Fan Fictions

Ristha – families are not blood alone update. p.3!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 12:53am | IP Logged
<P><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Hay guys, <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>Since I am abandoning Pyar the power of love and friendship (due to lack of responses) but I decided to continue entertaining you with my new story, Ristha – families are not blood alone. Inspired </FONT><SPAN>by </SPAN><SPAN><FONT color=#006dca size=3>Dard Ka Rishta</FONT>- bheegi (thank you for that)<SPAN> </SPAN></SPAN><SPAN>i</SPAN><FONT size=3>t is about medicine final year student Angad Khanna and his younger 'sister' Mukti Khanna. Into their lives enter two other individuals Kripa Sharma and Prem Basu… this story is about them. Aah and before I forget, guys this is a slightly different attempt from my other stories. Where as in Sajna Mukti is a 'bad girl' types, in Akelapan it is more about crime fighting with love as a side plot this story gives an equal balance between the love story of Mukti, Angad, Prem and Kripa as well as the relationship between Mukti and Angad. Please let me know if you would be interested in such a story, I'll put up a summery soon. <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Krishi <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P>

Edited by shakthi258 - 12 September 2008 at 11:35pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ristha – families are not blood alone update. p.3!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nihita

Goldie

nihita

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 1:25am | IP Logged
really excited fr d first part.....

love
nihita

..kashish..

IF-Rockerz

..kashish..

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 2:38am | IP Logged

hey it sounds very interestin pls let me knw wen u post the next parts..

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 4:21am | IP Logged
sounds intresting
please do it

stars_shine*

IF-Dazzler

stars_shine*

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged
interesting start
plz PM me when you write the parts if you dont mind
continue soon!

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Mumbai city the place where many lives however different get connected, it could be because you work at the same place. It could be because you travel by the same train, it could be because you shared a common school. It could be anything… each is always connected to the other in one way or the other. Simple people are some how connected to the page three business celebrities as drivers or clerks who worked in their office. That was Mumbai in a nutshell it was in this Mumbai city four individuals get connected so deeply by fate as others wave in and out. Life taught them something… about life about relationships!

Prologue

The night's sky was clear as the family drove down till suddenly the driver lost control of the car and it skid towards a nearby tree and crashed. The driver and the woman next to him crashed into the front of the car their heads bleeding. A black car pulls up near it and gets out, a man stands there… with out a word he sees the damage and drives away from the place. A few yards away in a deserted home a small girl stood dressed in a cotton sundress. Her brown eyes filled with tears as she cried, her brown hair waving around in the wind. An older woman came and knelt down next to her, "Kripa beta kya hua? Aap yahan kyun kade hai?"

"Kuch nahi daima." She replied slowly moving away, "Bas papa ne aaj bhi nahi aaye. Usne apne wada phir pura nahi kiya…"

"Kripa beta aap tho janthe hai na ke aap ke papa ek bahoth bade industrialist hai. Use bahoth kaam tho zarur hotha rahega." The nanny replied hugging the sad girl, "Use zarur koi kaaran tho hoga beta."

"Hamesha use koi na koi karan hotha hai…" Kripa replied wiping her tears, "Chaliye mai aap ke liya hot chocolate fix karthi hoon."

Once again outside, the sirens of the ambulance and police cars cut the silence. Kripa turned around and ran outside to see what was happening. There was a woman dressed in a light blue chudidar holding a boy a little older than Kripa her self. There were two stretchers covered in white taken into a black vehicle another with a small girl was taken to the ambulance. The boy looked so sad and upset that he looked away, strait at Kripa, their eyes locked for a moment till the lady pulled him by his hand. "Angad beta chalo…" Angad let himself get dragged away to the car with his parents and to the hospital. He watched as they took his younger sister into the hospital where a doctor in a white lab coat took her under his care. Three hours latter he walked out with a smile on his face, "She's out of danger Mr. Khanna."

Angad watched as his father took the doctor's hand in her own and wept, "Thank you so much docter… thank you so much aap ne hamare Mukti ki jaan bachaliya."

Just a few yards away, a cry of lament went up the air, "Prerna!"

"I am sorry Mr. Basu lekin hum use nahi bacha paye." The docter replied, Anurag wrapped an arm around his young son Prem and wept for the loss of his wife. Prem's eyes were frozen with shock, his ma was no more, his little heart could not take the pain and he fainted. The doctor who was there quickly checked him and assured Anurag, it was only stress. They placed the boy in the childcare center in a bed right next to a girl who had just been saved from an accident. The wind blew softly and the nurse wrapped the blankets tighter over Mukti who was shivering. Prem opened his eyes for a minute looking at the girl before sleeping thanks to the injection given to him by Dr. Malik.

