India-Forums

1/13/05 update ZeeUSA

shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged

A Reminder: If anyone who hasn't seen the Nethra's gettin ready scene for puja, in the previous update, then plz check again bc i forgot to add it in the beginning. That new scene will be written in underline in the very end of the paragraph.

Guyz and Gals, today's update is going to be longer than b4, so....dont forget to bring in some drink or popcorn to not to get bored while reading! So..here we go!

1/13/05

Remember, the same name-rules apply to this update. New name rules:

Anshuya (jia's mom)- anuji

Arushi- Aru

Manas- Manu

Nethra- Neth

The scene starts w/ Jia and Shekhar in their bedroom, after Jia has slapped SP.

Jia (angry & sad): You betrayed me! You cheated me. How dare you talked to me after this long time?

SP (nervous and desperate as if he knws he has let her down already): I dont understand how all this...happend. when and how..

Jia (angry & sad): You lied to me once and now twice. You refused to tell me abt Nethra in the beginning!

SP (talkin slowly and really smoothly as to make her understand): Jia, I'm ready to make up for mistake. I will try to correct it.

Jia: Bas!? thts all u do? make mistakes and say sorry? then wats this that u even made her ur new brand ambassador?

SP tries to tell her he didnt do anything but Jia refuse to listen. He then holds Jia as he knw hw tough this is to make her understand. Just then Jia moves his hand aside quickly as she is not ready to accept SP's apologies and kindness and excuses. Anuji comes at SP's house and meets RK in the living room. RK tells her that Jia is gettin ready and hasn't come down yet. Anuji then comes to Jia's bedroom and sense that somethin is not going right in there.

Anuji (surprised): Are...Whats the matter? Why u crying, Jia? Shekhar, wats goin on? (SP stays mum and looks down like uhh..) We r having puja downstair and u all...?

Jia (angry): Which puja? Ma, i wont come in puja. I won't sit in any puja.

Anuji (surprised): Ah....dont say that. Its religious ceremony. Look, wheather u both fight like childish or no, u shudn't bring ur childness during such a religious ceremony. C'mon lets get ready. (jia doesn't try to budge) Waise bhi Jia, wats the problem, tell me.

Jia (still angry and looking at SP): Ma, neither i'll be able to tell u, nor will u be able to hear. (SP gets more depressed)

Anuji (surprised): Jia wat u talkin abt? tell me wat is it? (SP leaves as if he doesn't want to stand there anymore, as he has already put everybody down) Jia, it seems like he did some mistake. (bc SP didnt say anythin for long)

Jia: even i m ashamed of it!

Anuji: Jia, tell me clearly. I m gettin scared.

Jia (crying): He cheated on me again. He.....someone else...

~~~~~~~~~~

We then see that Aru and Harsh have come to their house for puja and talks w/ Gyanji in living room.-

Aru (happily): So baba, have u all done everything for the preparation?

Gyanji (excitedly): yes, everything is prepared. Today is day to forget problems for Jia and bring a new change in her life.

Harsh (confused): As u said we r having puja, i mean party?

Gyanji: Yea we all r having a surprise party after puja which Jia doesn't know.

Just then Sam comes and they all r engaged in talk. Sam gets confused when sees SP behind looking nervous and quiet, and goes toward him. Aru & Harsh also come toward Sam & SP. Aru & Harsh congratulate SP on becoming a Dad and then leaves to talk w/ someone else. Then Sam and SP start to talk.

Sam (confused): Kya baat hai? At least, take of urself. (he holds him and tells to stay fresh)

SP (nervous): woh...Jia has found out abt it..

Sam (thinks for a while): SP take hold of urself (he meant to stay fresh not gloomy) hm... Look, no one shud knw abt this ok? Where is Jia?

SP: In bedroom w/ her Ma. Even Ma will find out too.

Sam(depressed): I'll talk to her after puja. ok? (he then leaves from there)

~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Daughter-Mom's talk:

Jia (sitttin down on bed and crying): ma, he has done very big mistake. Now tell me shud i go in puja or no? I had blind faith in him.

Anuji is shocked to hear all abt SP and Nethra and their one night stand.

Anuji (sadly): wat do i say now...?

Jia (crying): i won't go in puja..

~~~~~~~~~~

In prayer room where guests r waiting for Jia. RK looks joyous and Savi sitting behind her smiles fakely. RK says to Savi that Jia has suffered lot and my prayer is that everything gets well from now on. Savi listens to this anyway. Pandit asks RK to call Jia for worship and RK leaves. Savi now gets time to talk her thoughts. lolz. She talks confidently as if just see how this prayer is going to work in future. (as if she has planned somethin abt it)

~~~~~~~~~~

RK enters in SP's bedroom & sees Jia and gets confused as y hasn't she dressed yet. She tells her that she had convinced SP to remind you, but never mind let me get u dressed as the auspicious time is passing by. Before Jia tries to say something, Anuji stops her and tells RK that dont worry I'll get her dressed and RK leaves. Jia refuses to budge.

Anuji: Jia, please get ready.

Jia (sharply): i won't.

Anuji: Jia, you shudn't stop this puja bc of that ill-mannered Nethra. At least, you shud go for the sake of ur child, who will support you in future. Please, just for the sake of ur child.

