Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

preeti-94

preeti-94

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
hi guys
           i am new  can you please tell me whole story Confused

thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hi i am new" in Khwaish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeadOxide

IF-Rockerz

LeadOxide

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
welcome to the forum

DesiPrincess93

IF-Dazzler

DesiPrincess93

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hey hun welcome to the forum! well khwaish is over now! but the show is just awesome! the love story is soo cute!! just go on youtube n watch it from the beginning!! no point explaining it cuz watching the episodes are better!! i dont want to spoil the love story for u..the serial was short so u wont be wasting too much time watching it beginning from end!! enjoy watching..msg me for any help! trust me u will luv the couple!! Tongue

preeti-94

preeti-94

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

thanks

medzs

Goldie

medzs

Posted: 25 August 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged
welcome hun have fun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.