Pammi,gotta give credit to Tushar!!!

Mgurl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Okay I gotta give credit to Tushar he's the kinda guy that looks inside and not inside that's a good thing but when you see Tushar and Pammi together it looks really weird as in other words Pammi doesn't look good wit Tushar but Pammi is cute if she was a bit skinnier.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mm21 thumbnail
I hate Pammi anyways. I don't know why Tushar is still running after Pammi, the Fat and irritating lady. I don't like her, because she is giving lot of trouble to the sweet Kareena. Sorry to see Tushar going after a false RJ kareena and not managing to understand the fact.
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mgurl

Okay I gotta give credit to Tushar he's the kinda guy that looks inside and not inside that's a good thing but when you see Tushar and Pammi together it looks really weird as in other words Pammi doesn't look good wit Tushar but Pammi is cute if she was a bit skinnier.....

Yeah, I agree. Tushar has changed. When he first came into the show, he did care a lot about looks etc. They do make an unusual pair, but I guess that's why they are a little more interesting than other 'couples' on TV. I don't like Pammi anyway, but she is making the show more fun to watch.  

Edited by sonynyu - 19 years ago
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think pammi is cute and i also like the character methili she plays in jassi...