Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

Tasha1985

IF-Rockerz

Tasha1985

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Namaste, Sat Sri Akal, Salaam, Bonjour, Ola, and Hellooooo ohhhhh WAIT ……. CUT!

Director: huh Confused – WHY? Angry

Tazzy – OYE! Angry …. I don't like your tone hmmph

Director: I'm terribly sorry Tazzy ma'am ….. I mean … why? are you feeling okay? should I get you some mineral water? Embarrassed

Tazzy – oh no no haha …… I don't need anything at the moment ….. just need to check my make-up ……. okay I'm good to go now Embarrassed

Director: oh okay Confused ….. ACTION!

Namaste, Sat Sri Akal, Salaam, Bonjour, Ola, and Hello! Big smile  I'm your host and dost Tazzy and I'm here today with a special episode of Cool People and their Birthdays …. wait what Cool People and their Birthdays Confused …….. CUT!

Director: again?!?!? kyon? ……. ahem I mean why ma'am?

Tazzy: oye! …… pitthe moonh ……. yeh naam kis ne rakha ….. what idiot came up with this name for a tv show Confused

Director: ji woh ma'am ….. our writer Tasha came up with it

Tazzy: fire her immediately ……. she can't write for beans hmphhh ….. let's just start from where I left off …… I'll think of a better name and dub it in later ….. but do fire that Tasha girl ASAP!

Director: ji ji as you say ma'am …… ACTION!

Alright so for the uninitiated …. With this show we bring you coverage of the birthday celebrations of extremely cool people.  We tell you a little bit about them and telecast messages from their friends.  And today we're showcasing the birthday celebrations of an extremely cool I-F personality who happens to be a friend of mine as well ….. I mean of course I can be friends with such a cool person ……. I mean I am Tazzy of course …… it is only natural that a totally baller girl like me is in with such a cool person Cool …..

(Director whispers to spot boy – phir se shuru hogaye yeh apni Tazzy is so cool puran …. )

but ahem hehehe …. more about me some other time.  Yes, as I was saying ….. an extremely cool I-F personality's birthday is today.  Now let's see if you guys can guess who this person is.  I'm gonna pick a few people from the studio-audience and give them some hints about this person and the person who guesses correctly will win our show's return gift.

(studio audience whispers: Confused return gift? we have to return the gift? huh?)

Kya hua? LOL Return Gift nahin samjhe? ….. well since our show is uber cool we do things zara hatke here.  Instead of a goodie hamper ….. the winner here gets a "Return Gift" from us on behalf of the person whose birthday was celebrated in the episode. Big smile …. Got it now? Wink LOL

(studio audience: laughs LOL – woot woot woot )

Alright so lemme get four contestants …. ummm you in the blue, you in the green and you in the red and one more ummmm let's see … okay you in the purple Smile ….. c'mon up Clap …. and you're names are?

I'm Mehvish Big smile

Hi I'm Gagan

Hey I'm Fary

What up? I'm Roz

Okay …. cool ….. I'm gonna give you guys hints …… you each have a little buzzer in your hand ….. if you think you know who's birthday it is based on the hints press the buzzer and if you get it right you win but if you get it wrong you're out and we move on to the next set of hints and I'll keep giving hints until either one of you guesses correctly or until all of you are out Big smile …. so here we go?

(audience: Clap)

First set of hint …….. the birthday girl has been on I-F for over three years now Big smile …….

buzzzzz

yup Mehvish

Mehvish: ummm you? …. you've been on three years Ermm

Nope! …. Sorry …. it isn't my birthday …. that already passed LOL …… and actually I've been her for under three years ….. but our birthday girl just recently completed three years at I-F Big smile …… sorry you can't guess any more Mehvish

Mehvish: oh okay …. good luck Gagan, Fary and Roz Hug

Okay so continuing ….. in these three years she has made a lot of friends and little sisters who look up to her for her many talents and in these three years she has been an active member of quite a few forums.

buzzzzz

Fary Confused – you know who it is?

yup …. ummmm I think it is Preeti

Well that's a good guess but Preeti's birthday passed a while ago remember?

