Rules & Announcements

Competition: Y R Hiten-Gauri Meant to be? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

redrose_8_9

redrose_8_9

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 7:06am | IP Logged
hmmmmmm......i have never thouht of this but in my veiw they are a good couple that is they are just like that they atrract ever1 towards them.
~* they are too good looking and match each other. their caracters make them look even more massoom and bechare.
~* their on screen chemistry is just too good that no one can match their preformance. we found the real meaning of luv when ever we look at them.
~*they dont show off or praise themselvse too much abt being the best couple. and know that they r a jodi of heaven.
all i can say 2 them is that u r truly r a couple made in heaven and sent to earth.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Competition: Y R Hiten-Gauri Meant to be? (Page 2)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aarmanz_gurl

aarmanz_gurl

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 9:29am | IP Logged
ok good question i think they are the best couple because well their personality and chemistry are wonderful they understand each other their relationships on screen glues everyone. And most of all they inspire thier fans to be better people also they show their passion by acting and make ppl understand how to have family values ( on screen) i love the way because of nandani's condition he is not telling her abt tanya. that shows how much he love her!

AND WE LOVE THEM Embarrassed

hiten_4eva

hiten_4eva

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
1. on screen and off screen they always show love and affection towards each other....regardless of what other people think....they always show the world their love..

2. they are inseparable...all the serials they do...they are paired 2getha...one way or another

3.dey r soul mates....opposites attract....hiten is da loud one, gauri is da lady (petite n propa...) dey r made 4 each uda n no force in the world can brake them up.....

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
1) THEY LOOK SOOO HOT TOGETHER!!!!!
2) they haf a talent in acting and they both like to     work together
3)their realli into what they do...dey haf a gud understanding of each other Big smile

I JUS LOVE DEM....... DER FIRST ON MI HIT LIST..OMG...I LUV U HITEN AND GAURII Star

mehak.S

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak.S

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
the three reasons i would say are:-

1.they look really cute together like made for each other wheen i see them i always say i get a life partner like hiten. so u can tell if i say tht.someone would definately say i get a wife like gauri.

2.they r really a very good couple always taking care of each other and always together at most of the parites as i see in the pics taken by the media.

3. they really understand each other as i hav seen and read about other star couples how they talk for each other and stuff which is really not good but whenever i hav read stuff of gauri and hiten they always support each other in every talks they dont say anything bad abt each other

a few time ago i read if hiten had a snoring problem wht will gauri do and she said she will still sleep with him and they both ant sleep without each others so u can say if there would hav been some1 else he or she must hav no i would sleep in a different room or wht ever but they r not like tht they r different from other couples in lot of way.

their chodi is made in heaven and god bless them and may success be there for them at every step they take. and good luck to them in their new house

Smile
meahk
(their lovly fan)

kggkgrl11591

Goldie

kggkgrl11591

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
1. They're both extremely patient. They love to catch wat life throws at them. They recieve everything in a very gentle manner and are truely sweet. Both of them have a very good personaily. They are made for each because they can see into each other without even knowing they're doing it.
2. They take care of each other really well. If a problem comes upon them they will not face it alone... they know tht the other will be right there .. alongside right by one another.
3. They have really good chemistry. They are made for each other. You can tell on screen and off screen. They show they love each other in all the loves scenes and and all of the hate scenes ... even thoguh they are EXTREMELY good actors they suk at showing a
scene in which they hate each other!

This stuff can only be done in true love!

Edited by kggkgrl11591 - 04 October 2005 at 6:25pm

navpreity

Goldie

navpreity

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
i noe only one reasong bcs they r soo adorable awwwwww congrats them with thr new childClap

mastii

IF-Dazzler

mastii

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
love doesn't need words to describe it! i think they are the best pair because they have hearsts that magnify to each other...the way they clashed in kutumb

Post Reply New Post

Go to top