Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kashish_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

EPISODE 6

Anjali is bewildered, shocked, horrified to see it's none other the guy she kept blabbering bad stuff about non stopably just outside the room... whereas Kavya gives her a very cute smile..

Anjali lowers her eyes coz she was feeling very embaressed n silly for her behaviour....she was also a bit angry at kavya for not telling her that he was the boss..

Kavya on the other hand sees her turning pink and is lost in her again

Manager: sir meeting shuru karien

Kavya: hmm konsi meeting...(still lost)

Anjali looks at him and sees hes staring intently at her again, and blushes red

Manager: sir jis meeting k lien hum gather huay hein woh meeting...ap theek to hien

Kavya : (comes back) umm han woh to meeting shuru karien na itna time kion laga rahe hein...

Manager: sir mien kahan..anywayz sir, NAKAMA Group of Industries se aj Ms. Anjali Sinha present karengi...(and points at anjali)

Kavya: (thinks: hmm anjali...naam to bohot acha hai) ok so lets begin

Anjali: (pulls her self together and begins the presentation)

Throughout the whole presentation Kavya paid more attention to anjali and less to what she was saying but still he knew wat she was talking about so he didn't seem like an idiot in the end...he was also very impressed by her confidence and the way she presented the projects...anjali on the other hand was aware of kavya staring at her and made less eye contact with him...as it made her nervous..yet she didn't let him feel tht...

So while the presentation was going on let's see wat's been happening with sujal since kavya left:

Sujal: walking left right left in the office thinking how to put everything bak to normal in the office...when kavya's secretary comes to him...

Kavya's Secretary (new character)

http://ifile.it/7jzwu6b

Mrs D'souza, a women in her early forties, quite chubby and is a very friendly person. She calls Kavya  "son" because he reminds her of her own son who died 2 years back in a car accident...she's a widow and has no one of her own, that's why kavya is like a son to her..although she faced a lot of tragedy in her life she's still a happy go person, she never lets nebody feel sorry for her as she feels tht whatever happens, happens for the best.  Her husband used to b a driver for anurag and was known for his loyalty...She calls kavya's dad "Bade saab" and has a lot of respect for him and his wife as they helped her a lot throughout her crises ... therefore she's like a family friend to the Grewal family..but she doesn't know sujal as she joined G&S a month after sujal left to London...

Mrs. D: (sees sujal in kavya's office and comes to him) oh hello chora tum yahan kia karta

Sujal sees her and is confused as to who is she..

Sujal: jee main woh... main Sujal Grewal, aap kon?

Mrs. D: sujal grewal?? Hamare bade saab ka beta ho tum, han humne suna k tum London se aya. Hum kavya beta ka secretary hoon..nice to meet u beta..me, myself Mrs. D'souza..tumhara family ka family friend bhi aur yahan ka secretary bhi...

Sujal: (shocked) (thinking: bhai ko kia hogaya hai...aisi secretary hai phir bhi roz office ajate hein..)but he was still in the dilemma of fixing the cabin so he slouches on the chair nearby...

Mrs D: kia hua beta tumko koi pareshani cherta kia...agar any problem to hum ko batao hum tumhara madad karega

Sujal: hmmm ap waqaye mein madad karengi?

Mrs. D: hum koshish karega, magar batao to hua kia

Sujal: well ye office ka haal meri waja se hua hai...aisa bhai ko lagta hai...aur ab issay samethne ki zimmedari meri

Mrs. D for the first time realizes the catastrophe she's standing in, as she was too involved and happy in knowing who he was...

Mrs. D: oooo yeh kia hua mere bte ke office ka

Sujal: aap ko ab dikh raha hai?

Mrs D: han woh kia hai mere ko thora age ka problem hai...hum ek time me ek he cheez pe focus kar sakti hoon....

Sujal: well ab aap ne dekh lia hai to batayye mien kia karoon

Mrs. D: han ek bohot asaan sa solution hai magar tumko hamara ek shart manna  parega hamare batane se pehle

Sujal: (eager to do anything) jee shart? Agar aapne mujhe iss problem ka solution bata dia to mien abhi aap ko lunch pe le chalunga....warna aap nahi janti agar dad ko pata chal gaya na woh mera iss cabin se bhi bura haal karne walay hein..