Fary: oh yes …. I forgot that I already wished her …. oh man …. k good luck Gagan and Roz Hug

Sorry Fary …….. Alright next set of hints …….. in the three years that the birthday girl has been here she has been a fan of many shows and many pairs but in the last year she has proven that she is an absolute fanatic of Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand a.k.a. KaSh and has made lots and lots of siggies and video mixes on them

buzzzzzzz

Gagan: oh oh ….. okay one second …. hmmmm siggy makers I know Fary but no Fary is here ….. ummmm oh I know who it is …… its ….

Sorry! time's up you took too long to answer so we can't accept it

Gagan: what?! ….. awwww …… okay fine …. c'mon Roz I know you can guess who it is Hug

Okay Roz, here are the last few clues

Roz: actually there's no need for the clues Tazzy JI …… Who doesn't know her? She is the creator of one of the most active threads on India-Forums – the KaSh Heaven. She is a talented VM maker and she is a very popular sig maker who's sigs inspire and make us love the objects in her fan-art. She is a true fighter and believer. She is a true friend when you need one.  She is the one who calls Mehvish Mellu, Fary Faroo and she has called Gagan Gagu too.  She has also been the one to open up chat clubs and arrange weddings for important celebrities like Shao Pao, Shilpa Anand's wonderful doggy. 

She is none other than Jenny as in Jenny1000!

WOW! ……. yup you got it right it is Jen's birthday today ……. well the quizzing portion of our game show is over and now we'll be telecasting the messages her friends have sent in for her as well as covering the birthday bash her friends have thrown her Big smile

Roz: ummm excuse me Tazzy JI ….. my "return gift please"Embarrassed

Oh ummm …… well actually see you ummm gave too much info so we're gonna have to make sure you didn't umm cheat.  Plus hmphh you keep adding JI to my name and that is totally not cool so I'll have to think about it.

Roz: what?! Angry

Well while we sort that out hehehe, let's go to the messages and birthday bash coverage Big smile and I'll see all of you next time.  Take Care, Love Me and Stay Cool Everyone Cool oh and of course

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN !!!

Hug

p.s., this celebration is being held in the chat club forum to allow for off-topic discussions to occur without penalties Smile

Edited by NaVy1985 - 07 August 2008 at 12:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kanak1309

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|-|~ Jenny1000's BDay Bash ~|-|~" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tasha1985

IF-Rockerz

Tasha1985

(^^thank you Mehu^^)

Messages From A Few Of Your Friends - I'm Sorry But Our Television Show's Research Department Could Not Reach EveryoneLOL - I Hope I Can Be Forgiven For Anyone Overlooked Embarrassed ......... Also These Are In Random Order Since I Have Learned After Ramsha's Birthday Post That I Need To Revise My ABC's And Am Currently Being Tutored By Ramshu LOL

hey it's me

gues gues Ermm
*hint* baller Cool

dur!D'oh  SHAMILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! LOL

hope u have a BLAST in ur birthday and may God fullfil all ur wishes Embarrassed

ur a great friend to have and very very optimistic! i feel very lucky to have u as a friend Embarrassed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY Hug

i'll give u the present soon Embarrassed

jenny i know we havent known each other for long cus i just joined KaSh heaven when we were going through a rough time but through out it all u were there to support all us heaven divas . so firstly i would like to say thanks for always being there secondly Happy birhday!!!!!!!!!!!!!  have a gr8 day and may all ur wishes come true.

a little quote for u

Nothing is great like friendship on earth, No jewel No pearl has got it's worth. No one except a friend can be trusted, Your life will never ever get rusted.

lots and lots of love kavita

Hey Jenn! A very happy birthday to you. Hope you have a lot of fun today and party it out to freaky freaky rhaat! And yeah! you and I are the same age yaar. Welcome to your twenties. *hugs* PS - hope u like my gifts.
-Rozlina

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more to come.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams.
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them. Have a wonderful day!
God gave a gift to the world when you were born; a person who loves and cares, who sees a person's need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than herself, who touches each life she enters & makes a difference in the world. May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.
You think you're special because its your birthday today nope sweety you're special every day to everyone around u.

