7/8/08 - SHAGUN KNOWS TREEVENI'S EVIL TRU

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Guys  - 👏Rocking episode 👏– OMG It's getting exciting.  Shagun knows that evil, 😡demonic 😡and depraved🤢 Treeveni's truth that she was involved in Shikka's deceitful plan of brain tumour.

Shagun knows the truth about Treeveni and Cutie Sumer LOVES his mom - ----OMG what's going to happen? I can see Cutie Sumer and Shagun fighting again.

Vikram in his room thinking about the power of attorney and thinking why are there problems in this house (because this is a drama and it has to entertain us brainless, lifeless, dodo's OK) and why does dad had to raise this issue front of women (Chatervedi women are awfully evil except for Shagun, Urvashi and Khushi) why couldn't dad just called me and Sumer.  I trust Sumer but I don't want to hurt Damini. Housekeeper calls him to the lounge.

Everybody in the lounge and Vikram said that he should have power of attorney – why Sumer. Cutie Sumer (looking hot in that waist coat) agrees for Vikram to have POA and then evil, bitchy, demonic, depraved, and moral less Treeveni starts her drama that Sumer is like king Rama and she praises him a lot and finally after loads of persuasion Vikram agrees for Cutie to have POA and Cutie and Vikram hug. Cutie loves his mom loads more now. This was all Treeveni's plan and she used Vikram and damini to look good in Cutie Sumer's eyes.

In their bedroom Dad praises Treeveni (she is evil – I tells you) on how she persuaded Vikram to change his mind. She said I wish I could have done something for Shakti but Sumer is great – dad is happy and wishes to retire.  Treeveni thinking to herself that I have to control Sumer some more so he will never hear anything against me. ( she is such a bitch and why does she wear lip-stick above her lips – have you noticed or is it just me who is blessed (or cursed) with photographic memory)

Cutie and Shagun in bedroom praising mom and how she liked him to king Rama and Shagun said that's because you are like Rama.  Then Shagun tells Cutie about Shikka's phone call and how she was dissing mom and Cutie gets angry at Shagun – Why did you listen to anything against mom? Shagun said I didn't I told her to f**k off (OK OK she didn't say these last two words -  keep your hat on)

Cutie said I should've called the police on her  -- then mom comes with some milk drinks for both of them and the bitch praised Sumer some more and he now totally loves his mom.

Cute and Hilarious scene  -- Cutie getting ready for work (I just totally love him with his waist coats – just too cute , I could've just kissed him and hugged him, kissed him and hugged -  OK that enough kisses Jay)  And Shagun is feeding him his breakfast and juice while he is moving about getting ready – then he tells her he loves and kisses on forehead and leaves. 

Shitta phones Shagun twice and tells her that she leaving tonight but would like to meet but shagun tells her to get lost.

Evil, bitchy Treeveni in the kitchen with Shagun. Treeveni keeps praising shagun a lot and that she wants to cook for them as she loves them a lot.  Shagun's mobile rings again and its Shitta – She said I did everything for Sumer's love and not for any money or property – but Treeveni is evil like snake and she wants to hurt you and Cutie.  Shitta said please Shagun come and meet me for Sumer's sake.  Treeveni said who was on the phone, Shagun lied and said it was the bank.

Shagun in her room – She said why is Shitta ringing and why did she say for Sumer's sake? She is about to phone Cutie but then she thinks that he is gonna say no. Shagun goes to pray to the blue good and then she leaves.

Shagun at Shitta's place and Shitta (still ugly) said please believe me for the last time.  Treeveni is evil and she was involved in the plan and she is the one who phoned that doctor to leave to go to America. Shagun doesn't believe her and then Shitta said what if you heard it from Treeveni.  Shitta phones Treeveni and Treeveni said "leave my Sumer and Shagun alone"... Shagun happy and about to leave.. but Treeveni continued .. "they should never find out that I was involved in the plan with you"  -  Shagun is SHOCKED – THE END

It was exciting episode – what happens next?

I hope Shagun has plan and that she won't just blurt everything out to Sumer or even Treeveni  - or they will definitely throw her out of the house this time.

Shagun knows the truth about Treeveni BUT Cutie LOVES his mom and can't hear anything bad about her. This is gonna cause more friction between Cutie and Shagun.

This is obviously a war between  Treeveni V Shagun V Sumer

and I think Treeveni will try to kill Cutie Sumer and Shagun will try to save him and in the process – Treeveni will be exposed – I hope after all these years.

Anyways enjoy the update guys

Love Jay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

choudhary.a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thnx jay for the update really appreciated