Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ Silver Jubilee Bash ~ ~ (Page 7)

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedi_girl

Hey atopBig smile
What's up? How are you?Smile
Yeah, I agree with you. Ash is more or less reformed now. If Preet behaves well with her then she'll be a good character.
Lol, yups, Dj must have had 10 heart attacks at the same time when Lallu gave his bashans to herLOLLOLLikeI said, Lallu was the hero these last 2 episodes.
I'm also expecting sweet scenes today. Akhir PH ki sagai ki tayari ho rahi hainEmbarrassedSmile

hi di howdy how r u..am fine....
ya even am taking chances on ash i think she's reformed ..let's see in the coming epi's....haha my my wat a sight ysday was all dedicated to dj haha,.......she was showing her gorilla antics ysday...haha beating her self like a monkey hehe,...lallu is changing for better..bas ab nazar na lage....

ya obviously di aakhir sagaai hai..the most awaited moment..waise in sbs dey showed..bhaiyyu giving cute looks to heer...

luv atop
jedi_girl Goldie
jedi_girl
jedi_girl

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

[QUOTE=jedi_girl]

yes except for PH all cast r meant for dancing n 3C is for eating chanaLOL Yups, only for eating chanaTongue Waise where IS he??? Maybe he got scared by Bhootnath's dance. He's completely gayab! It's funny that the whole 3C idea flopped when in fact his entry was done quite grandlyLOLLOL

good one we can start the competition,i m sure lallu  gayatri will winLOL Priya, we still have to see Lallu dance. I wonder if it'll be scarier than Mowgli's dance! TongueWaise, we should nickname meher and veera. After all they danced with himTongue

I've just noticed how many LOL emoticons I've used! Tongue It's because I'm in a good mood todayBig smilebahut acchi baat hai aab nazar naa lagaWink

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedi_girl

Hey PriyaBig smile

Kya?? woh thapad khaega aaj?LOL Oh yes, Veera better watch otherwise he will danceLOL I still remember the effect his kachi kaliyaan dance had on usLOLLOL Veera can't say that we didn't warn herTongue -Shockedi just watched the video mowgli ko koi thappad nahin lagega,why was it posted i dunnoOuch

Yeah, even this engagement thing will drag. But good news is that PH are together-PH r very  much together abt prem suspecting wog additi was just syaing its not on the track listLOLyes preet n veera did say that if PH get married then kis des will get over n all will know kii dil kis des mein hai soo we have 2 wait longer for PH marraige but they say let's hope they get together soonBig smile

lallu mein michael jackson ka aatma aa gaya hain?LOLLOL Kaise?-lallu will dance on "meri makhana meri soniye" from baghban movieBig smile

@ nina dheer's official full  name is mowgli  bhoothnathBig smileWink
jedi_girl Goldie
jedi_girl
jedi_girl

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged
oops! Double post

*Edited* 

Edited by jedi_girl - 07 August 2008 at 7:00am
Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atop

o ya we cannot trust ash fully chalo let's wait and watch the show..haha lmao moegli kia naach toh super naach hota donno frm were does he get super energy and does those antics...veera following lallu and on a thapad spree i guess...haha dekhna yeh hai ki wat's the impact of thapad on mowgli..hmm i wanna see some nice kool scenes now./...

luv atop

yes we can't trust her fully,i will never cause she is DJ's daughter n the way she treated heer n meherAngry

i m confused baccha i saw the video aisa kuch nahin tha that mowgli will be slapped or did i miss sumthingConfusedShocked

i also want sum cute scenes of PHEmbarrassedadditi is soo cunning when asked abt marraige she said pehe toh main kisi se milungii hir prem mujhpar shaq karegaa that i m having affair n loads of misunderstandingLOLLOLLOLi guess she is still angry at SBS LOL

priyaBig smile
feliz Goldie
feliz
feliz

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged

remember the together abt prem suspecting wog additi was just syaing its not on the track listLOLyes preet n veera did say that if PH get married then kis des will get over n all will know kii dil kis des mein hai soo we have 2 wait longer for PH marraige but they say let's hope they get together soonBig smile

@ nina dheer's official full  name is mowgli  bhoothnathBig smileWink

Preet was logical....ri8.....hw abt  changing  the name of the serial then.....i wan  PH  to get married

dheer no mowgli bhootnath.....y r u still der when lallu got his son back with 2 free gifts...I mean heer n meher....
jedi_girl Goldie
jedi_girl
jedi_girl

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Hey PriyaBig smile

Kya?? woh thapad khaega aaj?LOL Oh yes, Veera better watch otherwise he will danceLOL I still remember the effect his kachi kaliyaan dance had on usLOLLOL Veera can't say that we didn't warn herTongue -Shockedi just watched the video mowgli ko koi thappad nahin lagega,why was it posted i dunnoOuch Oh he doesn't get slapped? Surely the person who posted it had was a confusion. It's okaySmile 

lallu mein michael jackson ka aatma aa gaya hain?LOLLOL Kaise?-lallu will dance on "meri makhana meri soniye" from baghban movieBig smile oh so he's going to dance AND sing for Gayatri! Poor Gayatree... She doesn't know what awaiting herLOL

]
atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged

yes we can't trust her fully,i will never cause she is DJ's daughter n the way she treated heer n meherAngry
i m confused baccha i saw the video aisa kuch nahin tha that mowgli will be slapped or did i miss sumthingConfusedShocked
i also want sum cute scenes of PHEmbarrassedadditi is soo cunning when asked abt marraige she said pehe toh main kisi se milungii hir prem mujhpar shaq karegaa that i m having affair n loads of misunderstandingLOLLOLLOLi guess she is still angry at SBS LOL
priyaBig smile

di didn'y u see that part in which veera is slapping him...chk again it's shown for fraction of seconds....i saw veera slapping someone and frm wat i cud makeout he was mowgli..hmm ..
ya haha she has to after all do u expect her top reveal the plot haha......haha hmm cute in the sense i want bhaiyyu becoming lil naughty typo blocking her way....etc etc..haha mazza aayega haina..

luv atop

Go to top