~~~~~~~~~~

At Nethra's Apartment, she comes in her bedroom from bathroom w/ her hair tied w/ towel. (Did she forget to take bath in the morning or wat?) She gets a phone call. Guess who is it? Yes, wicked SavitriEvil Smile. So, now she has got time to run away from prayer and reminds the trouble to come?Angry

Neth: Hello

Savi: Are its me. Aunt Savitri speaking.

Neth: oh How r u?

Savi: are mein... I m growing old. I just wanted to wish happiness to you all. (do u ever wish for bad? dont lie savi!) R you coming or no?

Neth: oh i was just gettin dressed.

Savi: i c. Now you have become part of the family, so u must come in every puja, and every function. (Neth gets happy to hear this) Ok? i'll wait for you. (she then hangs up)

~~~~~~~~~~

In Prayer room, guests' waiting gets over as Anuji comes w/ Jia wearing silky gold orange saari w/ lil bit of gold jewlery. Jia looks pale and short of angry and tries to stay calm. She then sits down.

~~~~~~~~~~

In the living room, Gyanji gets excited to see Manu.

Gyanji (joyful): So, you arrived late in ceremony?

Manu jokes: But food is not served yet right?

Manu then meets SP as he comes there and congratulates him. Sam is also present.

~~~~~~~~~~

At Nethra's Apt., while she has gotten ready, she starts to leave the apt. and dadi comes. Neth wore sky blue transparent saari w/ silver dots in the border and w/ a V-shaped and sleevless blouse w/ a tie in back. She has some hairstyle filled w/ silver accesories and looks stunned. Her transparent saari doesn't look proper from up and i guess she picked the wrong choice.

Neth (pleased): so dadi, how do i look?

Dadi (upset): Wat do i say? Try to understand nethra. Why r u doing this?

Neth (gladly): Do i look better than Jia? When i get there, SP will look at Jia and me together and SP is gonna see which one is better.

Dadi (in rage): Nethra! you r n't understanding wat u r doing!

~~~~~~~~~~

At Prayer room, panditji order RK to call SP. RK tries to get up, just then Savi tells her that she'll call SP. Savi goes to the living room where Gyanji is seated in sofa, and Manu, Sam, and SP r talking. Savi tells SP to go for puja n' SP leaves. After SP, Savi tries to leave just then Neth comes and stand near entrance door looking goody good for nothin' and puts on her big smile for biting. lolz... Everyone is shocked to see her n' keep lookin at her for minutes, except SP who is gone for puja. No one says anythin or give a warm welcome until.....

Manu (to Sam, chupke): How did she land here?

Sam (worried and puts his hand on his head, thinkin like "oh no, shit"): Oh, i invited her, but I didnt knw that time.

Everyone is still quiet, saying nothing. (Hellow...dont look at this witchEvil Smile for minutes, o/w you'll get evil eyes!OuchLOL ) Just then Neth sees Gyanji on sofa and w/out sayin anything, she goes toward him and touches his feet for blessing.

Gyanji (happily): Now, you too are part of our family by becoming Brand Ambassador. (Nethra smiles) Savi, Take her to the prayer room.

Neth: Where is SP?

Savi: He's inside, come.

Sam then tries to go to prayer room after them but stops as Gyanji stops him and says, "Where r u going? wat do u have to do?"

~~~~~~~~~~

In the prayer room, panditji tells Jia to put hand in SP's hand. SP moves his hand ahead, but Jia doesn't. She is still looking upset and thinking. Anuji, behind her, tries to tell her but Jia doesn't seem to move her hand. RK sees this and goes like, "You r married for long time, now....(i forgot the sentence, it was just one line)" and then she holds Jia's hand and put it in SP's hand. Just then Savi and Neth enters in the prayer room and stops. Neth is excited to see SP and keeps looking at him. Jia gets extremely shocked seeing her and SP seems upset. Neth then sees both of them hand-in-hand, her face turns down and more like confused and angry. Savi then starts her blabbers.

Savi (pleased): Today's puja is special. We've got a VIP guest. (she then looks at Neth) Do we call you as SP's friend, Brand Ambassador, or just Nethra?Jia gets more upset and looks at SP w/ some tears in her eyes. She then look back to Nethra in more rage and stands up. She goes to walk out of the room and then stops at face to face w/ Nethra. Nethra just keep smiling and silent and keeps lookin at Jia. The camera freezes on Jia n' Neth face to face.

~~~~~~~~~~     ~~~~~~~~~~     ~~~~~~~~~~

The End

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
very detailed.....ur duin a gr8 job wit these updates
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top