galactic4_1000

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged

I HOPE NOT!!! THEY CANT BAJAJ BAD!!

I THINK I'LL STOP WATCHIN IF THEY DO!!

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 20 January 2005 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

hey I like Anurag very much....he's very nice in the show, and i persanally feel he expresses his emotions so well.....

I'm enjoy KZK very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jawad Groupbie
Jawad
Jawad

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 2:33am | IP Logged
yaar we r not taking abt expreeing emotins ..we r descuin Bachra Bajaj
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
i really hope that bajaj is shown as the character amitabh played in kabhie kabhie....if so that it will be a very decent character..however according to me it may be based on the actual character of waheeda rehman and accordingly it will be dignity personified as she played it beautifully with neetu singh being her illegimate daughter so if madhavi will have bajaj's illegitimate child....!!!!! so here goes...it is just my idea and i really hope that it is how it will happen....i really don't want to watch bajaj in negative role...it took him a long time to really become the caring protective character which we all bajaj fans have grown to love so much.....this is just my estimation.
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 7:44am | IP Logged
hey i dont have any idea of kabhie kabhie ...
can u plz brief me abt the story and what thingy bajaj is likely to play?
thanks  so mcuh-
ronitfan
envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged

i think that anu is like that bcoz of the silly character they have given him..so watever mayb his character in the serial one cannot deny that "cezanne khan" looks hot..however our favourite is of course Ronit Bose Roy..

coming back to anu..last week i saw this scene where moloy tells anu to call prerna and anu is trying to contact her and when he finally contacts her he doesnt speak saying that prerna is smiling after a long time and he doent want to upset her?? boohoo!! sickest reason i ever heard!! letting your father die with his wish unsatisfied..as if prerna will never find out about moloy and cry..seriously agar mujhe is serial ka writer kahin mil jaaye to main use itna sunaoongi  ki script likhna bhool jayega..oops use waise bhi script likhna aata kahan hai??

Jawad Groupbie
Jawad
Jawad

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged

riteClap

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 22 January 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged

I DONT THINK CEZZANNE KHAN LOOKS HOT AT ALL!!!PLEEEEASSEE!!!

RONIT IS THE SEXIEST AND HOTTEST ACTOR AROUND!!! NOBODY ELSE COMES EVEN CLOSE!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index