Pallu

Hey JenHugHugHug
Its been sooooo long since I spoke to you........anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! May you have many many many more, may all ur dreams come true and I hope all ur wishes are fulfilled. Have loads of fun and do save me a piece of cake...preferably black forest.WinkLOL
-Sid

Dearest darling Jennsu,

Lots and lots of hugs and kisses from me on this very very special day- that belongs completely to YOU!

A very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many many happy returns of the day! May God Bless you for life...and many more such birthdays to come =)

Well where do I start and what do I say about you?  I think you are one of the most DEDICATED, HONEST and LOYAL human being to whatever you commit to and are a part of...and you are probably one of the sweetest and warmest friends for one to have. I feel GREAT to know you and to be your friend!

Even though we have known one another for such a short span of time...I think I know you better than those whom I 've been with for longer, and that's because of the big heart you have and the friendship you share with me and the rest of us =)

...and the KaSh journey has been AWESOME! I can't say how much fun it is to be in Heaven and what a cool and calm atmosphere it is over there- all credit to you for coming up with such a place and to the divas for carrying it forward.

Well...I won't take more of your time...but just want to say that I look forward to celebrating and wishing you like this on all your other birthdays

I hope that all your wishes come true...I know some of them...we share the same wish- it will come true very soon, Inshallah.

I hope you have one BIG BLAST today! Have lots and lots of fun with family and friends....and hope someone gives you the birthday bumps as well ;)

Loooooadsssss of love and wished - Beckso.

P.S. Since my laptop has crashed, I will have to give you a belated bday gift, please don't mind.

Dear jennyBig smile,

Wish U a very very happy bdaeParty…..

Hope u have a great dayEmbarrassed and wish u all the happiness and success that u deserveBig smile……and akl the very best for your future lifeStar…..

For the very short time that I have known you, you have been very sweet and a very helpful friendEmbarrassed….….love taking to you in kash heavenBig smileWink…….Absolutely love your sigggysClap…..its tooo prettyEmbarrassed ……. Always be like thisEmbarrassed…..just as bubbly and confident as u are nowBig smile…..

