Chat Clubs

~|-|~ Jenny1000's BDay Bash ~|-|~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
happy belated birthday jenns

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|-|~ Jenny1000's BDay Bash ~|-|~ (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
jen where are ya??!!

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Jens!!!PartyPartyParty
I know you are on vacation so won't ask where you areROFL

You are one of the awesome people i ever met! It was always sooo much fun to talking to you in the Heaven cause you always come up with amazing discussions topics ever!! You always kept KaSh and us going in the Heaven even in such bad state when we had no KaSh!! You were always soo sweet and dedicating person!! I love you a lot for keeping us as a family!! You are truly one of the best people i met!! Stay like that alwaysEmbarrassed

Love you lotsHugHug Hope you ger many hugs and many kisses on your birthdayEmbarrassedLOL

Yours Sweet Little Ramshu aka Rimzie aka RamshaLOL

Come On Guys Lets Party!!!DancingDancing
Dancing

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
hope you come soon jenn!!!

tsfme

IF-Rockerz

tsfme

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
TongueOye hoye..Haaaaaawwww..Maalik..Basket..HaayeEmbarrassed

Embarrassed

Day Dreaming

HugJennyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyBig smile
I love you my shonaaa..for giving us KaSh heaven(1 of my homesEmbarrassed)
Big smileLove you beyond words..keep KaSh KaSh'n shonaaaWink

xarmaanloverx

IF-Rockerz

xarmaanloverx

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Jen..Hope your having fun in Vegas!!
will be back with ur msg! xoxo

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Tazzy - Your script def put a smile on my face. It was sooo cuteHug I was laughing and everyone was so cuteHug Thank you so much for this wonderful supriseHug

@ Shammy: Thank you so much for such amazing baller wishes yaar. My birthday was def baller yaar.. No need for gifts yaar, your love is more than enoughHugHugHug

@ Kavita: Thank you so much for the wishesHugHug It's true , we met at such a rough time but seriously, I thank this rough time from the bottom of my heart cause I would never met such amazing person like youHugHugHug The quote is truly lovely and rightfully saidHug

@ Roz: YESSS!!! 20!!! High 5.. It feels so strange to be 20. Damn, we can't gamble yet! Thanks so much for the wishesHug Oooh the gifts are so lovely. My favorite person to rock - Shilpu - looks marvelous and HOLI stuff!!! AHHHHH!! So exicted to use it yaaar!! Thank you soooo muchHug

@ Pallu: Thank you so much for the amazing words yaarHug Your words have really touched me, thanks so muchHug

@ Sid: Thank you so much for the wishesHugHugHug LOL. You like Black Forest too? I cut a black forest cake every year yaar! This year, no cake though , but I had other stuf!

@ Becks: Thank you soo muchhhhHugHugHug Becks, as I was telling Kavita, I am thankful that such rough time came up that I got to meet such a wonderful person you.HugHugHug My co-partner, it's been great - with those ups and downs. Thank you so much for your wordsHugHug KaSh journey has been great but I hope we remain freinds for lifeHugHugHug and Becks I don't need any gifts. Your thoughts and love are enough for meHugHug

@ Pri: Thank you so much baccha for the lovely wishesHug Phew, I blew out the candles. The cake looks really yummyyy!!

@ Janki: Thank you so much sweetie for your wishesHug They have truly made my day. But I'll admit it.. I am only this optomistic because you guys are with me.. You guys are the bestHug

@ Kairu: Thank you so much for your wishesHug Gosh, I have like requested my maxium sigs from you yaar, but you always fulfill them! Thank so muchHugHug Am so lucky to have a friend like youHugHugHug That sig and avi are baller yaarHugHug Gonna have to you or Roz, do an animationof these gifts!:)

@ DB: Thank you so much for the wonderful thoughts and wishes yaarHugHugHug

@ Faroooo:: Thank you so much for always being thereHug Had to say that first.:) Thank you so much for the wishs FaroooHugHug I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are a rockstar yaar!  Rockstar Diva!Hug The sig is fantablous. I am so glad to get this from youWink KaSh , cake and wishing me birthday is totally ballerEmbarrassed God, I am on the baller crack todayLOL

@ Mariam: Thank you so much sweetie with your wishesHugHugHug I am so glad to have a friend in youHug You are amazing hunHugHug I love the gift yaar, one of the classics scene of KaSh truly madly! Thanks so muchHug

@ Mehsy: EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! My caller friend. God Mehsy, I was just thinking of how many times I have pestered you yaar with the cals.. LOL. Am back so will have to do it soon:) Thank you so much for the wonderful wishesHug and Thank you so much for those giftsHugHugHug Dance scene - another classic. I was watching that yest and drooling and my brother gave me the weirdest look yest with it. LOL. Thanks once againHug and the cake looks YUMMY yaar....

@ Maham: Thank you so much for your wishes! That is one big cake.. Thanks so much yaarHugHugHug You guys are too sweetHug

@ Deepu: Thank you so much your lovely wishes and wordsHug AHHH, I have that scene memorized to the tilt yaar.. That is my favorite scene yaar, i even know what actions they are gonna do . LOL... Thank you so much for the gift yaar, another classic.. Heer Ranjha sceneEmbarrassed Thanks once again DeepuHugHugHug Am so glad I met you in the heaven and we became friendsHugHugHug

@ Muniza: Thank you so much for the wishes, truly mean a lot:) The sig is lovely. PanShi and KaSh on it is truly a treatHug

@ Jess: Thanks so much for the wishes yaarHug They truly mean a lotHugHug and I hope we can remain friends for ever yaarHugHugHug

@ Mokshu: Thank you so much hun for the wishesHugHugHug

@ Tanya: Thank you so much for the wishes yaarHugHugHug They truly mean a lotHug

@ Preeti: Thank you so much for the lovely wishes.. I LOVE that bear:) It's so cute, just like you. I'll name it PreetiHug

@ Gagu: Thank you so much for the wishes yaarHugHugHug They truly mean a lot:) and Gagu, a gift from you?Shocked This is something. I can't and all divas can't wait yaart... Thanks so muchHug

@ Meera: Thank you so much for your wonderful wishes yaar. I am so glad we are friends and though I am busy with certain things, will PM u very soonHug

@ Sanu: Thank you so much Angel for your wishesHug You are truly the best and Am so lucky to have you as my friendHugHugHug Thank you for that gift. Shilpu looks like an angel, just like you without a doubtHugHugHug

@ Richu: Thank you so much for the wishes yaarHugHugHug I am so glad to have a friend like youHugHugHug and thank you so much for the wonderful giftHugHugHug

@ Rimli: Thank you so much for the wishes yaarHug The cakes are too yummy, will I have to share them? Big smileLOL

@ Tazzy: As I said before, you guys shouldn't have done so much! It's truly sweet of you guys! Thank you so much for the wishsHug

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Here I go guys.. Blowing out the candleEmbarrassed

Let's do some jigs - Freaky Freaky Raat!Dancing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top