Rules & Announcements

Competition: Y R Hiten-Gauri Meant to be? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
In January 2002 when Kutumb first premired in U.S.A, I instantly realized that you two were meant to be together! I hoped to hear news that you both were hitched in real life soon after I started watching Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat. Both of you did a great job in both Kutumbs, Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat and of course in Kyunki...
I loved the scenes when   you both were teasing each other after Gauri had her entrance into Kyunki. That scene was amazing! You chemistry is undeniable. You look great together on screen and off. Good luck and may you both forever be blessed.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Competition: Y R Hiten-Gauri Meant to be? (Page 4)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gh-luver

gh-luver

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
ahhaaaa....it's simple......it's b/c in english alphabets "G" "H" r together.....that's why "G"auri "H"iten r meant to be together....lol

alwayz LOVE youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
farzana & rehana
(canada)

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Why Hiten and Gauri are meant to be?

If God came and asked me this question, I still wouldn't have given a digfied answer. Here are my reasons.

1. The word meant to be fits the bill of this couple because they compliment each other, they rule out all other jodi's with their presense, and their chemistry.

2. Gauri and Hiten are like one soul with one heart, Hiten is made for Gauri and Gauri is made for hiten. From the impulsive Gauri to the sweet Hiten, They brightened up their fans faces when they enter togather. Their presense dignfies their relationship.

3. They are both strong human beings. It's hard for someone to accept someone who had been a previous relationship or marriage, but if Hiten is weak, then Gauri is strong. they have a balanced relationship.

May God Bless you Gauri and Hiten and Hope more happiness come your way.

Love always,

Jenny

jean

Groupbie

jean

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
this is the best i could say to them

1) They have some king of kashish that makes other people fall in love or make them fall in love with them .
2) their love is as beautiful as diamond and as loving as a flower.
3) their love is one true love and their Jodi is one of the best Jodi ever.

Smile

mytv

mytv

Posted: 06 October 2005 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Well, Hiten and Gauri are complements to each other.
They are the Best couple because both having extreme opposite nature still understands each other. Hiten is a handsome guy with soft heart and on the other hand, Gauri has a great Personality with excellent sense of humour. They are unlike each other and thus attracts each other.

Luv u Hiten and Gauri.
I wish to God that u both remain together forever and ever.

rose82

IF-Dazzler

rose82

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 06 October 2005 at 12:49am | IP Logged

i think im late....still i wud like to give an answer

gauri and hiten are the best couple because:

1)their love,their chemistry can be seen clearly in their eyes.they need not express it by any dialogues,or any action.u can see in their eyes tht they are the world for each other

2)they complement each other so well tht one is forced to think tht 'marriages are truly made in heaven'

3)whenever i used to see them in kutumb,i used to love their every little scene..whether it was a fight, just a casual talk or wooing each other....each and every scene used to look so authentically beautiful tht i used to wish..'what if they were married??"
And today they are happily married...even today their romantic scenes look as if they just fell in love today.if so much love intensifies from screen itself,i can imagine how much they love each other...they r just perfect for each other 

i just wish u both a happy married life...kisi ki nazar na lage.u both r my favorites on tv screen right from kutumb days.

Edited by rose82 - 06 October 2005 at 12:54am

gaurihiten_srk

Groupbie

gaurihiten_srk

Posted: 06 October 2005 at 3:17am | IP Logged
GauriHiten r the best and most loved cuz

THEY ARE THE BEST , A COUPLE THAT MAKES US DRIVE CRAZY A COUPLE THATS THE BESTTTTTTTTTTT

gauri_hiten

IF-Dazzler

gauri_hiten

Posted: 06 October 2005 at 4:02am | IP Logged

GOD made them for each other and they look so perfect that any other couple standing beside the seems nothing..When I saw them in TV i just knew that they will be lovers forever..

Love u Hiten and Gauri..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top