Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

In order to save on the size of the database, the number of messages you can receive via PM is now 50 (it used to be 200).  This was done in order to allow the site to run more smoothly and efficiently.  Due to this reduction in mailbox size, many of you may have mailboxes that are full.  Please note that having a full mailbox will prevent you from receiving any new private messages.  In order to prevent this from occuring, we ask that all members please take a look at their inboxes and delete messages that they do not wish to keep in order to free up mailbox space.  You may not even realize it, but your mailbox may be 100% full and other members may have trouble reaching you if they wish to do so. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

India-Forums Moderator Group

Edited by anjali308 - 14 January 2005 at 5:25am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Important note regarding PM mailboxes" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I would like say something here to Vijay,

Vijay and you plz make such a modification in your database or coding, such that when the mailbox contain more than 45 or 47 messages, the system automatically warns the user that his mailbox shall be full now.
I think he must get an automatic system generated pm that his mailbox is gonna be full.

... Regards,
Sunny.

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 5:25am | IP Logged
I just checked Mine. It was 160% full! (not kidding!)

nandiinii

nandiinii

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HUMM

I would like say something here to Vijay,

Vijay and you plz make such a modification in your database or coding, such that when the mailbox contain more than 45 or 47 messages, the system automatically warns the user that his mailbox shall be full now.
I think he must get an automatic system generated pm that his mailbox is gonna be full.

... Regards,
Sunny.

even i agree with sunny...Vijay u must include that option!!

Rifhat

Goldie

Rifhat

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Yeah, a great idea by Humm.

Rifhat

anitha.b

IF-Dazzler

anitha.b

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anju.

This is something we easily tend to forget. I had that for sometime and did not receive any PM's. I have so sad thenCry

LOLLOL now my box is empty so i can get more PM's everyday.Smile

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the idea.. I would try to make amendments to my code.

Thanks,
Vijay

ides

IF-Dazzler

ides

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLMysti.....
Thnx for the info Anju.....I'm sure many others like myself did not realise this until u pointed it out....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top