Who has seen singh is king?

simran1285 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Ok I am highly disappointed as the indian theater in my city is not playing the movie, really upsets me as they always have the bakwaas yashraj movies playing all the time (don't get me wrong YRF has made good movies in the past, but that was the PAST)

So I won't get to watch Singh is King till I get a good print on DVD, I have read the reviews and they have been awesome, but I wanted some insight from people rather than critics.

Come on people whose seen it? Please tell us how it was?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aishwarya- thumbnail
havent seen it yet as got twin brothers(newborn)

will do soon
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The movie was realllly funnny!!!
lots of comedy {+swearing}😆
the songs were awesome...there was some action but kind of funny action.....will edit later as i have got to go 😆
jassiee. thumbnail
I wanna watch it too ! Hopefully, I'll go on sunday :) anyways, i hope you watch it soon :D
simran1285 thumbnail
I finally saw it yippee!!!!!!! and it was awsome I absolutely loved the movie just wished Akki hadn't jumped too much but over all loved it, however I do wish they would have elaborated a bit more on Raftaar I found the scene with him, his ex girl and kid really touching and unfortunately they never really showed anything after that
jassiee. thumbnail

^ wow.. i wanna watch it badd :( i dont get any time tho!

-Aishwarya- thumbnail
it was nice, very funny(i loved the bit  when akki was chasing the chicken)

but i still prefer BAH
*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i lovvveddd it ...it was the perfect mix of comedy, romance and action..plus that lil filmi bit that we all love...the song teri ore is awesome and egypt locales are stunning!!...must watch..akki was great in the movie ;)
-Aishwarya- thumbnail
what do you guys prefer?

BAH or SIK
simran1285 thumbnail
Originally posted by: groovygal14

what do you guys prefer?

BAH or SIK

Singh is King allllllll the way...no offense I am a huge RK fan but BAH stank big time!! I disliked everything about BAH🤢

YRF is really coming out with some crappy movies their market value is really going down and they are ruining their name, what happened to the nice family movies from YRF? what is the need for girls being half naked and kissing in every film...I personally am finding their movies C grade and trashy!🤢