First Nite first ever KISS!!!!!

Posted: 15 years ago

SCENE 1
Prem is pushed into his room by Kulraaj,Veera & Preet.Prem gives them a shy smile.
He steps inside the room 2 find the room decorated with white roses. He looks at Heer sitting in her wedding dress.
He gently goes & sits beside Heer.He removes her chunri.
Song in background "Dhaage tod lao chaandni se noor ke,
 ghoonghat hi bana lo roshni se noor ke,
sharma gayi jo aagosh mein lo,
sanson se uljhi rahein meri sansein."
from Jhoom Barabar Jhoom.
As the song proceeds Prem lifts her face up and Heer shyly raises her eyes up 2 look at him. She immediately casts her eyes down not able 2 bear his fixed gaze. It seems 2 pierce her soul and kindle a flame of passion in her heart.
Prem gently tilts his head and removes the locks on her shoulders & kisses her on the shoulders.Prem lifts his head up 2 c Heer's reaction. This time around Heer looks up at him as though the world around doesn't exist anymore 4 her. It's just them in heavenly bliss.Prem slowly runs his fingers around her face,Heer is breathing hard,finally his fingers reach her lips and Heer is unable 2 resist it anymore,she embraces Prem.
Song here" Labon ko labon se milao,
kya ho tum mujhe ab batao,
tod do khud ko tum bahon mein meri bahon mein
.Tere ehsaason mein bheege lamhaato mein mujhko duba,
tishnagi si hai,
 haya ko zara de bhula meri hi tarah pesh aa.
Kho bhi do khud ko tum
Raaton mein meri raaton mein."
This time Prem kisses her around the neck & Heer feels as though the kindled flame of passion deep within her heart is slowly melting under the warmth of his lips.Prem runs his fingers down upto her bangle laden hands & he interlocks his fingers with that of Heer.
"Prem..."Heer whispers in his hold with closed eyes.
Prem raises her hand and shuts her mouth.
"Aaj sirf khamoshiyon ko baat karne do Heer.Aaj mit jaane do in faaslon ko.  Zindagi ki adhoori talaash aaj poori hui hai. Aaj gawah banne do is raat ko hamare pyaar ki  is dastaan ka,jahan na tum ho na main hoon, bus do dhadkane hain jise main sun sakta hoon, jo goonj rahi hai is waqt yahan, is jagah ,jo tumhare aane se jannat lag rahi hai mujhe, aur tum ho is jannat ka noor,meri pari jisne meri zindagi ko roshan kiya hai."Prem looks into her eyes yet again with compassion.Heer looks up at him as though he is Greek god uttering a prophecy.
Heer rests her head on his shoulders.Prem runs his fingers through her locks.Heer's arms run around his back and finally upto his neck, the bangles tingling in the silence of the room.

I wrote this in 20 mins just now, personally I wud have liked the wedding night 2 turn out sumthing like this. I hope it's a gud Sunday treat 4 u all. There is a second scene too but I will post it depending on the response 4 this 1. Luv u all frnds. Hope u enjoy it!!!

ya ,.....tooo good ...plzplz do proceed .....
ohhhhhhhh lalalalllllllllllllllllll the tempratures are soaring in here....
omg dear that was so superbly romantic....i guess u a die hard romantic...wat do i say now..u have left me speechless..really it was very nice......awwww really adore the way u wrote everything......
keep writing more...bocz now u have made us hungry for more.....u ahev really immense talent....god bless ju and jour talent

luv atop
omggggggggg its very nice.plz do continue

agar ye sach main hagaya to?😍

Just think guyssss.
i will be the first one to became mad.hehe
woah! thts amazing! u hve described the scene in such a beautiful way!! awesome!!
do cont.. :)
tooo cute its reall good 👍🏼
wooooooowwwww..............very romantic...loved PRem's words........and the scenes -mindblowing.......plz do continue soon..... hoping the second scene too is equally romantic........

oh i wish we could get smthg like this in the show.......HC & AG would rock the scene
Edited by angel82 - 15 years ago
hey sooo nice... very beautiful scene yaar...gr8.... waiting for next part...just loved how u described everything...

update soon...

wid love
PARTH😊

awesome if i  write like  you i will faint  very romantic i can not do like this  i will faint on spot  i was blush those words were .............................⭐️ cont soonEdited by pisces26 - 15 years ago
awesome yaar,very great description and temperatures are soaring.this is so good so please do update soon