Hiten Tejwani on IF Radio (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 13

Page 1 Page 12
Page   of 13

dip123us

dip123us

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
wow...MY KARAN is coming. I am so exited.. I was so unluky that two yrs ago I couldnt go to garba and see him when he was in usa... but well this is also a great chance to ask him..

I want Hiten to know that i love him so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh may be even more than guari... first i saw you in Kutumb and i was like wow...and then in kyunki..ur so close to my dreamboy.. everyone in my family and my frnds, coworkers everyone knows how much i love u n crazy abt you..

Guari ur so lucky to have Hiten in your life.. sorry to say that im so jealous from you. but on the other hand i am also happy for hitne that your in his life....

Hiten, are you coming agian to NJ(USA) in garba or on any other events? Last time I know u went to the restaurant in Garfield but i couldnt come in it was so expensive for me ...but i heard so many good things abt you and Gauri.
Hiten, is there anyway that I can have chat with you...... last time i missed chat with Garui..

Hiten, how similar you are to Karan in real life?
Gauri, same question for u too, how similiar you are from Nandani?

dipU

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten Tejwani on IF Radio (Page 13)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel3k

Groupbie

Angel3k

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
tell him itz from jahar and say i love him and if he will marry me(jkz)

hiten

is it hard to be and actor?Did he alwayz want to be an actor?How does it feel to have a wife like Gauri(anyone of these)

Gauri
how does it feel to have a husband like hiten

desi gurl

IF-Dazzler

desi gurl

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
awesome! mii question:

I loved your acting in Kutumb and the other Sony serials that you did and also loved to see you and Gauri together. I don't have star plus, so will you and Gauri act together in any shows on Sony?

Edited by desi gurl - 05 October 2005 at 8:19pm

sapana2005

Goldie

sapana2005

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you IF and thanks to the person who arrainged the interview.

My questions are:

For Hiten: What are ur hobbies?

For Gauri: What do u like the most about Hiten?

For Both: Do u guys discuss about your shows when u are not shooting?

IQBAL&NEHA

IQBAL&NEHA

Posted: 05 October 2005 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
HI HITEN & GAURI, I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT YOU BOTH LOOK GREAT TOGETHER. I WISH YOU BOTH A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE AND GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVOURS.LOVE YOU BOTH. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top