Rules & Announcements

Competition: Y R Hiten-Gauri Meant to be? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

mangrooves

Goldie

mangrooves

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 1:29am | IP Logged
dear hiten and gauri-
    i badly want to be called ur no.1 fan but while i'am trying to pen down a few thoughts which stem out of my imagination rather than personal knowledge(i dont know u guys personally)i'am somehow convinced that everyword i write is true-
the 3 probable reasons for why they are so perfect together-
1. gauri and hiten are meant to be together b'cos god willed them to be and i know for sure that they are god's personal favourite too and thats why he made millions of us choose them as our faurite couple.
2. the romance between them is exemplary, so tender ,subtle and slowly intoxicating and yet so contagious that friends it made me fall in love with my husband all over again!
3.they are meant to be together simply b'cos soo many us just cant be wrong!!!!!!!!!
   three cheers to the most scintillating couple!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Competition: Y R Hiten-Gauri Meant to be? (Page 3)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 3:26am | IP Logged
3 reasons....

#1. They Say for a relationship to work.. chemistry is needed..
but i say mysyery plays a greater part.. they both have that mystery in their eyees... which wants u to know.. wow... how come they are so different yet sooo alike...

#2. Seeing them onscreen n off it.. makes me feel like.. love is magical.. tehy carry that magic aura when tehy are together.. teh cuteness.. yet so understanding...

#3. coz tehy remind me of what i wanna feel being in love !! Clap

oreha

oreha

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 4:26am | IP Logged
i think that kavyanjali is the best jori in the starplus shows so what says yes or no Wink Embarrassed

oreha

oreha

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 4:29am | IP Logged

so don't u like ejaz or whatConfusedwell i like natasha and ejaz together in kavyanjaliWinkthey are my favr8 coples jodi

buttercup

IF-Veteran Member

buttercup

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oreha

so don't u like ejaz or whatConfusedwell i like natasha and ejaz together in kavyanjaliWinkthey are my favr8 coples jodi

honey in this topic we have to write abt Hiten-Gauri.. we cant talk abt at natasha-eijaz in this topic.. please write 3 lines why u like hiten-gauri.. if u dont like them then there wont be anything... luv ya honey...Big smile

prettyguria

IF-Dazzler

prettyguria

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
1. They both are very understanding of each other and have true love. You can see their chemistry onscreen.

2. Both have the same dream and goal, they have the same profession so that's why they can realate to each other.

3.Both are very supportive and make a great jodi and have great personalities and you can clearly see tht because they won star jodi too.

Hiten and Gauri were at first really good frens and fall in love. Hiten and Gauri got married because hey had feelins, love, understanding, for each other. God makes jodis in heaven. I wish them good luck in their lives and Inshallah, all teir wishes will come true

IQBAL&NEHA

IQBAL&NEHA

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
THREE REASONS Y I THINK THEY R MEANT TO BE ARE:

1 THEY ARE & LOOK CUTE TOGETHER, CANT IMAJINE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER Smile .

2 THEIR JODI IS SUCCESSFUL & THEY ARE LUCKY FOR EACH OTHER Big smile .

3 THEY CLICK TOGETHER IN EVERY WAY.THE LOVING, UNDERSTANDING, CARING AND SHARING BETWEEN THEM MAKES THEM THE ULTIMATE COUPLE AND THIS IS Y THEY R MEANT TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER Tongue .

ivan

ivan

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

gauri n hiten  r meant for each other coz:

Hiten's macho figure glorifies gauri's stunning beauty or

(Hiten's humble nature  compliments gauri's edgy looks)

Gauri's innocent sparkling eyes dignifies Hiten'mischievous everlasting smile

her lit up face n his shy gaze symbolize their deep love for each other

Edited by ivan - 06 October 2005 at 12:24am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top