Post all Tutorials HERE - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago

Can someone post the link of the other tutorial thread please? :)

sanya.. as that tutz topic was posted in the old layout and then all got runied with spam and everythg..

i think the mod deleted it

^ Thanks for letting me know :)

But that sucks. :(
There were so many tutorials on that topic
yeh it does.. but the tutz were all over the place nad not in the right link pages.. sooo it would of be frustratin to find them..

Try comin to the AST Section .. i think their some old tuts there but im not quite sure.. they might not work..

simple blinking/flashing heart tut
( all in one for the beginners)

it is three in one---
*how to make blinking/flashing heart
*how to get it added in an avi/sig
*how to add text to an avi

+
*how to have brush out of an img in psp

i'll be using this in the whole process...

but first let me show you how to make a blinking/flashing heart!

1.    use a heart brush to get a heart on a transparent img using a light colour...

2.    copy it and go to your anim shop and paste...it will come in this manner in a new anim...

3.    now go back to your psp and once again use your heart brush in a new transparent img but this time with a darker shade of the same colour you used

4.    copy it and again go back to your anim shop...there on the light colour heart anim select it and then rt click...pate>after...

5.    you have the darker shade heart after your lighter shade heart in the same anim one after the other!

you are done with it then...view your anim

with blinking heart you can always try your own methods or ways you want it...

now how to get it in your avi...

1.   open your avi in your anim shop with the blinking heart anim...now since you have two frames in your blinking heart anim so you need to have same no. of frames in your avi anim as well...for that select the frame of your avi anim(by just clicking on it)and then go on top and press duplicate once since you just want one more frame to equal the no. of frames of your heart anim that is two.

after duplicating you'll have two similar frames in your avi anim

2.   now go to your heart anim select the two frames by press ctrl+a rt click and copy

3.  comeback to your avi anim select its two frames by doing the same(pressing ctrl+a)...rt click...paste>into...

4.  you'll see the heart moving inside your avi anim with your mouse pointer...position the heart in your avi and you'll have the two hearts in your avi...lighter heart in first frame of your avi and darker one in the second frame of avi anim on the same place

5.  you can play the anim...you are done with blinking heart

now how to add text in the anim...you can do all diff style of text in your ps/psp...
by opening a transparent img and adding your text

1.   copy this text and paste it in your anim shop...you'll have a new anim open

2.  now since there are two frames in your avi anim so you need to have the same no. of frames for your text anim for that you duplicate it once...you'll have two frames of your text anim

3.  now you need to do the same what you did for inserting blinking heart in your avi anim...i.e select the text anim frames rt click and copy(or just press ctrl+c)

4.  then go to you avi anim select the frames(ctrl+a)rt click paste>paste into...

5.  position your text and you'll have your text added in the two frames of your avi anim

you are all done then...play your anim...
final result---

a few heart brush imgs which can be used for the same!:

now how to have them(an img) as a brush in your psp:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they are just the basic ones...hope somehow they'll help you...sorry if its confusing any where!my pm box is all empty for your doubts and queries for the same.😊

Edited by aditisilawat - 15 years ago
Originally posted by mehroo123

amazing tut yaar

thanks a lot:)
Awesome tut everyone!!!
can someone plz tell me when we download a font to our computer, where do we download it to & how does it start working in psp 7

Originally posted by sindhurd

Hey lovely tutorial..πŸ‘

thank youπŸ€—
Edited by aditisilawat - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Ravinder duggal

can someone plz tell me when we download a font to our computer, where do we download it to & how does it start working in psp 7

Hey Dear u can download fonts from this site
www.dafont.com or from anyother fonts downloading site u can google them..😊

Download the font file on ur desktop and  unzip the file by clicking rightclick on it and' extract particular file' option.. u will see a new unzipped folder on ur desk top ..open it and copy the Font file

and go to ur START - Settings- controll panel - fonts...then paste the font file there..That's it ur downloaded file now in ur computer..And u also can see in everywhere in ur system I mean even in ur PSP..πŸ˜ƒ..No need to upload it in PSP separately..

i hope u got me dear..😳 any query feel free to PM me..😳

sindhu

@aditisilawath : u r most welcomeπŸ€—..ur tutorial is indeed good.😊
Edited by sindhurd - 15 years ago