Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Caryn

OMG....... Since when Netz took over Jas's job? ðŸ˜› (netra jas kitte copy right vagita lol) Looks like she got her training from her Guru Jazz the Dazz.  Meli, thanks for picking Jags. 😉  (have always been curious about him and Aralyn) Me too 😳

Jags, just to let you know, try to different the colour for you answer naa... It will be confusing seing both question and answers in same colour.... and u have not answered my second set question number 2 yet naa
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail

1. if you could build your house out of any kind of food...what will you build it with???? and why???

2. what was the last...

a. drink
b. meal
c. snack
d. pill
e. exam....you had???

Talking about exams, what is course you took up?  What is your job description?  Do you like what you are doing?

3. if you had to choose between jumping off a skyscraper and submerging yourself in molten lava...which would you choose??? and why???

4. if a female red fox came out of a ufo and took the microphone and said "Jagdu i am here for you" what would you do???

5. it is said the eyes are the "windows" of the soul.. could you tell us how people have described your eyes??? and how have you reacted to those comments???

Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail

1. do you think your karma will ever run over your dogma???

2. if you could write what ever you wanted...what would you write on the goodyear blimp??? and why???

3. how would you describe yourself??? your nature...attitude ...looks etc???

4. if the only thing you had in life was a black rock...the sizer of a watermelon what would you do with it???

5. if i continue to ask you questions of this kind....would you kill me??? and why??? why not????

netra_rama thumbnail

know you don't have favourite like me, but which serial you hate most, and why. Which like like better than the oters and why?

What is your signature dish

what do you love to hate???

what do you hate to love???

what would you like us all at IF to lear if you could teach us something???

if you could change something about your life...what would it be??? and why do you want to change it????

Please mention a few of these good souls whom you have personally met and tell us about their goodness!

Hobbies?

Favourite vacation spots

netra_rama thumbnail

1. according to garfield " i one had to pop out of bed in the morning, one should go to sleep in the toaster" how will you interpret it??

2. zsa zsa gabor's philosophy in life was "to a smart girl men are no problem...they are the answer" how far do you think this is true...and explain yourself please...

3. here is a quote by mae west "to err is human, but it feels divine" would you write a humourous tale with this quote using ifians???

is there sport you like and enjoy watching???? 

🤬   If you were to use this icon on a serial, which one would be that and why?

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagdu

1.IF Tamil section is hosting an awards ceremony, Please list here the type of awards you think they should have nominations for.

1. humor
2. serial writer
3. moderator
4. story writer
5. best fun topic
6. best other topic

2.Name which IFan should receive which award and explain your choice. the choice of ifans are
roj
giri
jaz
netra
ambi
karthika
caryn
sue
patraj
suram
jenim
meli
nishi
kutty simba
sri (tamizhan)
selvan
madhu
and anybody else i have missed out and you care to add!
Kavita, hands down. Every body's role model.

3. You are the compere /anchor for the ceremony, choose a co-host celebrity and tell us whyyou chose him/her.

Vivek. He'll crack every one up.

4.We all know that you are very articulate with words so In 'ambi style' introduce each person as they come to receive award, in any which way you like eg poetic, tapori, hinglish, tanglish, tamil whatever!!!

Possess No such talent.

5.Please describe who each member will arrive with and what they are wearing.
Ha! Ha! First I'll have to peak into their wardrobes.

jags, we need answers...and to every single question....fair or unfair....you got to...which is why this is the HOT SEAT....

kadhambari thumbnail
hahaaaaaaaa........jagdu,Jas will not leave u so easily
Hosanna thumbnail
Hi Jagdu! i know you care about Kasthuri. How do you think the serial should progress?   😊
netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hosanna

Hi Jagdu! i know you care about Kasthuri. How do you think the serial should progress?   😊

The min i saw ur name, i knew u were goin to ask something about Kasturi lol 😆
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

1. if you could build your house out of any kind of food...what will you build it with???? and why??? Potatoes, for one of my nicknames is Ahluwalia(😊). If only the world moved from rice to potatoes, there would be no food shortage.
2. what was the last...

a. drink R & C

b. meal Maggi noodles
c. snack Jalapeno and cheddar potato chips
d. pill Vitamin c tablet
e. exam....you had??? Conic sections in Math

Talking about exams, what is course you took up?  What is your job description?  Do you like what you are doing?Algebra. Job description is assembling packages for approval and cutting checks. Yes, it provides me a paycheck.

3. if you had to choose between jumping off a skyscraper and submerging yourself in molten lava...which would you choose??? and why??? Jump off a skyscraper. Am the best stuntman you'll find around.

4. if a female red fox came out of a ufo and took the microphone and said "Jagdu i am here for you" what would you do??? I'd ask for a ride on the Milky way.

5. it is said the eyes are the "windows" of the soul.. could you tell us how people have described your eyes??? and how have you reacted to those comments??? Poona kannu. Felt enormously proud. 

Edited by jagdu - 15 years ago