Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Annie is next in Line to get Bashing!!!

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 01 September 2004 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Hello Ppl.

After Monday's episode next in line to be put in line is Annie as she thinks she is so bloodly intelligent and will suceed in taking revenge on Pooja! That is what Tushan and Ronit thought but as shown both were nicely bashed and whacked by Pooja though feel sorry for Reema as she came to know the truth about her dear bro and how he used her to win Pooja.

Now its Annie's turn,Annie thinks by buying notes for the Film course essay debate she is gonna win the 1st prize LOL Attending the film class she should have known by now that the sir is one though cookie who knows his subject.So let wait and watch the look on her face when Pooja gets the 1st prize as that would hard work done and earned!!

Rifhat. 

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 01 September 2004 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
well it serves her right for acting the way she does
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 03 September 2004 at 3:08am | IP Logged

I agree and after ytdy's episode the start on the bashing has already started!!!Wink Despite her efforts in getting the notes from the other person, Annie's paper got second place and got taunts from the sir that though her notes were good she was way too impressed and influenced by A PARTICULAR WRITER!LOL All in all, Pooja got the first prize which was known and well deserved. After all,hardwork  and talent speaks for it self.

Annie second Attempt will also be fruit less! Lets wait for her second worth watching fuming face when Pooja puts her in her rightful place.

- Rifhat -

** Sorry friends in my fast typing i made some errors so i recified the minor mistakes thanks. **

Edited by Rifhat - 03 September 2004 at 3:14am
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 03 September 2004 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
it's ok Rifhat, we understand what you mean Wink.  Yes, I too am looking forward to the "annie bashing"  She deserves it
kavitha sunder Newbie
kavitha sunder
kavitha sunder

Posted: 08 September 2004 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

could you plz tell me what happened on "3/9/2004 thursday",monday, tuesday,wednesday and thursday i have bin missing Cry the episode from 3rd.

what happened to akash's work. even he worked harder and what happend to Reema when she leaves her house and goes to Pooja's house. Plz give some updates

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 09 September 2004 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Hi Kavitha,

I don't remember much,you can in brief come to know what has been going on Sony website setindia.com by going to Ye meri life and reading the episode guide. Hope it helps.

- Rifhat -

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top