Celebrity Fan Clubs

Pankit-Shilpa's Friendship Nest (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 24

-tanya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tanya-

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

i am out..bye guys

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pankit-Shilpa's Friendship Nest (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
hello tanya, suni n anuuuuuuuuuuHug suni- i m too sad to sing................Cry and i m desperately missing old days.......... i really want those days back.......... i hope star one starts re-telecasting DMG from beginning.............

anu- really yaar those were the golden days............

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Anu,   Happy friendship Day HugHugHug Kya perfect timing hai yaar.  I wish Fatty was around too. 

I know golden days are gone and DMG is at its worst right now.  waise I m no longer watching it!!!

Edit: Bye Tanya.

Mehaku, what happened yaar? 

okay, let me sing a song for u.

Haste haste, kat jaaye raste
zindagi yuhin chalti rahe.

and here is one more friendship day special.

Rahe chahe dushmaan zamaana hamara, salamat rahe dostana hamara.LOLLOL

Edited by *Sunita* - 03 August 2008 at 8:09pm

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
@Suni: Happy Friendship's Day to you too, sweetheart!HugHugI had a chat with Fatty over PM a few days back....par do teen din se pata nahin.....you know her....she's always hiding in her 'goofa' as Mehak saysLOLLOL....PM karo toh phir bhi chance hai Veeru ke darshan kaTongueLOL

As for DMG...good thing you're not watching anymore....there was a long period of time in b/w when I wasn't watching it either....did wonders for my sanity!LOLLOL....but sadly enough, with boredom setting in again these days, I've watched some of the recent epis again....but I missed Thurs's .....seemed kinda stupidLOLLOL

@Mehakoo: Cheer up, sweetheart!HugHugWe all miss the good days! But don't get yourself down about it! We can still relive it in our memories, na!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Of course Sunita, you can def join in:) Be happy to have you here :)

Hey Mahek:)

I know, and remember when Ridz and Armaan during gulami scenes and he is like should I go or not. It was so funny..

I really wished they showed more Atul-Riddhima stuff cause seriously, Pankit and Shilpa are so cute, I loved that Anjali's birthday scene where he goes, am I looking good and she loooks soooooooo sweet and then he goes, give me a hug!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Exactly guys, we can def bring back the old days while watching vids.. I was just watching the Maya scene video, where Riddhima pushes Atul towards Miss Lovely, great expressions by Pankit there:)

Yup I agree, I loved the trio. I thought those were amazing days of DMG:)

I don't watch it anymore. I remember the last episode of Shilpa and Pankit's expression, arrr.. dreading - his expressions were enough to make my cry

but no more tears, let's have some fun and remember fun times:)

*Sunita*

IF-Rockerz

*Sunita*

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
@ Anu, oh Fatty playing video games in her guffa. LOL  She used to visit sholay-dmg thread quite often but I guess no one goes there anymore.  I have posted there few mins back just to see if anyone responds. Embarrassed

@ Mehak, cheer up sweety.  Just like Anu said, lets cherish the old episodes and why discuss that spoils ur mood.

I seriously thought the few 5-6 months were wonderful.  Now creatives are just dragging the show with same scenes again and again.  the recent jail scene reminded me of JTYJN.

Anyways, does any of u remember the scene when Muskaan, Atul and Ridhima rehearse for Sapna's sangeet?

Edited by *Sunita* - 03 August 2008 at 8:19pm

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Was that the Soni de Nakhre episode Sunita?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top