Mrs. D: (giggles) shart ye he chokra k tumko hamse dosti karna parega...bolo manzoor hai

Sujal: lo yeh bhi koi shart wali baat hai...aray aap yeh shart nai lagati to phir bhi mien aap ko dost bana leta...woh kia hai jo bhi meri problems ko solve karne me meri madad karta hai woh mera dost banjata hai...islien done!

Mrs. D: ok beta to solution yeh hai k iss company ka insurance policy hai or woh any internal damage ko akar fix kardega without any cost ...aur us ki khaas  baat yeh hai k woh 1 ghante mein kaam kar k chala jata hai...tum abhi phone lagao aur ek ghante me yeh office phirse new hojayga..

Sujal : wow relli... ooo thank u so much...pata nai aap nai ati to mein kia karta...newayz aap beth kar sochen kahan lunch pe jana hai or mien phone karta hoon insurance walon ko..

Mrs. D: o par abhi to humko bohot kaam baaki hai...tum fikar nai karne ka, humara lunch tumpe due raha..to hum phir kabhi chalega tumhare saath

Sujal: ok as u wish beautiful..

Sujal calls the insurance ppl and they tell him they will b there in 15 minutes

Sujal: ok Mrs. D'souza mene call kar k unhe sab samjha dia hai, woh log 15 minutes mein ajayenge...aap plz unhe explain kar dejiega...mein to chala...

Mrs D: woh sab to theek hai beta par tum yahan aya kis kaam ko tha

Sujal: mien yahan ka inspection lene aya tha...dekh raha tha sab theek to chal raha hai na...ab mene dekhlia to me chalta hoon...wese bhi bhai ka to lagta hai lamba kaam chalne wala hai

Mr D: han woh meeting to 2 ghante se pehle khatam nai hone ka

Sujal : ok to phir me chala...bye beautiful...n thnx for the help

Now let's see what happened when kashish left the office

Kashish: stupid monkey, pata nahi samajhta kia hai apne aap ko ... aj uski waja se dee ne mujhe itni baatien sunaye....badla to mein le kar rahungi...(still angry at what happend she reached outside the office...now she was trying to find piyush...she goes around the building near parking and sees her car standing beside the building...the bak of the car is towards her...she goes to the car and sees piyush sitting with his head in his hands and in total shock...)

Kashish: oh hello, itne gumsum kion betho ho...chalo abhi tum drive karo mera mood bilkul nai horaha drive karne ka..

Piyush: (slowly picks up his head and looks at her as if shes blind...so very calmly he speaks) kashish tumhari aakhien sahi kaam kar rahi hain?

Kashish: (totally oblivious to wat hes saying) haan ....par tumh...

Piyush: (just bursts out on her)TO PHIR TUMKO YEH SHEESHA TUTA HUA NAZAR KION NAHI ARAHA HAI??

Kashish now looks where he's pointing at...and finds out the whole front shield is shattered into tiny bits...

Kashsih: (with her mouth hanging 10 feet down) WHAT OMG YEH YEH KIA HUA... YEH KESE HUA...TUMSE PARK KARNE KO KAHA THA ...yeh yeh...(totally at loss of words)

Piyush: oh hello  yeh mene nahi kia hai...yeh office wale pagal hogaye hien..yeh dekho  yeh stapler upper se aise akar gira jese kisi paper ko dustbin mein shot kia ho...

Kashish seeing the stapler at once understands how it happens....yup it was sujal who threw the stapler aiming at her...which didn't hit her directly but it did indirectly now tht she notices...and it was her car's alarm tht went off....now she was totally fuming in anger...tht did it...she turns around only to find sujal coming around from the corner and going towards his car...he didn't see her as he went straight and she was standing on the left...

Kashish: (with a smirk) piyush zara yeh stapler mujhe dena...

Piyush: (unaware of where she's looking)...kion jakar wapis karna hai kia?

Kashsih: shut up...stapler yahan do...aur hato mein drive karoongi...

