Page 1
Page   of 2

-Aishwarya-

IF-Dazzler

-Aishwarya-

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 12:29am | IP Logged
what do you guys prefer?

BAH or SIK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who has seen singh is king? (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 27 August 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groovygal14

what do you guys prefer?

BAH or SIK

Singh is King allllllll the way...no offense I am a huge RK fan but BAH stank big time!! I disliked everything about BAHDead

YRF is really coming out with some crappy movies their market value is really going down and they are ruining their name, what happened to the nice family movies from YRF? what is the need for girls being half naked and kissing in every film...I personally am finding their movies C grade and trashy!Dead

ana1

IF-Rockerz

ana1

Posted: 31 August 2008 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
SIK was awsome! Akshay and Kat are the hottest couple onscreen. Akshay looks really good with a paag

sagarvidya

sagarvidya

Posted: 09 September 2008 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran1285

Originally posted by groovygal14

what do you guys prefer?

BAH or SIK

Singh is King allllllll the way...no offense I am a huge RK fan but BAH stank big time!! I disliked everything about BAHDead

YRF is really coming out with some crappy movies their market value is really going down and they are ruining their name, what happened to the nice family movies from YRF? what is the need for girls being half naked and kissing in every film...I personally am finding their movies C grade and trashy!Dead

totally agree SIK was 100% better BAH was again a movie which was so not indian it was again aYR wanne be hollywood film
no offence

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 8:21am | IP Logged
SIK of course.. it was totally funny... although i liked that punjabi bit.. with kunal kapoor that was cool... an RK just needs something better i dont know... hes too hyped up.. an people expect more from him..

Multani90

IF-Rockerz

Multani90

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
SIK was absolutely amazing! it was just too good! Akki, did an absolutely brillant job! I laughed so much! it wasn't only touching, but it had great moving lesson about how people should deal with life. Yeah, but I agree Simran they should have elaborated more about Raftar's girlfriend and child, I was just left wondering! But I loved everything especially "bhootni ke" and all the songs! Brillant, I say, brillant!

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 11 September 2008 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Saw it a few weeks back, it was okay .. I expected more! The comedy was amazingg .. but the story was alright :)

I liked .. the songs very much! Especially, Teri Oreeee! :]

Post Reply New Post

Go to top