6 Aug ---Anandi jagdish cute scene

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Short Update

Anandi mother was worried that anandi got married in such a big house  how will she be able to cope up with her new family .Anandi father say that anandi is lucky that she going in such a big status family

bhairo singh welecome anandi and her parents and jagdish mother introduce anandi mother with her family

Bhairo singh introduce Anandi father with all his frnds and relative he told khadan singh that anandi is very lucky for them the 1 good news they heard was there bhabhi gettig pregnent after several years
jagdish sis tease jagdish saying that  now Anandi is here

Jagdish hold anandi hand and Anandi told him that he scared her jagdish say he want to gift her something because everyone gift something after there marriage Anandi told him that he wat will he gift her when he cry for some coins jagdish hand her letter and when anandi try to open that letter he told her to open that later and pinch her nose and anandi run after jagdish for revenge

godbhari rasam going on where suddenly jagdish taiji faint and later doc told family that she is very weak and after  5 miscariage which happen in past 20 years  she need to be operated  so that her life can be saved

Anandi ask wat going on jagdish and his sis fight

Anandi mother try to tell jagdish grandmother to do wat doc suggested but jagdish grandmother told them to leave as it is there family matter

Anandi leave with her parents and before going she tease jagdish

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirbandaru.vandanaval0822wassup28mushkan_2003mah403peg_pionne*Dakoo_Minzy*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6 Aug ---Anandi jagdish cute scene" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mah403

Goldie

mah403

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
thanks!!!!! i can't watch the video so i really appreciate the updates Smile

i think anandi and jag are going to make a cute couple

priyanka1806

priyanka1806

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 1:19am | IP Logged
thanx for the update.yah anandi-jagdish scene was too cute.simply liked it wen anandi ws showing him faces bfore leaving...

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 7:34am | IP Logged
thhanx dear, was goin bac 2 thhe old postn i didnt get the video 2 watch tis, u hve xplained it so well, thanx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top