Competition: Y R Hiten-Gauri Meant to be?

Posted: 18 years ago
Perfect Pair!

India Forums Welcomes With Dhoom Dhamaka One of Televisioin's Hottest Couples: Hiten And Gauri!
Hiten-Gauri, where do we begin.  They were the two people we all loved in Kutumb!  And now they are the popular jodi in Kyunki.  Their chemistry, their pairing, their charishma makes them perfect for eachother. 

Now India-Forums announces its next contest!  Enter the Perfect Pair contest by giving three reasons (one line each) on why you think Hiten and Gauri are the perfect pair.

Entries will be judged on creativity, uniqueness and asthetics.  We want Hiten and Gauri to be touched by what their fans say.  So why not become their Fan # 1 by entering this contest.  Lucky few may have their reasons expressed to Hiten and Gauri. 

So don't miss this once in a life time opportunity!  Entries are due in by Wednesday October 5, 11:59 P.M. Indian Standard Time.  All Entries must be posted as a reply in this topic.  Good Luck to everyone!  

Dolly (AKA Luckie Designs)
Edited by Luckiegrl1322 - 18 years ago

Isn't that less than 1 day???...Hmmm😃

anyways I will think of three good reason but one Q is there any prize of some sort?😊

Thanks

Bunty

Three Reasons why they are the perfect pair:

1) Sometimes, when a couple is shown, there needs to be a chemistry of acting and pretention of love and that is exactly what they showed in Kutumb and after loving each other in Kyunki.

2) As of today's stars, they are always in controversy, and these two are far away from it because they satisfy their fans' needs. Fo ex.: in Star Parivar Awards, nobody signed autographs for their viewers except Hiten-Gauri.

3) They are the perfect match because neither of them is eiter arrogrant of excessively ambitious because like normal viewers, they are outgoing, sincere and dedicated.

They are two souls that beat as one, which can only be defined with true love.

Love is not about on and off screen chemistry, it is finding themselves in each other which they have done.

Their love for each other is everlasting and you can see the glow in their eyes when they are with each other.

Sangeeta

Edited by queenkumar - 18 years ago
great, i'd love to hear the interview of hiten(karan) my favorite male star in KYUNKI and Gauri(Nandini) female star in KYUNKI. thank you.
From being colleagues to "just friends" to "good friends", lovers and finally Husband and Wife, they dont look into the camera, they smoulder at the camera and makes all of us go fida over them

They are blue, they are smoky, they swirl around you and when they gaze levelly at you, they warm your insides like 20-year old scotch

Being an imperfect couple on screen at first, they are the perfect couple in real life. True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly, which they did perfectly.
well, i dont really know how to express reasons on why they r the best jodi.one can say there r a billion reasons but i am finding difficulty in putting down 3, 😆

neways

*they share a wonderful chemistry.there are lots of
people who watch kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi which is
their most popular soap presently aired, just for them
(the jodi) afterall, they match.both are tall,thin,BONNY
😆 ETC.its good to see them together.

*both play innocent and lovable characters in all soaps
they have appeared in as jodis.and in most of them(afterall, they r all ekta kapoor's k-serials)their jodi
(marriage relation or love)is shown almost torn apart by
some -ve character and this makes ppl love them even
more.

*beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.if u like them,
u often tend to like the jodi in all serials they
appear in.its one's view about their jodi.and they have
proved themself a grand jodi

three reasons. ok i will try 😆
1)They love each other so much in real life that it is evident on screen in their scenes. 😛
2)They are just made for eachother.Both of them are so simple,natural and innocent. I mean that there is no artificiality on their face. 😳   
3) They understand each other very well and they never show off their relationship or never show that how much they love each other.
There are uncountable other reasons for liking them but i can't figure out all of them this time. I just want to say that 👏 they are the best 👏 and best of luck for their future career and happy married life
hmmmmmm......i have never thouht of this but in my veiw they are a good couple that is they are just like that they atrract ever1 towards them.
~* they are too good looking and match each other. their caracters make them look even more massoom and bechare.
~* their on screen chemistry is just too good that no one can match their preformance. we found the real meaning of luv when ever we look at them.
~*they dont show off or praise themselvse too much abt being the best couple. and know that they r a jodi of heaven.
all i can say 2 them is that u r truly r a couple made in heaven and sent to earth.
ok good question i think they are the best couple because well their personality and chemistry are wonderful they understand each other their relationships on screen glues everyone. And most of all they inspire thier fans to be better people also they show their passion by acting and make ppl understand how to have family values ( on screen) i love the way because of nandani's condition he is not telling her abt tanya. that shows how much he love her!

AND WE LOVE THEM 😳