Krishi

stars_shine*

IF-Dazzler

stars_shine*

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged
gr8 prolgoue
thnx for the PM
continue soon!

shakthi258

shakthi258

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 2:27am | IP Logged
The eligent dresses and the drinks, the laguhter of drunk gusts as they dace to some music - exotic, externally as they push into their lives for the world. A world where everything is pushed under the carpet with no ture friends and the biggest problem that could ever occure is a makeup going hazard or the hairdo having a need to be redone. This was the evening life of Naina Khanna, in the morning she was the bussiness maggnet. The woman who runs a part of Khanna industries. A woman who has a lot of time for her sons and lots of checks for the other girl in the house. She is not so stict with her children and gives them a lot of liberty through one thing she does is be quiet strict as well. She is the kind of woman who tells the child the pros and cons of any path and lets them choose, as a parent. She was dressed in a brown sari setting her against the crowd with the light jwellery set in gold and diamonds set agaisnt it. There was something that always uniqe and different about her, she was always had a charisma around her.

"Naina, how are you dear?" asked a lady who walked up to her and gave an air kiss on the cheeks. "How are you dear?"

"I'm fine Priya how are you?" she asked holding the woman's hand, "Going on... going on. Jo bhi paise muje apne ex-husbands se mithe aye hai mai use invest kardiya aur aab ek bahoth bade company meri mutti mai."

"I knew you could do it honey, you always do." Naina laughed, "Aare tumhari beti Nisha kaise hai dhikayi nahi de rahi hai?" she asked looking around, "Vo yahan nahi hai, acutallly vo apne ek dost ke party mai hai. You know how social she is aur waise aaj kal ke youngsters aur unke masthi."

"Haan your right." Naina replied, "Come enjoy the party. Umm Dhilip... zara yahan aao na."

The man dressed in black jacket turned around and smiled, "Haan bolo... aare Priya."

"Tum Priya ko kaise janthe ho?" she asked, "Are hamare naye project mai involved hai."

"Really? How suprising, muje tho aab thak patha nahi tha." Naina laughed, "Good ke tum hamare kaam mai shamil ho."

"Hamare bahoth faida hoga esmai." Dhilip added, that was Dhilip Khanna, a man with forward thoughts and a sese of bussiness. If there was no one thing about him though it was the fact that he could feel the pulse of a project and direct it rightly, in the right market at the right times. There was no change he could not foresee, there was no development he did not have an upper hand over. There was no technology he did not understand for it's true value. This was the man who took care of the development side of the bussiness when Naina took care of 'day-to-day' processes and other things in the bussiness. A perfect team of bussiness partners, both charismatic, both inteligent but with different angles of thought makeing a perfect blend. There were three peopel who benifted from this within the family - Angad Khanna; Karthick Khanna and Anitha Khanna. Their children, thieir own children alone, where another child in the same house lacked the love the others got every single day. That was the Khanna family!

Karthick Khanna was something very much like his father, a man who was working in Khanna industries at the moment. He was a party person who could sweep any girl off her feet he was more than just a boy with looks. He was a man who had more than just looks. He had a magnetic positioning among the right people. The people who would help him grow, the people who would help his work take up to the next level: his soon to be Khanna industries. The man who was more than just another big man's son, he was the one who could do manny things. A dazziling smile and another woman was in his arms, old enough to almost be his mother, it was not long before he had her giggling to his jokes and smilling at hsi open flirting. Another in the bag, strong and powerful enough to give a 300 Crores project for the company all through his smile. The presentation he would give was nothing more than a 'sweep out' in the eyes of the public. A man who was the best in every sense of the word. Starting from his light yellow shirt, his blue jeans and velvet jacket for the party he was the emblem of style. He was the one who would get the company after all his brother had gone into the medical field, he was a second year medical student. The hansom and dashing Angad Khanna as well... Angad who was up packing up his things in the room upstairs. Angad who was having this last party before going back to collage. Up in his room the hot, heart throb of the girls pulled up a white jacket over his black jeans and shirt causally, Picking up an expensive perfume with a rolax decorated watch and sprayed it upon him self lightly. Looking at the mirror and smiled, "You my boy look hot."

That was Angad Khanna, egoistic and brilliant... as he stepped down into the party women flocked him like birds and laughed at his jockes. He was the jaan of the party! The man who could bring life to even the most borring party. His eyes though lingered longer than usual on one particular lady in pink. Her sweet beauty was subtile and the love shone in her eyes pulling the young man like two magnnets, "Dadi..."

"Hai mere bacha." she smiled kissing his forehead, "Kaise ho tum?"

"Hamesha he thara hot and hansom." she laughed, "Badmash... waise kaal se tum wapas collage aur mai yahan apne kaam ke saath hai na?"

"Haan lekin I'll miss you a lot dadi." he replied, hugging her once again genuinely. "I'll miss you too mera bacha."

In her mind she wispered, I'll miss you too mere bachen." she wispered within her self.

Krishi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top