Piyush: (handing her the stapler) nahi iss dafa mein drive karoonga...tumhari driving dekhli mene..or abhi to mood nai tha na drive karne ka

Kashish: (knowing he wouldn't listen to her ...so she tried another plan)par piyush pehle to mien jaldi mein thi na ...ab kis baat ki jaldi ...ab to mein araaaam se chalowngi...

Piyush: (thinking shes right...wat more harm can b done now as it already is) ok I guess ur rite...

Kashsih gets in the car and turns the car around

Piyush: yeh kia kar rahi ho exit to saamne hai na...

Kashish: han pata hai...kuch cheezien lautani hai

Piyush not understanding her just sits quietly

Kashish drives the car and bring it rite in front of sujal's car...n stands up

Sujal who was abt to get in his car turns around to find kashish in her car...looking at the shield of her car he starts laughing hard...not knowing its bcoz of him the car was is shaped like this...

Sujal: ooooooooooo wow itni achi gari...hmm kia style hai...beechari gari...tumhare saath reh kar iss ko kia kia sehna parta hai..(n starts laughing again)

Kashish: (very calmly) jee yeh to aap ki kripa se hua hai...aap nai hote to ye car itni achi kese banti..

Sujal: wat?

Piyush is totaly confused at this point but knowing kashsih he can sense something bad is abt to happen...he thinks of interrupting but then tht would only mean whatever the bad is abt to happen will happen to him...so he keeps his mouth shut n let the nature take its way...

Kashish: oh kitne bhole ho kuch samajh he nai aata...mr. lallu wat m saying is k yeh stapler meri windshield pe akay gira..aur hum dono he acha se jantay hien k yeh kisne phenka tha...

Sujal now remembers tht it was his master-work tht has caused all this...he was abt to get mad for calling him lallu but he feels so happy for wat he did he starts laughing again...

Sujal: wow mujhe nai pata tha k mujhse itne ache kaam bhi hojatay hain...wese I guess hisaab barabar...shayad agar tumhare sir pe ye stapler lag jata to itna nuksan to nai hota magar mujhe itni khushi bhi nai hoti jitni ab horahi hai..acha hua tumne sir hata lia...

Kashish:jee bilkul aap khushian banaye mein to bas aap ka stapler lautane aaye thi..

Sujal: o thank u so much...

He was coming to get the stapler..when kashish interrupts

Kashish: aray aap anay ki takleef kion kar rahe hein...mien aap ko wese he deti hoon jese aapne mujhe dia tha

Sujal confused at what shes saying n gets it a second late when he hears a loud smashing sound of breaking glass...yup kashish had returned the exact same way...she has thrown at his windshield...and before sujal can come out of his shock she sits down and drives away...

Whereas sujal is still in shock....as we no how much he loves his car....if he couldn't see a single scratch on it..the broken glass has left him totally in statue like pose...

After complete  10 mintues he sits down and drives away..still in shock....(poor guy)

On the road:

Piyush: tumne ye theek nai kia

Kashish: aur uss ne jo kia theek kia...us ne bhi to meri car pe...

Piyush: woh accident tha usne jaan buj k nai mara tha...tum apna sir na hatati to sheesha nai toot ta

Kashish looks at him

Piyush: I mean jese k usne kaha tha... uff tum jaanti bhi ho tumne kia kiya hai...woh car Italy ki banaye hui hai...yahan nai milta  us ka model...or windshield bhi uska special hota hai jo aam gariyon pe nai lagta...itna kharcha tumhe ek naye car khareedne me nai hota jitna ussay woh shield repair karwane me hojayega...aur let me guess yeh wohi car thi na jis ka subha hamari car se accident hua tha...uff bechara to lakhon me dooba hai...tumhare aise dus windshield jur ke naye lagsakte hein...par jo nuksaan tumne uska kia hai woh phir bhi recover nahi hoga...

Kashish starts feeling guilty: ok I don't care piyush agar woh janta tha k uski car kitni important hai to kamse kam meri car ki halat ka to mazak nai urata na...woh janta tha k stapler mere haath mein hai aur kch bhi hosakta hai..par nai us ko to hans ne se he fursat nahi thi...ab hansay beth k ..zindagi bhar hansay mujhe ab koi farq nai parta....aur mera badla poora hogaya hai...

