India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

Bodhi and Tani murder!!! important

Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I don't think that Bodhi shot Tani cuz someone is trying to frame Bodhi I mean I was shocked also when I thought he killed her but I'm doubting Sonia's mom I think she's the one who shot Tani and framed Bodhi instead it could be possible!!! and think about it Sonia never liked Bodhi cuz he was alittle mental and he's Ayush's bro which she never liked either and she told Sonia on tani's b-day no one can do that to my baby!!!

soanliok Newbie
soanliok
soanliok

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 3:28am | IP Logged

I have a little doubt. Many a times I have seen that Bodi was inside the room while shooting Tani. Tani came from outside & Ayush opened the door. So Tani first came in front of Ayush only. It is very clear that Bodi was behind Ayush. So he might have shoot from the back of Ayush. If he is a shooter, then as the above scene indicates, the bullet might have hit Ayush on his back before hitting Tani. So Bodi is clearly not a killer. Now bullet has hit Tani on her back so it is very clear that it has been shot from the outside room. There are only two persons outside the room, one Sonia's mom & second Rajan. But Rajan has pistol with him so he is not a shooter. So ultimately the killer, in my opinion, is Sonia's mom. There are many reasons from her to kill Tani.

1) Tani, who is Dr. Seth's sister is in love with Ayush. Ayush & Sonia were friends from the childhood & now Tani has came in between to spoil their friendship.

2) Dr. Seth, who is Tani's sister, is in love with her husbund.

3) Has Sonia left her studies after returning from Delhi school of Architecture? She is not doing anything now except spending time with Ayush. Sonia's mom may not like that her daughter has came back leaving her studies in between & Ayush is not giving any attention to Sonia.

Do you remember that the bullet was shot from revolver & not pistol. Rajan has pistol with him. So Sonia's mom may have revolver with her from which she had shot Tani. 

There might be chance that some totally new person might be there, like always happen in 'other' shows.

Edited by soanliok - 14 January 2005 at 3:34am
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
yeah but bodhi did confess and he did say to dadi like 3 times that he shot her and i think that kavai will come to know about that
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 9:27am | IP Logged
yah he confessed..
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 10:29am | IP Logged

I think Bodhi thinks that he killed Tani, but actually either Rajan or Sonia's mom killed her.

I remember Rajan telling Mayank, that he didn't shoot Tani.

So, it has to be Sonia's mom. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top