Afsana pyaar ka part 27 pg98 updated

Twinkle23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys
I am starting a DV fanfic.
  Named Afsana Pyaar ka

Character Sketch

Rajkumar Dharam-eldest son of Maharaj Aryavardhan.Handsome, responsible, down to earth, daring, intelligent, loving, calm are just a few words that describe his persona.He is very protective and loves his brother Veer more than anything.Best in sword fighting

Rajkumar Veer-one year younger than Dharam.Handsome, funny, naughty, short tempered, loving, caring, brave, clever.He doesn't share a good word for girls. He loves Dharam more than anything in the world and is also very protective about his younger brother.Best in archery.

Rajkumari Siya-eldest rajkumari.Sweet, cute, beautiful, calm, loving, caring, innocent, responsible.She is the most beautiful girl in the whole kingdom of Avdhi.Any boy who saw her would want to marry her.She has been in search of her 'Sapno ka rajkumar' since her early childhood.She loves her sister Antara very much and is very kind to her.

Rajkumari Antara-youngest rajkumari.Beautiful, sweet, cute, short tempered, a complete tomboy. She hates boys who think that girls are useless. She is very good at using weapons and is a good warrior. She loves her sisters very much.

Rajkumari Sanyogita-
friend of Rajkumar Dharam n Veer.Beautiful, sweet, cute, friendly, loving, caring, gets into tension very easily when she sees anyone in trouble n Rajkumari of Kannauj.[she will be introduced in the story later on when veer n dharam will be getting married]

Rajkumar Harsh-
friend of Rajkumari Sia n Antara.
Handsome, shy, caring, responsible, calm, brave are the words which describe him best.He is a person with a golden heart.Fastest horse rider and is gud in sword fighting.[he will be introduced in the story later on when veer n dharam will be getting married]

Maharaj Aryavardhan: The king of Aryanagar. A good king, who is fair. 

Nivriti: The sister of Aryavardhan. A sweet and kind person. A good aunt for Dharam.πŸ˜ƒn mother of veer

Sia's and Antara's parents: They are a nice set of parents.πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Villians shall be introduced later in the story.

I added new charectars because as my story is developing, I am getting new ideas, with new charectars in mind. So as the story moves on, I will add more and more charectars.

Table of contents

part-1-page 1
part-2-page 2
part-3-page 3
part-4-page 4
part-5-page 5
part-6-page 6
part-7-page 7
part-8-page 8

part-9-page 11
part 10-page 13
part 11-page 18
part 12-page 23
part 13-page 30
part 14-page 36
part 15-page 41
part 16-page 45
part 17-page 50
part 18-page 54
part 19-page 61
part 20-page 66
part 21-page 71
part 22-page 76
part 23-page 82
part 24-page 88
part 25-page 92
part 26-page 95
part 27-page 98

done by me n my frnd Diksha

Edited by Twinkle23 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle23 thumbnail
Part-1

This story is of a state named arayanagar.The kngdom of arayanagar was divided in two communities on aryavarts and others shramiks.The Aryavarts were the rulers and shramiks were the labours who were forced to live under miserable condition.The elder brother of king Jaywardhan was very cruel.

pure mahal mein khushiyaan manai jaa rahi hai kyonki aaj bahut saalo baad mahal mein bachoo ki kilkariya gunj rahi thi. Maharani ne ek ladke ko janam diya tha jiska naam tha dharam aur doosri aur maharaj ki behen Nivriti ne bhi ek ladke ko janam diya jiska naam rakha gaya veer

vahin doosri aur awadhi mein bhi do rajkumariyon ka janam hua ek ka naam tha rajkumari sia to doosri ka naam tha rajkumari antara

dono hi rajayo mein aaj ka din sabse khushi ka din tha par koi khush nahi tha to vo the shramik jinhone aryavarton ke kul ko khatam karne ki kasam khayi thi
Twinkle23 thumbnail
next update will be given soon

ciao till my next update
aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey dear.... i'm happy to see you makking a fanfic and i'm eagerly waiting to read more of your story

As for the first part i would to say => Great bigging and also very good intros of the people in the storyπŸ‘πŸ‘.

I wish i could help you with a name for your fanfic but i'm not getting any name on my mind yet as i don't know what the story line is gonna beπŸ˜•.

Well i'm waiting forward reading more of the story.... Till then
Edited by aandhanika - 15 years ago
kiru_maau thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the storyline seems very beautifull. pls continue soon😊
starpisces123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey good start
plz continue.....
Twinkle23 thumbnail
Part-2

Five years passed away

maharaj:maharani hum soch rahe the ki kyon na is baar hum awadhi chalte hai vaise bhi bahut dino se maharj se milna bhi nahi hua
maharani:jaisa aap theek samjhe
maharaj:to theek hai hum kal hi chalenge
maharani:ji maharaj vaise hum dharam veer ko dekh kar aate hai vo dono sunege to khush ho jayenge

dharam:veer hum tumhe nahi chodenge
veer:chodne ke liye pakadna bhi padata hai
dharam:veer humari kitab de do nahi to hum pitaji se keh denge
veer:tum aur kuch kar bhi nahi sakte

rani goes there
rani:dharam:kya hua
dharam:ma dhekho na veer hume pareshan kar raha hai
rani:par veer to chup chap kitab pad raha hai
dharam:nahi ma vo to bas natak kar raha hai
rani:dharam ab mazak chodo aur apne kapade jamao hume kal awadhi jana hai
veer:hum bhi chalenge
rani:haan haan hum sab chalenge
rani goes from there
veer:dhekha dharam
dharam:hum tumhe maar dalenge veer

Rash2cool thumbnail
cool πŸ˜›
loved it dear.😳
esp......... Dharam-veer convo...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
n veer shaitan as usual  πŸ˜†
keep writing πŸ‘

Edited by Rash2cool - 15 years ago
Twinkle23 thumbnail
thanxxxxxxx dear i will try n give updates as soon as possible
starpisces123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahahaa veer noty as alwaysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†dv going to avdhi😳 then i think they will meet sia and antraπŸ˜› for the first time...am soo exited...😍
update it soon dear