Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

A happy ending with a new beginning READ

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ekdoteenchar

IF-Rockerz

ekdoteenchar

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Okay this is my shortvision of a happy ending with a new beginning for banoo main teri dulhann:

Amar gets his memory back in some exiting way with divya.. Maybe if they go out, and divya takes his to the cliff where they got killed. And amar maybe gets some flashes, then gets unconsious. Then they go home, and Amar walks into old Sagar/Vidya room and gets even more flashes. And so it beginns where amar gets his memory back ...

Amar & Divya have a romantic emotional scene, where amar says sorry and then they start talking about how to take revenge on sindoora

They do some pranks on her, scaring her & embaress her infront of everyone, showing the public that she's gone insane. Then she is no more a politician. And slowly they take everything from her...

After alot of pranks and evil plans from Amar & Divya, they confront sindoora at that cliff again. First they take a confession from her. Then they take a gun & shoot her in her head HAHAHAHAALOL

At the way to home, they see aniket on the street. They finally take him home. At home everyone is happy & starts celebrating. We also see a romantic Amar Divya scene. Oh by the way rajeev is also back, and he is with mahua. Chandra, after being ride of sindoora, wanted to start a new life with a fresh beginning so she wanted to move. Mahua told her we can have a new beginning here... So chandra stayed.

We get to see that amar's parents in benaras now lives in that old thakur house, they have a good life there.

At the final, everyone sits on the couch in the livingroom. Then chotimaa says: sindoora truly was the evil twin. Everyone gets shocked Shocked
Then we get to know that sindooras mom was having twins: two girls. She gave birth to them. But afterwards the doctor said that only one survived. Everyone gets relived. Amar says: imagine the world with another sindoora, urghh . Everyone laughs

Then we see a new place, a new location and a woman. But we don't see her face. The camera shows her, and at the final we see her face: sindooraaaaaaa

Leaving us shocked Shocked And so beginns a new banoo main teri dulhann

And in the new episodes sameer ( sagar&vidyas kid ) is the main guy character, and a new girl the other. And sindooras twin ( still kamya ) will play the new villain SmileSmile

See, like this it will be a win win situation. We will get our revenge on sindoora while the creatives still can keep kamya as the villain in the new episodes... 

Soo what did u guys think ?Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A happy ending with a new beginning READ" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
i agree with u coz i also feel tht sindoora is not leaving the show she will be back like rajeev or she will be paralysed but not in real she would play nutanki n she will apologise but secretely she will be plotting to kill DA as sindoora is bhagwan according to her.as she often says UNKO KAB MARNA HAI YEH TAKDEER NAHIN SINDOORA TAI KARYGI.......

Tariii

IF-Dazzler

Tariii

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged
great prediction,...i hate to think that we won't see AD though...i hope we do, i mean they re the main reason i watch BMTD

taarenafi

Groupbie

taarenafi

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Your story is really nice but I would like to change two things there:

1) Amar and Divya won't kill Sindoora, because they are not evil like her and taking some one's life is a sin....our couple is pure in every way.....I would like to see Sindoora rot in jail for her crimes.

2) Amar and Divya will still remain the lead pair with all other stories built around them....I would not watch this program without the two of them being there.

Farida

gr8love

IF-Dazzler

gr8love

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taarenafi

Your story is really nice but I would like to change two things there:

1) Amar and Divya won't kill Sindoora, because they are not evil like her and taking some one's life is a sin....our couple is pure in every way.....I would like to see Sindoora rot in jail for her crimes.

2) Amar and Divya will still remain the lead pair with all other stories built around them....I would not watch this program without the two of them being there.

Farida
Yes the serial has to have AD as the main protagonists even if the story focuses on other chracters from time to time. It should always show the Dulhan ( and ofcourse her dulha) as being central to all the parallel stories.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top