Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 2 Page 23

Eternized_Blues

Goldie

Eternized_Blues

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
PROLOUGE

The humans are the most aware and at the same time most oblivious creatures of the earth. They claim to be superior of all the creatures and species that exist on the earth. But they don't know that their existence is protected by the species that is more powerful than them, who have the powers that are supernatural. These are the people who exist between them, but are entirely different from them. They have the super natural powers and save the humans with their magic and abilities. A world, whose people are beyond beautiful, with perfect features and bodies. Their brains are unimaginably sharp. Their one year equals to the hundred human years. They are the most beautiful mortals of the earth. They sometimes blend with them and sometimes they work secretly. Their only motive is to do what they are assigned to do. Their duty is their only goal.  Nothing is above their duty. No rule must be broken. Discipline is above everything.

Like humans they also have their administration and people who misuse their powers. This world is managed by the council called 'The Council of Guardians' which includes the best brains of the kingdoms. The council consist of 16 people. These Kingdoms come from the various parts of the earth like England, Canada, and France etc. Every country of the world is a kingdom. All these kingdoms send their people to the council who send them on the mission to save the human and other creatures of earth. But what caused this need to protect. What caused the evil? Where did it start from? Because before, there was no need to protect as there was perfect harmony between these people. The answer lies in their history or just in the history of only one kingdom. India.

India was the most unique kingdom of all. 200 years ago of guardians' people India was the most prosperous kingdom but it was divided in three parts and the kings of these kingdoms were best friends. Jay Khanna, Uday Nanda, Vijay Virani were inseparable. They traded among each others' boundaries, celebrated their happiness together and shared each other's pain. Vijay was very attracted to Dark magic and it was known to two other friends of his. But they just regarded it as a mere curiosity of Vijay. Vijay kept on exploring the dark magic and it got into his mind. Now he was no more a good soul. He wanted power over all the magic kingdoms and wanted the humans as slaves. He started hating humans because they claimed to be better than any other species. If it was in his control he would destroy all the humans. His started operating his ideas secretively and started torturing humans secretly but it reached the ears of his friends. Both Jay and Uday tried to put some sense into Vijay but he was irrecoverably corrupted. He had attained a way to stay immortal but his plans did not succeed as his friends have decided to fight him. Uday died protecting Jay in the battle but before taking his last breath he took a promise from Jay that Jay would take care of his kingdom and will marry his son Om to his daughter Parvati. Then the fight was between Vijay and Jay. Jay had a very pure soul. Their wands obeyed their master and world saw the mayhem. In the end Jay lost his life too but he destroyed all the powers of Vijay and made him very weak. Vijay's existence was next to nothing.

The last clash of their wands made a prophecy that grandson of Jay Khanna will be the end of Vijay Virani. He will have best of both sides...dark and Protectors. He will have the powers that are exceptional. Along with Jay and Vijay one of the counsellors from 'The Council of Guardians' also had witnessed everything. Om was taken into the custody of Concil and he was raised by the members of the council. India was made one kingdom and was ruled by counsellors until Om was old enough to take responsibility. And according to the wish of Uday he was married to Parvati. Thus Om became the ruler of India. According to the rules the citizens were to follow the last name of the King but Om allowed the Nanda Clan to use Nanda as their last name.** He was highly respected among Nandas' too. The same freedom was given to Virani clan but the people who were ashamed of their king's deed changed themselves into Khanna as a way to repent. But those who were loyal to Vijay, who on the other hand made his kids follow the same path as his joined him. They hated Om but they were too weak to do anything. Slowly, they made an underground network and started executing the plans their father and the king made. Their biggest fear was the son of Om and Parvati. They tried their level best but they were never able to know who he was. No one knew who the prince of India, their saviour is.

But during the period Om was growing up there has to someone who will protect the world so the Council decided that there would be teams made from the best of the brains of all kingdoms. Each team has a name and a motto that they have to fulfill. Nothing is above their duty for them. It was the tradition that started centuries ago and is followed till now. Their wands are checked every year by council to make sure that everything is fine (you will know about this ceremony more, later in the story). After two centuries now there are two groups which not only use their wands to do magic, they are sorcerers and have special powers.*** These groups do work under council but are not too fond of each other. The 'Custodians' and 'Preservers' have an edge towards each other. They both are good and fulfil their duties without complains but just can't stand each other. Why? Well both of them are trying to prove they are better. But every story has a twist and so does theirs. The 'Council of Guardians' has decided to put these both teams together so that they can fight the biggest and the most evil group of sorcerers created by half dead Vijay the 'Conspirators'. They were creating all kind of violence and chaos. The only way to fight them was to combine the 'Custodians' and 'Preservers'. So they did.  

