Non Sun TV Serials

Prajin

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Gayaa

Gayaa

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Hi everybody,

i just wanted to know if anyone knew if why prajin is not acting in khadalika neramilllai. his charcter was killed off. i really miss him in that serial. if anyone knows pls let me know.

thanks

Asvine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prajin" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Hi asvine................welcome 2 IF............we thot some call sheet problems or some misunderstanding b/w him & production house........but dunno exact reason yaar......we miss him too.

thats y some of our friendz started a new fanfiction with Prajin & chandra & continuing Kadhalikka neramillai serial 4m the middle.u can visit it.

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 2:04am | IP Logged
check this,this is the link for the Kadhalikka Neramillai Fanfic by anoo & aish

annoo

annoo

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged

HI asvine

Welcome to IF and our KNI Wink. Prajin refused to dance in wild card round of Jodi no 1 in Vijay. So misunderstanding b/w Vijay tv and Prajin. So he refused to act in KNI. This is the new i got from a thread in www.forum.indya.com Smile.

As ambi said many of us in IF decided to put our fantasies in KNI FF and we r enjoying it   Smile.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top