Book Talk
Book Talk

India-Forums

what is TWILIGHT??? (Page 3)

cityoflights IF-Veteran Member
cityoflights
cityoflights

Posted: 15 May 2009 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I didn't like it, sorry. Thats all I can say.  No plot or character development, and all the characters are kind of selfish. I like books with good morals. So no, it's not the next Harry Potter for sure! LOL

Edited by MusicalAiswarya - 15 May 2009 at 7:29pm
ElusiveDevotion IF-Dazzler
ElusiveDevotion
ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 18 May 2009 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shellytt

Originally posted by VirgoVixen

Hey can anyone answer...why is robert pattinson edward in twilight...I mean was there a twilight movie or show that came out? if so tell me when it comes?

Yes there is a movie. I think it was released late last year. I haven't seen it (and don't really want to) so I can't really comment on its quality. However, I guess if you really enjoyed the book, you'll probably like the movie. (Although, I know one person, who loved the book and didn't care for the movie).

As for the book itself. There are varying opinions on it. Some people either love it whilst others absoutely detest it. My advice is to judge for yourself, have a read of the first book and about halfway through you'll know which catagory you fall into.Smile

Oh thanks for the answer, although now I already know about since I had asked that question last year.LOLEmbarrassed But yes, I detest TwilightAngry(plz don't be offended anyone, just my opinionEmbarrassed)
anee_4_life Senior Member
anee_4_life
anee_4_life

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
OMG i love twilight best book ever i love it and the film was gud rob was actually gud no one can be describe as edward in the book bt rob played his part brilliantly
shellytt Senior Member
shellytt
shellytt

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shellytt

Hey can anyone answer...why is robert pattinson edward in twilight...I mean was there a twilight movie or show that came out? if so tell me when it comes?

Yes there is a movie. I think it was released late last year. I haven't seen it (and don't really want to) so I can't really comment on its quality. However, I guess if you really enjoyed the book, you'll probably like the movie. (Although, I know one person, who loved the book and didn't care for the movie).

As for the book itself. There are varying opinions on it. Some people either love it whilst others absoutely detest it. My advice is to judge for yourself, have a read of the first book and about halfway through you'll know which catagory you fall into.Smile

Oh thanks for the answer, although now I already know about since I had asked that question last year.LOLEmbarrassed But yes, I detest TwilightAngry(plz don't be offended anyone, just my opinionEmbarrassed)

LOLLOL I didn't even notice the date on the post. Just went back to check! Oh well! You can never have too much information!!!LOLLOL

Go to top