Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet_JAY_FAN

nah i dont think i'll let her read Twilight...she'll get addicted and read new moon+eclipse

ohh well, I really don't wanna break her heart too😒

can I suggest

Keys to the kingdom by Garth Nix
and

Percy Jackson - the lightening thief by Rick Riordon

also
GateKeepers: Ravens Gate by Anthony Horowitz for your niece

if she wants to read vampires and something romantic yet only a kiss should be allowed kind of books,

then may I suggest Night World series by my favourite author L J Smith, that's Lisa Jane Smith😳

L J Smith is the first ever writer to write a vampire and a human's love story, and she is the best at it👏

these books are very safe for any young girl, and she'll love it 😳

Edited by Kim_ - 15 years ago
sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail
thank u so much

-Shriya
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kim_

hey I don't want the little girl to be carried away and think that it's okay to two time your boyfriend😉
you have to be mature enough to read new moon, eclipse so you would know the difference between right and wrong and which path to choose😳

yes thats very true 😃😳 If she's old enough and mature, then maybe she can read all three 😳 Like kimmy said, as long as she knows the diff 😳 

🤣 two-timing ur bf 🤣🤣
sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail
well she doesn't have to worry about two timing thing

she's very mature and once she believes something she won't change her mind for the world

so maybe she's ready

I'll see
jpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well Twilights okay...no scenes like that except kissing so yea... New Moon....hmm kissing agen...
Eclipse more intimate and all
*SPOILER*

Breaking Dawn.....yea they do do"it" but after they are married!
TwilightLovee. thumbnail
Well...I've read all three and i'm twelve😳 In Twilight there isn't really much...Just one or two kisses...In New Moon...I think theres some, but in Eclipse theres a bit of it...

But i had no problem reading them! Because when it came to them bits, i just skipped them!
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yea twilight is okay to read but i think hold on a bit before she reads the other 3. Esp. Breaking Dawn....thats more to the adult in the begining, for a 11 year old.