Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Very sensitive issue

I read that Justice ruled the case just because of one word MAY... in Doctor reports doctors hv written that Child May have chance to live normally...

I think aborting fetus is personal choice.. everyday lots n lots of abortions take place all over the world..

I faced very difficult situation in my life.. one of my Twin baby was diagnosised severe kidney failure and also heart had issue.. Docs advised me to get the baby killed in uterus itself by injecting lethal injection to its heart.. I was 20 weeks long (here in USA fetus abortion is banned after 24 weeks)..

Appointment was set and we got ready to go.. at the last moment I canceled the whole thing saying I won't kill my baby.. wl take care of even if it born disabled.. mother in me did not allowed me to take this step... fortunately my Husband supported me...

By 26 weeks my baby died itself inside the my womb.. it was the hardest thing I gone thru.. but we were glad that we did not terminated that baby.. it gone itself..

But if that baby diagnosed as mentally retarded my decision would hv been different.. I don't know.. because I have seen my aunt's life became Hell because of mentally retarded daughter...

I think everyone should let Mother to take the decision... it is her baby n her body...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abortion of a foetus!! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 11:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

souro

souro

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by souro

(de search sysytem at present relli sux big tym, took me a lot of tym to cum up wid dis 1 Ouch)

yeh tumhari angrezi ko kis ki nazar lag gayeeConfused.......LOL

LOLLOLLOL Nahi kisine nazar nahi diya. But, the search system sucks worse than my English really. LOL Infact, I'm being kind when I'm saying 'search system' when actually nothing exists in the name of search facility. Dead I remembered that the topic was made by 'Mannu' and it had 'Partial Abortion' in the subject, and still I couldn't find that one. I had to actually go back page by page to find it. Ouch

Connie

IF-Dazzler

Connie

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

Very sensitive issue

I read that Justice ruled the case just because of one word MAY... in Doctor reports doctors hv written that Child May have chance to live normally...

I think aborting fetus is personal choice.. everyday lots n lots of abortions take place all over the world..

I faced very difficult situation in my life.. one of my Twin baby was diagnosised severe kidney failure and also heart had issue.. Docs advised me to get the baby killed in uterus itself by injecting lethal injection to its heart.. I was 20 weeks long (here in USA fetus abortion is banned after 24 weeks)..

Appointment was set and we got ready to go.. at the last moment I canceled the whole thing saying I won't kill my baby.. wl take care of even if it born disabled.. mother in me did not allowed me to take this step... fortunately my Husband supported me...

By 26 weeks my baby died itself inside the my womb.. it was the hardest thing I gone thru.. but we were glad that we did not terminated that baby.. it gone itself..

But if that baby diagnosed as mentally retarded my decision would hv been different.. I don't know.. because I have seen my aunt's life became Hell because of mentally retarded daughter...

I think everyone should let Mother to take the decision... it is her baby n her body...

I was extremely sad after reading your post....it must have been the most hardest thing in your life to do especially when you have a choice like this. I totally support your idea that the mother must decide. A warm Hug to you.

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Connie

Very sensitive issue

I was extremely sad after reading your post....it must have been the most hardest thing in your life to do especially when you have a choice like this. I totally support your idea that the mother must decide. A warm Hug to you.
I agree with you two, surely it must tbe the parents decision especially the mother's and myHug to you  Uknaik99.  ( I can feel what  y ou may have been gone through )

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

If anyone is interested, there was a debate here more than a year ago on 'partial abortion'. Some good points were raised from both sides. If you want you can check this out.

(de search sysytem at present relli sux big tym, took me a lot of tym to cum up wid dis 1 Ouch)
Yes reminded me of this debate (Thanks for digging it up), here are some more on abortion related . http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=9818

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=142657

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=93013

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=403122

Re: Topic

Sad indeed. In this case what if some fetal problem was discovered after the birth? Agreed that it should be parents decision(touched by reading UKNaikji's post, bravos to you) and they should go for it, after all miracle do happenEmbarrassed 

Though I disagree that it should be only the mother's choice, it should be choice by both parents.

Edited by raj5000 - 07 August 2008 at 12:57pm

ummmmm

ummmmm

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Very sensitive issue

i'm very sorry for your loss.

i completely agree--it should be the mother's decision.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top