Check out the next MOTW...... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 4:19am | IP Logged
hahaaaaaaaa........jagdu,Jas will not leave u so easily

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Check out the next MOTW...... (Page 3)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Hi Jagdu! i know you care about Kasthuri. How do you think the serial should progress?   Smile

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hosanna

Hi Jagdu! i know you care about Kasthuri. How do you think the serial should progress?   Smile

The min i saw ur name, i knew u were goin to ask something about Kasturi lol LOL

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 5:39am | IP Logged

1. if you could build your house out of any kind of food...what will you build it with???? and why??? Potatoes, for one of my nicknames is Ahluwalia(Smile). If only the world moved from rice to potatoes, there would be no food shortage.
2. what was the last...

a. drink R & C

b. meal Maggi noodles
c. snack Jalapeno and cheddar potato chips
d. pill Vitamin c tablet
e. exam....you had??? Conic sections in Math

Talking about exams, what is course you took up?  What is your job description?  Do you like what you are doing?Algebra. Job description is assembling packages for approval and cutting checks. Yes, it provides me a paycheck.

3. if you had to choose between jumping off a skyscraper and submerging yourself in molten lava...which would you choose??? and why??? Jump off a skyscraper. Am the best stuntman you'll find around.

4. if a female red fox came out of a ufo and took the microphone and said "Jagdu i am here for you" what would you do??? I'd ask for a ride on the Milky way.

5. it is said the eyes are the "windows" of the soul.. could you tell us how people have described your eyes??? and how have you reacted to those comments??? Poona kannu. Felt enormously proud. 

Edited by jagdu - 05 August 2008 at 5:39am

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 5:50am | IP Logged

1. do you think your karma will ever run over your dogma??? Do we have a choice? God is everywhere and controls every thing. 

2. if you could write what ever you wanted...what would you write on the goodyear blimp??? and why??? FREEDOM! It's the most valuable quality abailable about this country.

3. how would you describe yourself??? your nature...attitude ...looks etc??? My nature, read Don Quixote. Attitude, act and then realize the consequences, not the other way around. Looks: Beuty is in the eyes of the beholder. 

4. if the only thing you had in life was a black rock...the sizer of a watermelon what would you do with it??? Try to change it to the form of a potato.

5. if i continue to ask you questions of this kind....would you kill me??? and why??? why not????I luv these questions. If one were accountable only to themselves and not everyone else for their actions what's the point in their existence? 

Edited by jagdu - 05 August 2008 at 5:52am

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 5:57am | IP Logged
jags...go back and answer the others too....dont pretend we have not noticed or we are not reading!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 6:02am | IP Logged

1. do you think Beauty (of beauty and the beast)is the noblest of all heroines cos she chose to truely love a beast??? why???

2. What is the most cheeky/naughty thing you have done when you were a teenager. (hey, the APGS knows a lot about SMV vice versa Wink LOL LOL )

3. tell us something that will annoy you as a gardener?

4. if you had just enough room to plant either pumpkins or watermelon...which would you choose and why. solid vetti kostin illaya???

5. do you think the grass is greener on the other side cos they take better care of it???

6. what is the difference between the holy basil, the sweet basil, italian basil, thai basil and our plain and beautiful tulsi???

7. as a kid, did you always spend your allowances on what you were supposed to??? why and why not??

8. do you have a favourite funny song, or rhyme or something like that that you used to sing with your friends or sing to your kids??? would you tell us why you dont sing it anymore and what the lyrics are??

9. who did you admire the most as a kid??? what was it about them that made you admire them, look up to them and love unconditionally?

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Jags....dont try to skip away some of the Qs...and do not try to be diplomatic buddy....Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top