Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Tere Liye Hamesha -GV ff

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged
 OK guys....... It's a GV FF. Actually this is a different FF as in you all can post the next part. Like if I post one part, you can post the next part after me... So its more of a round robin type... So do leave your comments abt the updates and those who can UD do update it on a daily basis...We will be looking forward to your comments and your updates...----
Here is my part of the story:

Gehlot looked at the pictures on the slideshow. The pictures were of a young girl in a pink color Salwar kameez. 'The girl is pretty' thought Gehlot. His man had followed her  and taken her pictures.He picked up a file from the table and went through it. The file was a copy of the girl's records that was at KMA. He had managed through his old contacts to get a copy of the records.

NAME : Vidya Saxena

Adress: Sangrampura

With an evil smile on his face Gehlot finished reading the file. The information in  the file was incomplete. What was not mentioned in the file was that Captain Gunraj Singh Randhawa  had feelings for her and was protective about her. Gehlot had scores to setlle with Randhawa and Abhimanyu Chauhan and he was going to use the the girl  to settle the scores. He got up from his seat and went up to the screen and touched her picture. 'She is a beautiful girl' he thought to himself.

Now anyone of you can add to the story. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Edited by Anuhia - 12 September 2008 at 10:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lucky71iluvrainaartiSamLuvsSaRun

shorts Senior Member
shorts
shorts

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged
looks interesting but i dont want to see vidya in a neg. character........
    sorry i want to look gunny and vidya together. but if she is enemy it cant be.
Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I think you got me wrong. Vidya is not negative. Gehlot wants to hurt Randhawa but hurting Vidya.
shorts Senior Member
shorts
shorts

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
ok, i apologise for that.
                        i think now i am very much interested. please continue....................     
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged

k i'll try continuing it!

Back at KMA, the cadets were assembled in the main foyer, where Major General Gaur was talking about Captain Naveen Singh Ahulawalia award. Amongst all the excitement and nervous about which cadets had been short-listed, was a slight enviornment of tension between two people.

Major General announced the three names that have been shortlisted: Cadet Akriti, Cadet Mallah and Cadet Vidya. While everyone was excited for these three and so were Akriti and Mallah for each other, Vidya didn't look too happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvrainaarti

Kavi1982 Senior Member
Kavi1982
Kavi1982

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Cool idea. I will also try updating.
Kavi1982 Senior Member
Kavi1982
Kavi1982

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Akriti happily turned to her left to congratulate Vidya. She immediately noticed the frown on Vidya's face and asked her , 'Vidya yahan pe sabka happy scene chal raha aur tum muh latka ke khadhi ho? Hum teeno ka naam short list hua hai. Tumhe to khush hona chahiye. Kya hua?'

'Kuch nahin bas Vidya ki tabiyat theek nahin hai' she answered. Akriti knew better. Something was wrong. But there was nothing she could do about it.

Edited by Darwin - 07 August 2008 at 12:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvrainaarti

SamLuvsSaRun IF-Dazzler
SamLuvsSaRun
SamLuvsSaRun

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 5:47am | IP Logged

WinkWinkHeyy WOW!!!!!! This is a gr8 idea so even I wud luv to be a part of it. So heres my part of the Story----Wink

Back in his room

Gehlot felt Yes she is a beautiful girl. Although he was of the opinion that it was impossible for Capt Gunraj Singh Randhawa to fall in love with a cadet but there is something abt this girl. ...Maybe he is in love with her... Gehlot wanted to get things in order and then do what he had planned... He wanted to know the truth behind the Gunny-Vidya story bec he never believed in what others said... Reports can also be wrong maybe the both of them just share a good Teacher-Student relationship... Juss as he was thinkin abt it he remembered the incident that had just occured the previous week... He had seen Cadet Vidya with Capt Randhawa in his jeep with some other cadets but there was something abt the two of them... The way they were staring at each other........... Yess Gehlot maybe youve got it right.... These two are in love.....So it was going to be easy for me to settle out scores with Capt Gunraj, Gehlot felt. Gehlot remembered, Capt Gunraj was the one who helped Cadet Naina n the other cadets... A sharp shooter, he messed it up all for me... If he wouldnt have come in the picture Sameera Shroff would have never been rescued and Minister Shroff would have agreed to all my demands. Capt you were the one who foiled my dreams of becoming the highest minister of the country... Now its my turn to shatter your dreams about your future... Lala Gehlot has come to know abt your weakness.... An evil smile went across Lalas face....So Capt Randhawa this is goin to be the start of the war that you felt was over with me getting arrested... No Capt this is the start..... Start of a war that you cant even imagine.....Gehlot now began working on his further plans that were indeed very dangerous......

BACK IN THE KMA----

Vidya didn't know what was happening. She had got a phone call stating that if she wants to know the truth behind Vanshs death then she had to do what was said...But how cud she do that?????... On one point she felt like goin and telling Capt Randhawa abt the whole thing but she couldn't do that bec if she did something like that maybe she would even lose Capt Randhawa like she had lost Vansh and she didn't want to lose him bec he meant everything to her...Vidya was lost in her thoughts when Capt Gunraj entered her room.. It was not a new thing to him seein Vidya like tht he was used to seeing her lost in her thoughts so he didn't suspect anything fishy... He quietly left because he felt it was the wrong time to speak to her abt SD... Akriti was very sure that somethings wrong somewhere... But Vidya was not a person to tell anything, she always came across as a person who kept secrets with herself... The only person she trusts is Capt Randhawa. Akriti felt it would be better if she spoke abt Vidya to Capt Randhawa... Yes Akriti said to herself Capt Randhawa can only find a way to this... Akriti started walking towards Capt Randhawas office....

Now anyone can continue.....Embarrassed

Wink

Edited by sweetdreams4040 - 08 August 2008 at 6:04am

Go to top