India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Sibling Rivalry! (Page 2)

EJAZ#1FAN Senior Member
EJAZ#1FAN
EJAZ#1FAN

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
yea i hope that happens too smilingstar3. 

lilflute Newbie
lilflute
lilflute

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
i missed some of the episodes.

whose wedding did abhay miss? and who is trishul?

Sania-Usa Groupbie
Sania-Usa
Sania-Usa

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
welll i also hope it works out with K-sisters ..infact they should find out about Abhay's past life u know evrything about Kkusum,Esha,Tashu and his previous g/f's that will deff. lead Kali to love Kkusum and Kumud........she has a diff. pic of them in her mind because she dont know what happened in past with her parents....she didnt eveen know about Mahi's past life..........and wasnt Tashu's son name was Agnivash...something similar.........
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
hmm I think that she will somehow find out
what makes me wonder is that how come she didn't do anything after Sohan told her the whole truth about her mother? THat she was a dancer and that she was brought to this house because KKusum couldn't have a kid?? What happened after that? Remember that big dramatic scene? I thought Kali would realize what a fool she was and change atleast a bit...but NO she got even worse!!!Angry
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Hey lilflute!

Abbay convinced Kusum to marry him again and she agreed, but on their wedding day, abbay decided not to show up and his entire family, including Kusum were all embarassed and left confused cause abbay just happened to disappear on his wedding day to Kusum. The funny part is that he was the one that wanted to get married to Kusum in the first place and then he was the one who didn't even show up. Why he didn't show up, we will find out in the next week or 2.

And Trishul is Tashu and Abbay's son. I know, it sounds weird, but apparently he is abbay's son and Tashu is his mother. Confused

Hope I helped!

rubiizhere Newbie
rubiizhere
rubiizhere

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

abhay is the biggest player that ever existed

and i totally agree w/ all of u guyz lets just wait till monday.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubiizhere

abhay is the biggest player that ever existed

i noe rite.............he haz 3 kidz wit 3 different women

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkusum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index