Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkdisha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
wooops i forgot that gauri is coming too ur so sweet gauri here are questions for you

how did you meet Hiten ;)

when do you plan to have a baby?

and how long has it been since hiten and you got married?

take care

also wanted to say you rocked in that punjabi song Hans Raj Hans video where u were in it with John ahbrham in it ur so pretty keep up the great work

Jessi
Sarahluvsght thumbnail
Hi GauriHiten . my questions for hiten are .

-we think that u r not getting the roles which would exploit ut talent fully. how come the characters of karan and nadini r not given enuf importance , in spite of being voted as the best pair.

-Why is this that the hotest jodi of the indian televcision is not doing a full complete serial of their own together , like kutumb . instead of being a part of a serial with so many actors in it .

For Gauri

- all ur fans like to see u ONLY with hiten, your chemistry with him is so good that u look so lost whenever u act with anyone else.But u lit up in any scene done with hiten and we all love this .Can u tell us few of your favourite scenes u have done with hiten tejwani .

-what is the most romantic thing hiten has done for
you .

For GauriHiten .

u both have acted in lots of serials anchored shows, stage shows ads, etc.. can u tell us the moment u enjoyed the most in your professional life.

God bless both of you with all the happiness , love and sucess u have dreamt of with beautiful , healthy & very cute kids (amin), and we get be lucky to see both of you together in lots more comming up serials .Our tv screen shines when u guys come together .
luv u both
Ekta_raj thumbnail
WOWWWWW GAURIHITEN MY HOT FAVOURITE JODI WOWWWWWWWW. U GUYS ROCK TOGETHER . MY QUESTIONS ARE .

1. HITEN AFTER YOUR MARRAIGE WHAT CHANGES HAVE COME IN YOU .

2.CAN U PLEASE TELL HOW IS IT TO HAVE YR BESTFRIEND AS YR LIFE PARTNER ?

3.WHT IS THE MOST ROMANTIC THING GAURI HAS DONE FOR YOU .

4. RATE GAURI OUT OF 10 ON BEAUTY AND NATURE &   AS AN ACTRESS

5. ANY NICKNAME U CALL GAURI BY .

FOR GAURI .

1. WHAT CHANGES HAVE COME INSIDE YOU AFTER MARRAIGE

2.RATE HITEN ON THE SCALE OF 10 IN LOOKS NATURE AND ACTING

3.ANY NICKNAME U HAVE FOR HITEN.

FOR BOTH OF YOU .

1 WHEN U HAVE A BABY U WILL FIRST LIKE TO GAVE A BOY LIKE HITEN OR A GIRL LIKE GAURI ? WE FANS WOULDLOVE U GUYS TO HAVE TWINS:)

2 WHICH IS THE MOST MEMORABLE HOLIDAY U GUYS HAVE BEEN ON?

3 WE WANT TO SEE KUTUMB 3 A NEW SERIES OF THE GR8 SERIES OF KUTUMB , IS THAT POSSIBLE?

EKTA
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
hiten:there r millions of ppl who really like u.what do u think is the charm in yourself which makes people ur aashiqs?

gauri:is it true that u dont allow hiten to enter the house if he arrives late home?

both of u:how similar are the both of u to each other?

Moosa thumbnail
hi Gauri and Hiten

For Hiten Tejwani:
Are you always fight with Gauri just like in Kutumb and Is your charachter similar to Karan or Pratham???????

2.HI Gauri i am your die hard fan seriously u r da most preetiest lady i have ever seen more than Aishwaryaa you can make your own stand.My question is:Do you love kidss and wat is your e-mail adrees in hotmail plzz givee mee unless i am gonaa die plz plzz plzz and i cant beleive i am talkin to u
Moosa thumbnail
i love you Gauri i am just aa kid but u r soo cute 😳 plzz dont angryy on me than my heart gonna broke

1.I have another question for u two when are u both coming to Pakistan if so plzzz contact me through me e-mail adress my e-mail adrees is [email protected]
aamna2 thumbnail
hiten: what would you do if someone made a pass at Gauri?

gauri:
When will'nandini'in kyunki find out the truth about her husband karan and her best friend Tanya's relationship?

hiten and Gauri:
Are you both plannig to do a serial together after kyunki?
gain thumbnail
thanks a lot for making all this possible to india forums team.ok my question are as follows
from hiten: i love your acting and the characters you have played on small screen. Now i just want to know that when we are going to see you in an out and out action role on small screen?
from Gauri:U and Hiten are my favorite actors of small screen since your kutumb days. I just want to ask when we are going to see you and hiten together once more after Kyunki because I can't bear U or hiten with anyone else.
3)for both: i don't want to ask any question but just want to say that your pair is the most beautiful couple this world ever had and best of luck for your future career plans and wish you a very very happy married life
thanks a lot 😳
deslovetiny thumbnail

WOW....I Luv Hiten Tejwani...!!!

Hiten is Simply the Best !!!

My Questions:

1) Hiten, name one actor/actress tht u would luv to work with in the future...it doesn't have to be any specific character....it can be from Movie, Televsion ...etc....Just name one actor/actress u want to work with

2) Hiten, what is one thing common between you n Gauri...One thing u both agree on immidiatly...??? 

3) Rumors says, Gauri isn't ur first wife...IS THAT TRUE IN ANY WAY 😕 ???

Edited by karish89 - 18 years ago
medha4u2001 thumbnail
Hi Hiten and Gauri,
I am a Medha, from Calcuta, India great fan of urs.........i get simply nuts abt both of u. U both are just awesome.
My questions are:
For Hiten:
1. What is the best thing abt Gauri which u like?
2. Is there any nickname of gauri by which u call her?
3. What is the best gift Gauri has given u?
4. What is the most romantic thing Gauri has done for u?
5. Any particular incident by a fan which u'll always remember and any particular fan who is ur favourite?

For Gauri:
1. What is the best thing abt Hiten which u like?
2. Is there any nickname of Hiten by which u call him?
3. What is the best gift Hiten has any given u?
4. What is the most romanctic thing Hiten has done for u?
5. Any particular incident by a fan which u'll always remember and any particular fan who is ur favourite?

For both Gauri & Hiten:
1. When are u both planning to start a family?
2. What is the strenght of ur relationship?
3. Which is the most memorable day of both os urs except ur marriage?

Love
Ur fan 4ever,
Medha:)