Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Ekta's story line for Kyunki is just pathetic

pinky78 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I watch this serial but with a lot of frustration. Can not believe such kind of story someone even write.

Always one after other same fight, someone only wants to destroy Birani.....hello, there are other things than destroy god damn it.

Show something ..Writers: Go and get some degree and write some nice story. Just frustrated with this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

well they can only come with so many stories before they are all gone! i think she needs new writers!!

ash2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ekta should admit this that all her kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk dramas sucks right now.everywhere same old s***.
ln_330 thumbnail
i really don't know why i even bother watching this show. the story lines are ridiculous, and instead of focusing on the present characters in the show, all ekta does is add new people, thereby forgetting about tracks like nakul-sanchi's, mayank, manthan to name a few from the most recent generation. from the older generations almost all the people associated with the show haven't been in any recent episodes. the two people that have been on kyunki ever since it started are baa and tulsi. no one else!! the tracks are frustrating and mind boggling, and new characters are introduced much too often. such a contrast from kyunki's initial days. that really was a path breaking show! what we see in kyunki now is mindless nonsense.!
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The solution is simple... Don't watch it.. Some people still watch it & like it, that's why this soap is still running from 8 years...

Bina Rai thumbnail
I am glad every realizes it is the track, everybody is complaining about, because when the TRPs went down everybody was blaming Tulsi, I don't think it was ever Tulsi, it is Ekta and her team.