But will these warriors who can't stand the sight of each other be able to work together as a team? Will they be able to put their issues aside and fight as one team? Or their destinies have something more written in their fates? What if they were meant for each other and this was just an excuse to bring them together. They have their love working with them, their siblings, and their friends and at every mission they have a choice and a sacrifice to make.  A fight within a fight. How will they handle it and what will they do? Who is their prince and when will he come? What makes their prince so special? What is the 'Ordeal of Karma' for them? How their KARMA is going to test these warriors, especially their prince.

**Having sharing the last name doesn't mean that everyone is brother and sisters...they have relationships as humans do, the last name is just the identification of them as their clan.

***Normal people in this magic world use their wands to do magic but the sorcerers are those who have special powers and don't need wands to portray it. They have various mental and physical abilities such as super strength, mind reading etc.

NOTE: this ff is dedicated to Mimi_Rani (sukhi my princess)who kept up with me when I was coming up with this ff and listening to all the nonsense I said sketching it. Love ya Loads princess.

A many thanx to Anam Ali for seconding it...thanx a lot.

All my readers who was wondering what I was up to last few days not updating and all vanishing please don't get mad. This ff was what I was upto. I had to do lots of research and stuff to come up with this. I had this idea while I was waiting for breaking dawn to come out. I was sulking so I started reading harry potter and twilight series again. So will find a bit of resemble with harry potter and twilight. Tell me if u like it or hate...i will post the character sketch based on your reviews. Please please reply.

AseverEmbarrassed

AmneetWink

Edited by amneet89 - 20 June 2009 at 6:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_beladiyalalala10Catwoman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Ordeal Of Karma AK,AR,KA Pt 4@Pg 20 06/20" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
reserved**

haye haye tauba tauba kinna sona part likhiya didi....okay assi going to english now...didi like i said earlier this ff is going to rock; its very intriguing even when i read it the 3rd time around....im sure it'll be a hit; and now im waiting for the prince to enterLOLLOLLOL sigh hmmm i think u should add edward cullen and me in this ffLOLLOLEmbarrassed me and him will make a rocking jodi....LOLLOL 

this ff is very unique di, it hasnt been written yet; and i cant wait for the first part...lets see how these two groups get together and let the magic beginEmbarrassed and thank you didi for dedicating this lovely ff to me...i feel so special imma cryCryCryEmbarrassed

LOVE YA MORE THAN YOU CAN THINK
always confused
sukhi :)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Mimi_Rani - 06 August 2008 at 6:03pm

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome start Amneet its really differemt nd interestin im lookin 4ward 2 da 1st part so update soon, its no need of fanks ur always welcm

superstar15

superstar15

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Ammi Di that was a good concept u started a new ff woo hoo i cant wait for first part cont soon btw are u cont ur other ffs angel and dkk

yamnovbloom

Goldie

yamnovbloom

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
yaaar just awsum plss continue i like it very much and plss pm me

--ania--

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

WOW waht a consept i was just stuned i m dame sure that ur FF will rock its just magnifetion plz contneu this story n i realy hope that the charecter's r

angad-kripa

armaan-ridhima

kavya-anjali

but if not its gud too then ur FF will b the first one n the one n only that i read which is not AR relatedWink but i realy like the idea of urs u know i thought that writing a story is nothis u think about somthing n u writ it but that wud be only a story n this wud be a creation SmileWink

I have alwas been the silent reader i rarly coment on somthing but u got it all @ the first shot i mean realy gr8 consept i wish my mind work like this but ohh well

u r BRILIANT
luv
~*~*~NRUTI~*~*~

Edited by arluver15 - 06 August 2008 at 7:39pm

stars_shine*

IF-Dazzler

stars_shine*

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
hey
interesting prologe
continue soon

Post Reply New Post