Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Baby S

aaw thts such a sad story.....same wiv me! my parents r against all relationships i hav had!! they are like totally anti-dating!

if he doesnt contact u in the nxt few days, email him asking him if evrything is ok and tht u want 2 talk 2 him again like the old days. if u dont get a reply, try every few days asking him whether he is still ok  wiv the fact that u and him are dating! if he still doesnt reply, i wud personally giv up, becuz if u try 2 much, everybody will think tht u hav no life n tht u desperately need a boyfriend. maybe if u give up, he will relaise his mistake n possibly contact u back 2 say sorry 4 ignoring u....

hope this helped xx

Emails wotn help coz he never checks them, the only time he uses the internet is when he comes to tlak to me and that time he miss calls me to tell me to come online, so the only thing I cna do is text him and sometimes they dont even get through so I wont know if it got to him or not!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hmmmmm plzz read n help!! (Page 3)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top