India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Sibling Rivalry!

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

I can see it now..............the reason Abbay left on his wedding day was to go and be with Tashu. I think that they are STILL an item and he has been seceretly seeing her......(that's how she had his son) I think Abbay was cheating both on Kusum and Mahi and had a fling with Tashu.

Now.....here comes the interesting part. I think that Trishul is infact Abbay's son. That would now make Kali, Kumud and Trishul brother and sisters right?

Well, I think now after Kususm's speech, Kali and Kumud will patch things up and realize that they are sisters and no one can change that fact. I think they will put aside their differences and begin to act like sisters. They started acting like sisters when Kali was consoling Kumud after she saw Jenny's dead body right?

Now, I think that Trishul is the one trying to kill Kusum. I think he wants his parents (abbay and tashu) together and tashu probably brainwashed him telling him that Kusum stole his father (abbay) away from him (trishu) and her (tashu).

So, once Kali and Kumud find out that their father has another Mrs. on the side and has a son with her, they are gonna team up. First, once Kumud and Kali found out they were sisters, that's when the hatred between the 2 started right? Well, now I think once they find out that they have a brother, Trishul, the 2 of them will team up and start to hate him cause it was because of him and his mother (tashu) that abbay couldn't be with neither kali's mom Mahi or Kumud's mom Kkusum.

In conclusion, I can see it happening:

KALI/KUMUD        &n bsp;      VS.         TRISHULAngry

OR

KALI         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         VS.        TRISHUL          ;        VS.       KUMUD

Hence the sibil rivalry!Big smile

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

good theory Tin24....makes sense too.  I dont understand why Abhay said he loved Kusum in the tape and even asked her to marry him again, and then go to Tashu.  What's that all about...and when is Mahi going to resurface?  They said that she was still alive and she is supposed to resurface now.  It's been 3 or 4 months since this whole mystery has been going on.  I wonder how this serial will end if it has a good ending. 

I hope that Kusum, Kali and Kumud all become one and fight Trishul and Tashu, Esha and all the other bad eggs.

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Agree with u Tin24. Kkusum serial is main focused on sibling rivalryLOL.But there might be possibility that Abhay would have gone to Tashu for some purpose or due to some Majboori.Or to find killer of mahiConfused

But do u think Kumud and Kali will patch up?? I dont think so. Kali hates Kumud very much bcoz she thinks that she lost her love bcoz of kumud. There might be possibility of Kali joining Trishul. Kali can be brainwashed easily. Lets wait and watch wat is Ektaa upto.

Lagta hai Ektaa ko confusion ki beemari haiLOL. Khud to confused rehthi hai aur sabhiko confuse karthi haiLOL

Edited by cutereems - 13 January 2005 at 11:17pm
sannakayani Groupbie
sannakayani
sannakayani

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 4:51am | IP Logged
 well sed tin24 u r bang on well just hope u r cuz i think our gang is gud @ predicting things cuz they are always true more or less...LOL
cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 6:22am | IP Logged

tin24 i completely agree with you.....i do see kumud and kali patching up their differences and moving on!?!?!?!.....although it just seems weird that abhay and taashu were secretly seeing eachother... ekta didn't even show a hint of that!!!!....i mean abhay did agree to marry kusum ..... but then ditched her......it could be that taashu has seriously brainwashed both abhay and trishul!!!!......

just when you think abhay is a good person......ekta goes on to changing all that!!!!!!!!!!!

well, after all it is an indian serial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Maybe Tashu is blackmailing Abbay saying that she will tell Kkusum and Mahi that he has a son. Therefore, before she (Tashu) could get to Kusum and Mahi to tell them the truth, Abbay first got rid of mahi and now is trying to get rid of Kusum so she wouldn't find out the truth that Abbay has a son.

OR

Abbay killed Mahi to get her out of the way so that he can be with Kusum. Fine. Now, Tashu or her son Trishul is trying to kill Kusum to get her out of the way so that Tashu can be with Abbay?

For some reason I get this feeling that Tashu HAS to have something to do with this whole murder mystery......why else would she come back and what does she have to do with Abbay? They got divorced waaaaaaay back when and if I recall correctly, hated eachother (after they got married). So why all of a sudden is Abbay all buddy-buddy with her?

I guess we will have to wait and watch Monday's episode to find out what the hec is happening. Confused

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 11:40am | IP Logged
yea i agree that we have to wait untill monday.but i don,t think so that they r going to end this tassu prolem so soon..Wink
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hey tin i agree with you.  something is up.
Abhay has been confusing me. Remember when he told Arymaan that it was he who killed Mahi? What was up with that? He was also acting villionous too...then later on he was fine. Then he disappears on HIS WEDDING DAY and now when Kkusum finally finds him...He's dancing like their's no tomorrow with TAshu! TASHU OF ALL PEOPLE!

Also I think that Kumud and Kali will make up. THere are hints going around. I also think that Ekta wants to wrap up all this
so more twisted stuff will happen.
So I dunno about Kumud and Garv reuniting...(they may cuz Kali might tell Kumud that she knows they love eachother etc )
but I do think that KUmud and Kali will forgive eachother and team up against thier brother
something is up
and I think we'll get some answers on Monday and so on...good thoughts though! Really logical

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index