Page 8 of 12

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

Originally posted by suram

Originally posted by netra_rama

Urrm Suram in hotseat?? dats a good idea. I haven't got a chance to grill her yet.

Wat u say meli??

Yo Nets....Angry I think U did...Angry...Think think think think.....Makkals check out the archives that our dear ole Mels had created...and have the displeasure of reading my pearls of wisdom!!!

Yo Makkals concentrate on grilling our brave soul Jadgu.. and leave poor Suram alone, I am Donennu na dunnu dan da nakka dannu!!!

ROFL Suram....intha narada Nets likes to put other in the hotseat and grill them...what say about we putting her againEvil Smile thats gonna make many souls happy hereLOLLOL

Aha Mels.... What an ideaEvil SmileEvil Smile... ippadi sonna vaaikku sarkari podalaamLOL....now Suram has a brainwave...didn't someone -someone...got off light coz of they were preggers????? hah... maatikitta vasamaa.... ithukku thaan sollarathu   " Thann Vinai thannai Sudum"LOLLOL...Netsu kannu.... vaaya kothu neeyi vasamaa maatikinne....aaa achak aaa achak.... Meli kannu..shtaartu...Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Check out the next MOTW...... (Page 8)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Athu mattam illa Suram, Netz ponnu is scared of Jaz (or was she pretending) so Jaz stopped asking.

btw, we are all doing something wrong. Embarrassed  This thread is specially meant for Jags and we are discussing something different.  Netz it is all your fault!Angry

Edited by Caryn - 07 August 2008 at 5:37pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 4:33am | IP Logged
caryn and suram AngryAngry Yennake tiripi appaaaaa...

Im not scared of jas.... she's my sweto Hug And guys, Mels can't do that and i know the reasons. So im safe LOLLOL

Suram, wait for the special shock soon Wink

Jags, u have done a super job naa. I enjoyed every answer of urs.... ClapClap 

Edited by netra_rama - 08 August 2008 at 4:35am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suram

Originally posted by netra_rama

Urrm Suram in hotseat?? dats a good idea. I haven't got a chance to grill her yet.

Wat u say meli??

Yo Nets....Angry I think U did...Angry...Think think think think.....Makkals check out the archives that our dear ole Mels had created...and have the displeasure of reading my pearls of wisdom!!!

Yo Makkals concentrate on grilling our brave soul Jadgu.. and leave poor Suram alone, I am Donennu na dunnu dan da nakka dannu!!!

Only reading it no kicke maa. Grilling is d kille LOL

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Suram........this will give u aapu in kolly section......odi poyidungo,already enakku vechutaaaa

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

Suram........this will give u aapu in kolly section......odi poyidungo,already enakku vechutaaaa

ShockedShocked ambi, i totally forgot about SOTW ... thanks for the idea Wink

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

Suram....intha narada Nets likes to put other in the hotseat and grill them...what say about we putting her againEvil Smile thats gonna make many souls happy hereLOLLOL

How did i miss this AngryAngry Iredi unnake appe next month varede....

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Okie guys PEACE....Suram had her stint in both MOTW and SOTW..so....aalai vidunga saami!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top