Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Bachna Ae Haseeno Promotional Tour
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I dint like sawariya when it was first released. The color blue all over the sets was kind of irritating. But then after BAH promos n all I started liking this guy. Surprisingly I started liking sawariya as well. He has innocent looks, attractive features and one adoring smile, he is a real charmer thats all I can say. Im looking forward to his new projects.
So Youngistan says THUMBS UP for RANBIR RAJ 👍🏼
More Pics...From BAH Press Meet

cute doll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i just luv ranbir. he's so cute n so charming.

i liked saawariya but hated the part that sonam went with salman. i think ranbir is a very nice person at heart n well mannered. he looks reli nice wih deepika. hopefully they'll get married some day 😊

can't wait for bah

here is the link to BAH's new promo

mishail_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omgomgomg!!greaaatt thread dear!!!!
wat 2 say abt my bir<3!!!...his acting is just flaw-less.....his dancing is just amazinggg!2 gud!.....and his luks.....well......he's got luks that can kill!....he's the most gud luking actor in bollywood now-a-days!......and i have seen no new-comer who is such a brilliant actor.....he got relly appreciated 4 his acting skills in saawariya...tho the movie didnt do very well......he's just evey girls dream!!!.....he's just perfect!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
i knoww cant wait for the movieee!
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
I LOVE LOVE Ranbir..will be back to comment..looks great..and I thought Ranbir dropped Jelly Belly because he didn't like the script..😕

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heyy guyss,

i watched bachna ae haseeno and i loved itt!!!... it was funny, emotional, and romantic!
i wanna watch it againnnn so bad bcuz of ranbir!...he was looking sooo hot and his acting was AMAZINGGG!

-Firdaus
freak182 thumbnail
LOVE THIS GUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!