Piyush: (thinks: hmm tumhara to badla poora hogaya par uska to ab shuru hoga) and decides to remain silent for the rest of the way...

The meeting room:

Anjali: (still presenting) Therefore I feel that agar G&S jesi company NAKAMA Group of Industries k saath combine hokar yeh building complete karegi to loss dono me se kisi ka nai hoga balkay double profit will take place...as u have seen in the graphs..aur phir this contract will remain for 6 months as this is the time period it will take for the building to complete...us k baad if G&S feels like they have made a good deal by working and merging with NAKAMA we have many more contracts to extend and the merge will become official, but if u feel disappointed or loss at any place u will never have to work wit us again and we will go on our separate ways again...the merge that will take place rite now will not be official in any way. Thank you!!

The presentation ends, everybody remains silent waiting for Kavya to make the first move and as soon as he starts claping everybody applauds loudly n enthusiastically as they have really like the presentation n the way it was presented...n congratulates her for speaking a total of 2 hours and never once made the presentation boring...

Anjali feels overwhelmed and looks at kavya who was smiling at her

Kavya: congratulations u have done a great job...(now silence in the room) I feel that by rejecting this project we will make a very big mistake  therefore I declare the presentation as a successful venture...we accept ur offer and we r ready to deal...

Everybody applauds enthusiastically as tht was everybody's choice right there....

Anjali smiles n looks down while blushing...

Kavya extends his hand for a shake and anjali shakes hands...

Kavya: may I have everybody's attention please....thank you...for the success of this new bonding there will b a party held this Sunday, all of u r welcome wit ur family. And there is also lunch waiting down in the main hall for all of u so please go help urself.. u may take ur leave.. thank you...

Everybody starts leaving one by one and soon the room is empty leaving only kavya n anjali behind...anjali was about to leave wen kavya holds her hand....anjali turns around

Kavya: aap kuch batane wali theen meeting k baad...

Anjali: mera haath chorye

He lets go of her hand

Kavya: agar aap ko bura laga ho to im sorry....aapse chupake k I m the boss, mera irada aap ko upset karne ka naye tha

Anjali: to kia mila aap ko mujhse ye chupa k

Kavya (smiles): umm apki honesty...agar mein aapko bata deta mien kon hoon to aap itna khul k baat nai kartin mujhse....or phir mujh jese khadus se to shayad bilkul nahi karteen..

Anjali: (turns around to leave, smiles) it's okay

Kavya: wese aap ne bataya nai k apko boss kesa laga..

Anjali doesn't say anything...

Kavya: it's okay m sure aap mujhe abhi bhi ghatya he maanti hongi..

Anjali: (turns around to face him) mene aisa to nai kaha (she didn't realizes how close he had come to her n as she turns so suddenly she bumps into him, and he catches her b4 she falls down. Both keep staring at each other standing in the same pose lost in each others eyes...)

When someone knocks the door and both straighten up instantly...anjali moves back blushing very hard...and kavya turning a bit red too fixes his tie..

Kavya: come in

Mrs. D: beta sab tumhara ..(notices anjali there, and looks at kavya as it was the first time she has seen him with a girl and also turning red) hmmmm mene interrupt to nai kia

Anjali: (smiles) umm me chalti hoon ...neeche lunch  hai to...umm bye..

She leaves, mrs. D'souza looks at her going and comes to kavya

Mrs. D: hmm mere ko to chokri bohot pasand hai, badi madam se baat karoon (referring to his mom)

Kavya: umm kia nai ..woh...kia D'souza auntie..app bhi na...woh mien lunch pe chalta hoon..sab wait kar rahe honge...

Mrs. D: hmm hum tumko yehi batane aya tha k sab tumka wait kar raha hai neeche...

Kavya: ok thanks..

He also leaves, where Mrs. D'souza has a smile on her face...she was very happy that he finally likes a girl...

During the lunch both kept having quick glances over each other...as both were busy talking to others...

It was mostly kavya who kept looking at her...she only looked wen she felt his gaze on her and he quickly looked away as she would look at him..

After lunch all go on their way..  anjali also gets out quickly as she knew if she waited alittle longer kavya would come and talk to her...it wasn't like she didn't like him but she still felt too embarrassed for wat happened in the room.. whereas kavya was trying to find her but she already left...

