Kkoi Dil Main Hain

Agree wit me Samay’s

Mgurl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I seriously hate Samay he's such I mean just forget about Kajal we all know that you still like her but I mean c'mon you have Kritika she's good lookin also........and I hope that's the real Arjun!!!

*** Edited by Smisha. Please avoid using foul language***
Edited by smisha - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no he is not real arjun. i tried to update a bit on today's episode in the update heading.
jazmine thumbnail
mgurl plz dont use imappropiate language on this forum, u know abt da rules. anways its sahil who has cum but he will turn out to be arjun in da end, this is a similar story to a film or serial dat i cant remember.
itsme thumbnail
someone said samay said something fishy, perhaps what he meant was that since he loves kajal he will do anything to keep her safe, but it does not mean he would kill his own brother. oh well we wll find out soon
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great emotions....
n gr8 voicing them.lol.
Try2StopMe thumbnail

SAMAY LOOKZ GOOD WITH HIS REAL WIFE ONLY😊

TiN24 thumbnail
What's funny is that Arjun's character (before he married kajal) and his character now (of sahil) is a mirror image of Hiten from his kutumb days as Pratham. If you noticed, everything (or most of the things) that arjun did with kajal (including his reason to marry her) was the exact same as pratham from Kutumb, and now he's playing the opposite role of Samay. Kinda funny don't ya think?!?!?!?!😃 Wouldn't it be cool if Samay turned out to be evil and acted exactly how he did when he was Pratham Mitthal. That's when I started liking him (hiten) after watching Kutumb. I like his character like that and not his character of Samay. But, it's still tolerable.
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The line that Samay said was fishy because of the way he said it. Also, I don't think that what Jazmine said about the other drama will happen because Ekta usually likes to do things differently. Also, if you guys remember the episode that came on Thursday, Arjun A.K.A. Saahil, was kind of pumping Kajal against Samay saying Oh he has lost you like 2 times, that must be devastating for him because he really loves you right?, and she admits yeah maybe thats why he doesn't want to except you. But he ended the "He really loves you " line with a question to kajal. So after that he says to himself, when I reveal the truth to you, "Tumhare paero tale zameen nikal jayegi" (the ground will be swept off from under your feet), so I am thinking he hinted on samay being responsible for Arjuns death! What do you guys think??😕
jazmine thumbnail

SAMAY IS AFTER.................. ALLLLLLLLLLL OFFFFFFFFF............. THESEEEEEE THINGSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA.😈MWAFAHAHAHA SAHIL IZ EVIL, PURE EVIL WHICH IS GUD, GUD, GUD!!!!!MWAFAFAHAHAHAHAHA

😈LIKE ME!!!!!!!

nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Okay. I think that you might be starting to think this is happening in real life and not reel life. Chill Out. LOLOL😉