Page 6 of 99

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani33

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

hey shivani, do you think we have enough members to start the game you were talking about earlier?? or maybe just a smaller game if we don't have enough members! i'm afraid this will get forgotten about like the other one if we don't keep it active! lol!

i am thinking about getting more members but  if u say then we can have the game now.

yeah, you're right. maybe we should wait for like some more people to join. it'll be more fun to have a game then how many members do we have right now?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shahid kapoor cc#2 (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hazel94

IF-Dazzler

hazel94

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivani33

shahid kapoor is on #7 on the top ten actor for bollywood.

yay!!! let's hope his numbers keep on rising!!!!

welcome to the CC hazel and mania! i'm Varsha!

hey varsha

psjiggy

psjiggy

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psjiggy

Originally posted by psjiggy

hey i'm sonali.i luv shahid he rocks.plz add me

welcome sonali! i'm Varsha! Tongue
hi varsha thanx 4 da welcumSmile
tell me more abt ur selfWink

what do you want to know? LOL
everythin LOL
i mean abt shahidDay Dreaming n ur interestsEmbarrassed

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
we have 5 members varhsa i didn,t include u n me.

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Once in a aweek we gonna have  news on shahid. this weeks latest are. plz share ur views on it n all the news come from shahid online n india-forums.

Atul Kasbekar's Bling! signs Shahid Kapur for two years
08 Aug 2008 | Source: Business of Cinema

Atul Kasbekar's celebrity management company Bling! Entertainment Solutions has signed on actor Shahid Kapur for a period of two years.

Confirming the development to Businessofcinema.com, Kasbekar says, "We have signed Shahid Kapur under our company for two years. We will be looking after all his endorsements and appearances under this deal."

Bling! Entertainment Solutions was launched earlier this year and has other clientele such as Deepika Padukone, Shilpa Shetty, Jiah Khan, Aditi Govitrikar, Abhay Deol, Amrita Rao, Anjana Sukhani and Anjori Alagh. Among other talents that Bling! Entertainment Solutions handles are Cyrus Broacha, Cyrus Sahukar, Megha Kawale, Rahul Akerkar, Prakash Padukone and Mickey Contractor.

My Views- i think he shouldn,t let another pepole control his career  but it,s his choice.

When Sanjay hates Shahid

Sanjay Dutt seems to be holding a long standing grudge on Shahid Kapoor. The exact reason is unknown but it was Dutt who put his foot down when the makers of his film Kidnap, Shree Ashtavinayak Productions put forth Shahid Kapoor's name as his co-star for the film.

Sources reveal, "This all happened over an year back when the casting of the film was being finalised. Dutt was already on board and hunt for the second lead, a much younger hero was going on. But when Shahid's name cropped up, Sanju baba told the Ashtavinayak bosses that he was not willing to work along with Shahid. He would prefer any newcomer for the role but Shahid. In a tizzy after this surprising reaction by Dutt, the official put forth options of Kunal Khemmu and Harman Baweja. But then that time the director of the film, Sanjay Gadhvi (Dhoom and Dhoom 2) suggested Imran Khan's name. That time his Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na was under production and Gadhvi had probably seen rushes of the film and was all set for getting Imran in his film. When Dutt was told about Imran, he okayed him. A few video tests were taken of Imran wherein the talented youngster impressed them all and he was in the project."

Industry sources claim Sanjay Dutt was pissed off by Shahid's behaviour during the making of their only film together, Vaah! Life Ho To Aisi (2005) which was a massive flop at the box office. Dutt was perhaps offended by Shahid not treating him like a major senior co-star and mostly keeping it to himself on the sets. There is also talk that since Salman hates Shahid bigtime after the Rockstars tour in 2006, where Shahid entered the wrong books of Salman by trying to teach him how to dance, Sanjay Dutt was just trying to please Salman by refusing a film with Shahid.

My Views- i think sanjay is doing too much cuz shahid was a new comer n he didn,t knoe u have treat ur seniors well n stuff.

enjoy

lavienrose

IF-Stunnerz

lavienrose

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
what the hell is wrong wid sanjay dutt?

hazel94

IF-Dazzler

hazel94

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
do u guys have fcbk accounts?

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mania93

what the hell is wrong wid sanjay dutt?

i knoe he shouldn,t act this way he is a senior actor so wat shahid should treat him like his dad or something.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top