At Grewal's house:

Sujal reaches home and is all sad, glomy and yet extremely angry, prerna upon seeing him goes to him

Prerna: sujal kia hua, tum itni jaldi agaye...aur kavya kahan hai...acha batao kesa raha pehla din.

But sujal wasn't responding, he was too sad..too angry for wat hapend to his car..he just sat there ready to cry or kill any time. Prerna sensed something has gone wrong and now starts to panic

Prerna: sujal..sujal..tum kuch bol kion nai rahe...aise moun kion latkaya hua hai...kavya ne kuch kaha kia.. aray kuch bolo to sahi..

Sujal: mom..agar mein jail chala jaon kisi k khoon k lien..to aap pareshan mat hona...

Prerna: yeh kia bakwas kar rahe ho...aur aisa kia hua jo.....

Sujal takes her hand and brings her outside to his car

Prerna: (shocked) hayeeeeeeeeeeeee ye kia hua...kese hua...kisne kiya

At the same time swayam comes in  through the front gate and sees sujal and prerna standing outside so he goes and also joins them to see wat going on

Swayam: Namaste auntie..hey bro..wats up yahan kia ...(sees the car, and screams) Ailaa, yeh yeh kia hua..o god is ka to pura naksha he badal gaya...sujal yeh teri gaari to nai hosakti..

Sujal gives him a look

Swayam: nai I mean, kal raat tak to theek thi..kisne kia??

Sujal: jisne kia hai ab mein us ka jeena haram kardunga....aur ye mera...sujal grewal ka tum sab se wada hai.

Dhoooommmm

-END OF EPISODE 6-

Hmm well this is my 6th part on page 6 as planned...well ab yeh sujal kia karega I don't no....wait till next part...and hope u enjoyes this part...well till next part cya..

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm.....I luved Sujal's cono wid Mrs. D'souza. Very sweet one. But felt very bad that Sujal's car is damaged n will cost so much. I guess agar Kashish ka car damage hua tha to Kavya ka cabin bhi to tuta tha na .....phir to hisaab barabar hona chahiye tha. But never mind...I luved that whole scene though feeling extremely sad 4 Sujal. Waise I think 4 the 1st tym Piyush has been ryt that Sujal's revenge is gonna begin omly.

Kavya-Ankajli wer also gud. The way Anjali denied that Kavya is not Ghatiya....that was very nice.

Pls continue soon.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey aalia dear twas fantastic...................loved every scene..............sk r like more than tom and jerry...................i already had a feeling it might be kashish's car but hoped not but it happened exactly what i thought................and the way she and sujal fought again funny and sujal should have thought before laughing at her car's condition and she throwing the stapler back was also funny but when piyush said abt the sujal's car i too felt bad and for sure the revenge game begins exactly now and badla lete lete dono ko pyaar hojayega.............cont soon dear.............liked it very much.............
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awww..........Poor Sujal....that was mean of Kashish !!
Hahahaha....I know m biased.....lol....Kya karu....m always with Sujal !!
Continue soon !!
Thnx for the link in the PM !!

Luv,
Vandu
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey sweetehart amazing part loved it completely...my god kitna larte hain dono!!!...aur badla bhi poori tarah se lete hain aik doosre se!!!...i loved teh convo between Sujal and Mrs Dsouza it was really sweet and she helped him 2...Anjali and Kavya were sweet like usual, liked there scenes a lot....n then the scene was quite funny wen Kashish threw the stapler back at his car breaking his screen....Sujal tho bohat ghusse mein tha... i wonder wot hes gonna do next...do update soon dear...gr88 part loved it n waiting 4 more SK scenes!!!...loved it...keep up d gr88 work...luv summi xxx
nisha1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
an awesome part..............
Kashish ne sujal ki car destroy kar di..........
sujal bhi gussa ho gaya.....
Ab dono main phir se fight hogi....
Very good... I will love to see their next meeting along with other characters.

Please continue soon
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Where r u? U promised to continue daily....Its over a month now!!
rmanu7382 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..this is taking a very good shape.. plz contnue !!