keep smiling and always take care

~~~~WISH u a happy bdae once againParty~~~~~~~
cmon blow ALL the candlesLOLBig smile

ok....have fun reading the rest of teh messagesBig smileLOLWink

Lots of love….with hugsHug…

Priyanka….

Happpyyy Birthdayyy Jennyyy!!!PartyDancing
well i reallyy dont know where to start from with you...you are truly an inspiration for all KaSh fanss and we truly and deeply love and admire you from the bottom of our heart... your spirit and optimism keeps us on our toes and your love for KaSh helps our love grow deeper...i wish you lots of happiness and smiless...may God bless you with all that you have ever wished/dreamed of....i wish youu a verryy veryy happyy birthdayy filled with love, happiness, presents, lots of good treats, lots of yummyy cakee, and lots of KaShDay Dreaming...hehe..Keepp Rockingg and have a fantabulouss birthdayyy!!! i loveeeee youuuu....Hug

Lots of Love,
                                                                                                     ~Janki~

Hey jenny,

Happy birthday..Big smileEmbarrassed!! hope u get wateva u desire in life..!!have a rocking b'day..nd take care..!!
here made this avi & sig for you ..hope u like it..Embarrassed!!

tc

Kairu

Hey Jenny!!Big smileHappy Birthday! Hope you enjoy yourself to the max. Many Many Happy returns of the day. You truely are an awesome freind, Looking forward to knowing you more better during heavan! Thanks so much for always being the pilliar of AR Hevean, you truely ROCK! Keep making I-F A better place and always stay the same. I-F Would be so boring without you. Once again MANY MANY Happy returns of the day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!Big smile
- Dilbagh

Happy Birthday jennsHug It's been more than  a year since we've known each other ( including the avi and sig section daysLOL)but it feels like I've known you forever! You are one of the most charming and loving person I've met. And you are one of the best person I've ever known! I can bet that there's no one more sweeter than you You are one of those persons who can make anyone feel special. You are really really close to my heart! I am glad and feel blessed to have a friend like you! a very very very happy birthday may all ur dreams come true  love fary here's a samll  gift for u

Embarrassed

To Be Continued After A Short Commercial BreakWink ......

Edited by NaVy1985 - 07 August 2008 at 1:40am

Tasha1985

IF-Rockerz

Tasha1985

(^^thank you Mehu^^)

And After This Extremely Short Commercial Break ..... We Now Return To Our Regular Programming
(Messages ContinuedLOL ....)

Hey Jen, I wish you a very happy bday.. I hope you have a great day and lots of love from me.
Your really sweet and such a nice girl- I hope you have a great year and Inshallah with KaSH and PankShi.

Love Mariam xxx
Heres a little something-

Happy Birthday Jens may ur every dream come true and may u get all that u desire. Hope to be your friend forever...all the times we have spend together is memorable. You are always thought in a very special way.Thanks for everything.And i hope u will also get wat we all want-our KaShTongue

Love Mehvish

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JENNY

May GOD Bless U...May u get so many Happiness & Success in ur Life...Have a gr8 Life...Gud Luck 4 da the Future Life...May GOD fulfill all ur wishes...
Hope u will get soon watever u r excepting...

May u will have so many Birthday...
Have a gr8 BIRTHDAY...Enjoy da Day fully...

Once again A Very Happy Birthday To U

Have Cake & Enjoy

Best Wishes...
Luv...
Maham

Heeeeeey Jens! Embarrassed

Wishing you a very happy birthday! May this be the best day of your life! I got to know you through DMG and the AR heaven (which is btw a GREAT idea! Thumbs UpTongue) and I know you're an awesome person and an even better friend! I'm so glad I have you as a friend, and hope we'll remain friends! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

And KaSh has to be mentioned when it's your birthday hasn't it? LOLEmbarrassed The creator of the several heavens, and a loyal Karan-Shilpa and Shilpa fan! Embarrassed So, here's a video of the original AR - to refresh your memory - though I'm sure you've memorized it by now! EmbarrassedWink

And here's a little something for you on your special day.. Wink

And another video cause I ended up watching loads of KaSh moments when I was finidng the first video for you! LOL KaSh fever! Wink

Take care!
Love Deep! Embarrassed

Happy Birthday Sweet Jenny

Because I appreciate
Knowing someone like you
This comes with loving thoughts
And warm wishes too

You are so dear to me
In so many ways
I'm wishing you the best
On this special day

Siggy For Jenny

Muniza

Dear Jenny! Hug 

Your one of my new friends even though i've seen you around IF alot! Your a great leader & an awesome friend! I cherish your friendship alot! Lots of credit goes to you for keeping the heaven alive & on track, LOL!
I hope all your wishes & dreams EXCEPT for getting Karan become true! LOLEmbarrassed  Thanks for always being there, I look forward to more wonderful times with you! Embarrassed

Love Jess aka mz.jess Hug

Heyyyyy Jenny di!! A verrryyyy verrrrrryyyyy VERRY happy birthday to U! Hope you have an awesome, rocking day :D :D Enjoy your special day ;)
