India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

ABHAY THE KILLER

shivani4u Groupbie
shivani4u
shivani4u

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
u guys omg it was abhay he was the one who wanted kusum to die. All this time gholu was being payed by abhay to kill kusum. Yesterday all the people from yeh meri life hai, koi dil mein hai, jassi ajise koi nahin, and they people from CID were all there. pooja, kritka, kajol, sohan, samay, and many more people. If you didn't see it man, the best episode. In the end when kusum walks in finding out that the whole time abhay wanted to kill kusum her bangles break so she goes on the floor to pick them up and someone girl walks on them, she had a red sari on. She was dancing with someone, and kusum keeps on looking at who this unknown person was, when she sees that ther hair whippin girk was Tashu, and there was a guy dancing with her to she try to look at the guy to and he turns around and it was Abhay dancing with tashu all happy. Kusum kept on looking at abhay and Tashu. And then it ended i was so pissed off. Now i have to wait all the way till next week. that sucks.ABHAY THE KILLER

sannakayani Groupbie
sannakayani
sannakayani

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 4:56am | IP Logged

i do agreew id ya shivani cuz we will have to wait till next week cant blv my eyes @ what i saw it really was a piss take....Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top