Is Abhay married to Tashu 4real?

Mgurl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Ok do you guyz realythink that Tashu came back wit Abhay married I mean c'mon is it really true well if I think bout it again it's a Ekta serial so I betta change my mind.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samir_soni thumbnail
i can't believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tashu looked different ................like a bar dancer............i mean the way mahi used to look like.........i think tashu and her son(whats his name again?) did something bad to abhay (so he loses mental control) and brought him in the party.
TiN24 thumbnail
Or maybe abbay has turned negative himself. Maybe he really doesn't love Kusum as much as he said he does? Who knows???? I sure as hell don't!😕
nss526 thumbnail

These Ekta serials are just too confusing.

Abhay and Tashu?! I just couldn't believe it when I saw it tonight..but then again it's Ekta's show😉

loveneha_r thumbnail

i havent been watching KKUSUM for some time now....so can anyone tell me who is Taashu??? i saw her yesterday dancing with abhay but who is she???

*Anjali* thumbnail
i missed the episode---was it the same actress playing Tashu as before (Narayani Shastri or Rimjhim of Piya ka Ghar?)
sannakayani thumbnail

i couldn't blv what i saw yesterday it was appauling what the hell is abhay really playing @ i really do not undrestand...😳