Lots of love and best wishes, Moks :D

Happy Birthday Jennydi!
Hope you have a great day today!
Enjoy yourself, lol!
Thank you for every little thing you have done for us!
From the heaven, to you know what!Embarrassed
It's really great having a di like you!
Once again happy birthday!

Here is a sweet poem for you:
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!
By Joanna Fuchs

Tanya

HugHey JennnnHug

Another year has come and gone;
The sands of time keep trickling away.
Your birthday reminds me to let you know
I'm thankful for you each and every day.

Because today's so special
it really wouldn't do,
to send one simple birthday wish
to last the whole year through...
So this wishes happy moments,
a day when dreams come true,
and a year that's filled with all the things
that mean the most to you.
Wish u have a wonderful b'day, happy life and all u'r wishes come true
"> 
Hugloads of loveHug
preeti

Happy Birthday Jenny!!!!!!
Many Many Happy returns of the Day!!!!
You are such a sweetheart!!!
I hope you always stay the same!!!!
Your optomism is greatly appreciated!
You know that is always the one thig i loved about you...
You always thought soo positively
and i must say it is such a good quality to have Embarrassed

God Bless you Sweety!!!!
Once again Happy Birthday

and your present is almost done will post when it is processed LOL

Love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gagan!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Jenz!!! HugHugHug

I can't believe it's been over a year since we've been friends! I'm so glad I met such awesome friends like you in the Avatars and Siggy Shops.Big smileBig smile I feel that you are one of my close friends, because you never hesitate to show your opinions for anything and that really makes me feel good.HugHugHug Also'I need to thank you immensely for making me watch DMG those numerous times!LOLEmbarrassedBig smile I would have definitely missed out on something amazing! Jenz, I really wish you have the world's most amazing birthday because genuinely you deserve every bit of happiness that your heart desires!Embarrassed

Luv ya loads,Embarrassed

MeeraBig smile

"Dear Jenzz "

Hug

WIshu u a VERy VEry Happy birthday ..huney ..
I'm so blessed 2 have a friend like u
this comes with many loving
thoughts & warm wishes
i send 2 u, may ur day be filled
with laughter, on this special day
may the finest things in life
always come ur way happy birthday

Hug

UR GIFT

sanniya

Hey Jenny

Your Birthday makes this day really special just like you!
Wish you a very Happy Birthday. Hope you have  a great day. 
Here's a little something for you, hope you like it.

Love
Richa

Jenny wishing u a Very Very Happy Birthday and many more to come.

I hope all ur birthday dreams and wishes come true.

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

Happy Birthday and many many  happy returns of the day

Some chocolates for u

and here's a birthday cake

Love u

Rimli

Happy Birthday Jen Hug

May you be blessed with everything your heart desires and more.  I truly wish that all your wishes are granted and that your happiness is unlimited. Embarrassed  You truly deserve all the good things in the world to come your way and I sincerely hope that this birthday is just one of many, many more prosperous, fun-filled, happy birthdays Hug
Tazzy

And Now Our Coverage Will Move On To The Food And Cake At The Party ! TongueLOL

Edited by NaVy1985 - 07 August 2008 at 9:48am

Tasha1985

IF-Rockerz

Tasha1985

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Yayyyyyyyy!!! Time To PARTYYYYYYY! Dancing

Let's Start With Food Big smile 

And Now ..... For Some Music Before The Cake ...... Here Is A Song Jen Likes ....... In Fact This is a VM Made By HerTongueLOL:

Edited by NaVy1985 - 07 August 2008 at 9:55am

Tasha1985

IF-Rockerz

Tasha1985

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged
And Here's The CAKE!!!

Blow Out The Candle Jen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN !!!

Hug

Thank You To All The People Mentioned In The Introduction For Your Help And Support.  A Big Thank You To All Of Those Who Sent Messages And A Big, Heart-felt Apology To All Of Those Whom I Missed In Asking A Message From Embarrassed

Edited by NaVy1985 - 07 August 2008 at 2:35am

Mehvish.Aditya

IF-Sizzlerz

Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 1:01am | IP Logged

TASHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHug

omggggggggggg fantastic yaar u rock..........really creativeeeeeeeee it was soooooooooooooo much funnnnnnnn Clap

Happy Birthday Jen's

Party

Edited by mehvish_armaan - 07 August 2008 at 1:07am

PyaarSe

IF-Sizzlerz

PyaarSe

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 1:09am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL i loved it tazzy. i knew it would be a hit after u told me about it. & i lovveeeddd my part tazzy-ji TongueLOL anywho enough about you Tongue -

Happy Birthday Jenn!!!!!!! Hug PartyDancingI cant call myself older than you anymore - not that i want to anyway lol.

Edited by roygvib - 07 August 2008 at 1:10am

SidisCool

IF-Rockerz

SidisCool

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 1:42am | IP Logged
WooohooooParty
Party

Happy Birthday JennyDancing
Party

Party

PartyGod BlessParty
Party