Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Vijay....agreeing is good....its when everyone stats to diagree that u have a problem at ur hands.....
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vijay

Well I have noticed Nandiinii that you agree on everything with our Sunny boy.πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,
Vijay

hahah vijay i feel i have become to famous in this site espeacially with girlsπŸ˜‰.

Ha...I shall definately wait for that miss.nandiinii's reply, she is gonna blast like a bomb on u again for teasing her!πŸ˜†

Btw i would like to inform u all that i have learned all the styleπŸ˜‰, from our mr.admin, he is the mastermind... i am just a small sunny boy!πŸ˜†

Edited by HUMM - 19 years ago
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i thought my pm mailbox was empty while it was full i just deleted the pms
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HUMM

hahah vijay i feel i have become to famous in this site espeacially with girlsπŸ˜‰.

Ha...I shall definately wait for that miss.nandiinii's reply, she is gonna blast like a bomb on u again for teasing her!πŸ˜†

Btw i would like to inform u all that i have learned all the styleπŸ˜‰, from our mr.admin, he is the mastermind... i am just a small sunny boy!πŸ˜†

sunny!!!!!!!!!

yep sunny bro I also agree! and it is not becuz I am a girl but it is because I am your SIS and u r my BRO!πŸ˜†

pujas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

vijay and humm,

if you noticed all the outgoing messages are stored in the outbox. If you remove the save in sent folder option may be we can save even more space. just a 10 cents worth suggestion.

Thanks

ides thumbnail
oooo....thnx puja....I'm sure that is helpful suggestion for everyone...
nandiinii thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

Well I have noticed Nandiinii that you agree on everything with our Sunny boy.πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,
Vijay

kya karoon vijay??humm aka sunny ke sab suggestions bahut acchhe hote hain!!😊

what do u think??πŸ˜‰

take care,

nandiinii

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am sooooo sad...i never got even one pm so its already empty..... 😭 Edited by luvya4ever - 19 years ago