Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

Groovychick

IF-Rockerz

Groovychick

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

btw is gauri cumin this week 2?Confused

Edited by Groovychick - 04 October 2005 at 2:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani on IF Radio (Page 9)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Niyati2005

Niyati2005

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Hi Hiten and Gauri. I'm a very great fan of yours.

Gauri: Why dont you to the crime sites in Special Squad?

Hiten: When did you really get married? In 2003 or in 2004? Wink And doesnt Gauri stop you from smoking so much?

Since you both are so close to Ekta.. why dont you ask her to cast you in a new series of Kutumb? We would all love to see you in refreshing roles rather than this rona dhona stuff.

Niyati

Edited by Niyati2005 - 04 October 2005 at 2:33pm

Tansha

IF-Rockerz

Tansha

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Hey,

Firstly i want to say tht you guys really rock..love you both so much..here are my question for both fo you..

Gauri&Hiten: When are you guys coming in movies together??

Gauri: What was your first reaction when Hiten proposed you???

Hiten: Doesn't Gauri say tht stop somking???

Gauri&Hiten: would you please coming in other serials rahter then the rona dhona???

mehak.S

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak.S

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
2 more questions for hiten

1. why r people who live in foreign not allowed to take part in star date????? wht i hav to do if i wanna be ur date.

2. do u hav any sister or brother tell us something about ur family where do they live

sparkling_gems

IF-Rockerz

sparkling_gems

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Dear Gauri & Hiten,
I guess i dont need to tell u that how much i love u both (together) i dont watch any serial if any one of u is missing like Kavya and SS..

Not just me but my mamma and my sister are huge fans of yours..

now my question to both of u.. i have to ask same thing from both of u .. but firstly i want to apologize if you think that i m interfering.... generally i dont do this but this time i cant stop myself... anyways enough of my bak bak here is my question...

why you two are doing Kyunki... to pay your loyalty to Balaji or is it just because u have chance to work together.. because there is hardly any scene for you two there esp for Gauri.. she has only 2 mins scene and out of that 2 mins in 1 min 45 second she stands quiet with a frown on her face... and rest 15 seconds... she just calls for u... thats it...

Will viewers ever be able to watch a glimpse of gauri agarwal in nandini.. gauri agarwal is my all time fav character played by any actress on indian tv...

MAY ALMIGHTY SHOWER HIS SPECIAL BLESSINGS ON YOU ALWAYS...

Edited by gaurifan - 05 October 2005 at 12:36am

Iq_RkForeva

Goldie

Iq_RkForeva

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
my question for hiten:

Who is your favourite co-star in the kyunki team other than Gauri?

for Gauri:

Who would you want to see play the role of karan virani, if not hiten?

for both:

when do you plan on starting a family?

Edited by Iq_RkForeva - 04 October 2005 at 3:29pm

Mallisa

Mallisa

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Hi gaurihiten, Big smile

U guys must be knwoing but i again want to tell u both u r the best , cute and mindblowing couple mashallah .U R THE BEST .

my whole family lovessssss yr couple touchwood

Hiten.
I'm a sindhi also and its great to know u r a sindhi 2 Smile ,Hiten have you ever cooked for gauri, if yes what was it?

*your's and gauri's favourite resturant.

Gauri.
if u had to describe hiten in one sentence what would
that be .

*which is yr personal favourite serial kutumb or kyunki saas bhee?

gaurihiten.

We are looking forward to see your awseome couple in a fresh romantic serial . may be some thing as good as the film dilwaley dulhainya le jayin geh, because your chemsitry is even better to srk and kajol's.please do sign up a romaNtic fun loving serial where u both r in main leads like kutumb .
(The magic u both create TOGETHER is just awesome awesome awesome.) Tongue

We love u both .god bless you Embarrassed

sweetrani_neha

IF-Dazzler

sweetrani_neha

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Oh wow!!! I'm absolutely thrilled! I'm such a big fan of Hiten!Embarrassed Too bad I have classes again at the time of the interviewCry... But u can count on me to download itWink... Thanks I-F for this opportunityClap.

Firstly I want to wish Hiten and Gauri a very happy married life and all the success in the world.Tongue

My questions:

For Hiten: What do you think is a plus point about yourself? And a minus point, some part of you (personality or habit) you would like to improve?

For Gauri: You are a very popular icon for females (esp. girls in their teens) for your beauty, success on the small screen, and sweet nature... What message would you like to give to all the girls who admire you?

For Both: Where do you two see yourselves ten years from now?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top