Rules & Announcements

Hiten Tejwani on IF Radio (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

Shelly82

Shelly82

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Hey guys here are my questions:

Hiten: Let me just say that I really do love your acting and you are by far my favourite. From the two characters - Karan and Yug - whom would you say you are more like?

Gauri: Does your real life marriage to Hiten resemble your on-screen marriage in KSBKBT?

Both of you: What is your most memorable moment while you two were dating?

Cheers.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani on IF Radio (Page 6)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Somya_2200

IF-Dazzler

Somya_2200

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 3:39am | IP Logged
HI HITTU AND GAURI........ IAM YOUR GUYS GR8 FAN........ I LOVE U LOTS ........ I THINK U RHT MOST HOTTEST AND CUTTEST COUPLE ON TV.......

TO HITEN:

ANY PARTICULAR ROLE HITEN WOULD LIKE TO SEE GAURI IN?

DO U LIKE HER AS GAURI ,NANDINI OR DEEPIKA?

WHAT IS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE THING ABT GAURI? HER BEAUTY ,HER NATURE?

WHAT IS UR FAV FOOD AND FAV. RESTAURANT?

WHAT IS UR FAV. PAST TIME BEING WITH UR FRIENDS OR SPENDING TIME WITH UR BEAUTIFUL WIFE?

TO GAURI:

ANY PARTICULAR ROLE GAURI WOULD LIKE TO SEE HITEN IN?

WHAT IS YOUR FAV FOOD AND RESTAURANT?

WHAT R YOUR HOBBIES?

IN KYUNKI, WHO R UR BEST PALS?

WHAT IS YOUR FAV. PAST TIME BEING WITH YOUR FRIENDS OR SPENDING TIME WITH YOUR HUSBAND?

Edited by somya_2100 - 04 October 2005 at 3:43am

dkdisha

dkdisha

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 3:58am | IP Logged
hi hiten im a great fan or yours and of course you wife gauri i loved you in Kutumb 1 and 2

here are a few questions for you

how did you meet gauri?

who is favorite co star from kyun ki sas bhi kabhi bahu thi

your a great actor and keep up you good work.

Jessi

dkdisha

dkdisha

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 4:00am | IP Logged
wooops i forgot that gauri is coming too ur so sweet gauri here are questions for you

how did you meet Hiten ;)

when do you plan to have a baby?

and how long has it been since hiten and you got married?

take care

also wanted to say you rocked in that punjabi song Hans Raj Hans video where u were in it with John ahbrham in it ur so pretty keep up the great work

Jessi

Sarahluvsght

Sarahluvsght

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Hi GauriHiten . my questions for hiten are .

-we think that u r not getting the roles which would exploit ut talent fully. how come the characters of karan and nadini r not given enuf importance , in spite of being voted as the best pair.

-Why is this that the hotest jodi of the indian televcision is not doing a full complete serial of their own together , like kutumb . instead of being a part of a serial with so many actors in it .

For Gauri

- all ur fans like to see u ONLY with hiten, your chemistry with him is so good that u look so lost whenever u act with anyone else.But u lit up in any scene done with hiten and we all love this .Can u tell us few of your favourite scenes u have done with hiten tejwani .

-what is the most romantic thing hiten has done for
you .

For GauriHiten .

u both have acted in lots of serials anchored shows, stage shows ads, etc.. can u tell us the moment u enjoyed the most in your professional life.

God bless both of you with all the happiness , love and sucess u have dreamt of with beautiful , healthy & very cute kids (amin), and we get be lucky to see both of you together in lots more comming up serials .Our tv screen shines when u guys come together .
luv u both

Ekta_raj

Ekta_raj

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 5:05am | IP Logged
WOWWWWW GAURIHITEN MY HOT FAVOURITE JODI WOWWWWWWWW. U GUYS ROCK TOGETHER . MY QUESTIONS ARE .

1. HITEN AFTER YOUR MARRAIGE WHAT CHANGES HAVE COME IN YOU .

2.CAN U PLEASE TELL HOW IS IT TO HAVE YR BESTFRIEND AS YR LIFE PARTNER ?

3.WHT IS THE MOST ROMANTIC THING GAURI HAS DONE FOR YOU .

4. RATE GAURI OUT OF 10 ON BEAUTY AND NATURE &   AS AN ACTRESS

5. ANY NICKNAME U CALL GAURI BY .

FOR GAURI .

1. WHAT CHANGES HAVE COME INSIDE YOU AFTER MARRAIGE

2.RATE HITEN ON THE SCALE OF 10 IN LOOKS NATURE AND ACTING

3.ANY NICKNAME U HAVE FOR HITEN.

FOR BOTH OF YOU .

1 WHEN U HAVE A BABY U WILL FIRST LIKE TO GAVE A BOY LIKE HITEN OR A GIRL LIKE GAURI ? WE FANS WOULDLOVE U GUYS TO HAVE TWINS:)

2 WHICH IS THE MOST MEMORABLE HOLIDAY U GUYS HAVE BEEN ON?

3 WE WANT TO SEE KUTUMB 3 A NEW SERIES OF THE GR8 SERIES OF KUTUMB , IS THAT POSSIBLE?

EKTA

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 5:29am | IP Logged
hiten:there r millions of ppl who really like u.what do u think is the charm in yourself which makes people ur aashiqs?

gauri:is it true that u dont allow hiten to enter the house if he arrives late home?

both of u:how similar are the both of u to each other?

Moosa

Goldie

Moosa

Posted: 04 October 2005 at 5:29am | IP Logged
hi Gauri and Hiten

For Hiten Tejwani:
Are you always fight with Gauri just like in Kutumb and Is your charachter similar to Karan or Pratham???????

2.HI Gauri i am your die hard fan seriously u r da most preetiest lady i have ever seen more than Aishwaryaa you can make your own stand.My question is:Do you love kidss and wat is your e-mail adrees in hotmail plzz givee mee unless i am gonaa die plz plzz plzz and i cant beleive i am talkin to u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top