Page 1 Page 58
Page   of 59

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Supree, thanks for your recipe for Instant Rasmalai.  I have to go to a bhajan on Saturday.  I am making this and will let you know the results!

You are welcome eljayma!
Sure, please try it and do let me know the results.

Edited by supree - 23 July 2010 at 5:18pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW RECIPE THREAD 3 (Page 59)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hi friends...
Has any one got a recipe for a cold pasta salad?!

I am planning to prepare this for my son's birthday party which is outdoor (i mean not at my house, but in a play place). So thought of making it in the night so it can be served chill for Lunch the next day.

Any suggestions?!  Anyone?!!1

Thanks in advance!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top