Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ Silver Jubilee Bash ~ ~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 189

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedi_girl

LOLLOL That Prii, is sooo trueLOLLOL Remember, Dj was dancing to 'Prem ki deewani bani' , Ash to ' Preet ki deewani bani'LOL, Preet to 'Chappa Chappa' , Bhootnath/Veera/Meher to 'Kachi Kaliyaan'( I won't start on that one otherwise I'll never finish teasing themWink)yes except for PH all cast r meant for dancing n 3C is for eating chanaLOL

Basically, if we put Premeer out, Kis Desh becomes Nach BaliyeLOLLOLgood one we can start the competition,i m sure lallu  gayatri will winLOL

I've just noticed how many LOL emoticons I've used! Tongue It's because I'm in a good mood todayBig smilebahut acchi baat hai aab nazar naa lagaWink

@nina yes dear dheer's name is mowgli bhootnathWinkas far as prem suspecting heer see as it is heer has tried running away from prem twice n she lied also so now why 2 take  a chanceWink

@baccha i hope whtever u say cums true but why engagement they should have shown them getting marriedOuch

priyaBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ Silver Jubilee Bash ~ ~ (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jedi_girl

Goldie

jedi_girl

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by bellle4u

hii bhavnaBig smile

suna mowgli  ko thappad padega veera ke hath seLOLLOLLOLveera better watch out otherwise mowgli phir se nachne lagegaLOL

today i guess no engagement sirf taiyaari dikhakar episode khatamConfusedlallu mein micheal jackson ka aatma ghush jayegaa LOLhe will also danceLOL

priyaBig smile

Hey PriyaBig smile

Kya?? woh thapad khaega aaj?LOL Oh yes, Veera better watch otherwise he will danceLOL I still remember the effect his kachi kaliyaan dance had on usLOLLOL Veera can't say that we didn't warn herTongue

Yeah, even this engagement thing will drag. But good news is that PH are together

lallu mein michael jackson ka aatma aa gaya hain?LOLLOL Kaise?

Hey NinaSmile

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atop

heyloo bhavana di....priya di and nina dear,
am double minded abt ash's change in behaviour but still i beleive that she is converted...bcoz maybe preet convinced her and chnaged her....maybe she's not just acting and seriously is conevrted soul...for why wud she do that..i mean she never wanted to marry prem and was after preet only..it was bcoz dj pressurised her thats he folllowed suit...cjalo never mind we'll figure it out later have loads of time for it...
ya seriously ysday wat that dj was doing she was claiming to be a mother and in fact i think she was trying her last chance to woo lallu back which failed...wootwoot lallu had brains this time am glad the way his character is shaping up..he's changing into a sensible creature unlike the week b4 werein he was not vevn worth considering an animal...saccchi am glad ekts's got some brains bought frm some shop for him...chalo good investment.....
haha seriously man i luved the shock look on her face wen lallu said ki ho gaya now u may leave and more funny wen she sees the cops haha..bechare kiraye ke the..i guess ekta had less wages for them isliye they left the show and went away.....
'did u see the way she was trying roping in gaya3..again and again in her drama..she was trying to buy some symapthey in name of her...and my my in wat sense and perspective was she comparing herself with gaya3.....haha...she's sacchi a wacko....chalo she's left now....
aha the last part was cute agreeed preet bhai is coming up as a true hero iguess now all differences b/w him and lallu will be vanished now..awww wud wanna see his naughtineess......
hmm sacchi why do theyw anna waste ekta's money cummon we have rented people..baar baar kyun unhe bula rahe ho...mandap is set..rented guests are here...bride grrom ready..bhudhha raazi..so we chud have direct shaadi....haha i guess lallu want's a grand weddintg..chgalo much deserved..
am excited abt today's show...awww will get to see beautiful scenes tyoday..
hawwwwwwwww i typed so much..that's why my arms were paining....chalo cholly for such a long post..seriously i need some brief writing classes.....hmmm...and be positive na..i am sure ash is conevrted in true sense...baaki ke liye we outta see the show.....

luv atop

baccha i m still thinking she is negative she is pretending 2 be goody cause she wants 2 get married 2 preet n she was in the plan cause she wants 2 be goody in front of juneja'sAngryshe is mean n selfish like her mother now that heer n meher r part of juneja family she will be nice 2 them alsoAngryshe never loved prem but for preet she will go any extend we saw that she left her mother n is with preetOuch

i m sure she will take her revenge of her mothern father's insult that is why she is there or DJ might have told her 2 stay there cause she will pounce back when she gets an opportunityAngryshe will update her with heer n  meher's lifeAngry

priyaBig smile 

feliz

Goldie

feliz

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged
atop....u know what.....all the time i was thinking ash is not a part of the plan.....and yes it turned out to be the opposite.....
But still m not gonna trust her,reasons simple coz she's DJ's daughter ,i dont belive her.....(it can change under certain circumstancesLOL)

DJ: Was she crying or laughing.....let me tell u ....i didnt see not even a single drop of tear from her eyes....did u? and hw can she compare herself with gayatri mom......

ok then did i see preet coming and consoling ash....did u see?  i mean its given me less hope for preet-meher ash....
[i know priya we badly want preet-meher track]

Hoping for the best and xpectin the best(for a changeBig smile)

NinaEmbarrassed

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

feliz

Goldie

feliz

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:44am | IP Logged

@nina yes dear dheer's name is mowgli bhootnathWinkas far as prem suspecting heer see as it is heer has tried running away from prem twice n she lied also so now why 2 take  a chanceWink

prem darling let me tell u ....this is ur biggest chance u get married to heer now or u dont even know when u'll get the nxt chance......

I think they can slowly without much attention remove mowgli to a jungle....do v need him.....if necessary bring him bck,...for meher.....(dat wont be difficult when itz nt difficult to bring dead ppl bck)...

Edited by NeIN - 07 August 2008 at 6:44am

jedi_girl

Goldie

jedi_girl

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atop

heyloo bhavana di....priya di and nina dear,
am double minded abt ash's change in behaviour but still i beleive that she is converted...bcoz maybe preet convinced her and chnaged her....maybe she's not just acting and seriously is conevrted soul...for why wud she do that..i mean she never wanted to marry prem and was after preet only..it was bcoz dj pressurised her thats he folllowed suit...cjalo never mind we'll figure it out later have loads of time for it...
ya seriously ysday wat that dj was doing she was claiming to be a mother and in fact i think she was trying her last chance to woo lallu back which failed...wootwoot lallu had brains this time am glad the way his character is shaping up..he's changing into a sensible creature unlike the week b4 werein he was not vevn worth considering an animal...saccchi am glad ekts's got some brains bought frm some shop for him...chalo good investment.....
haha seriously man i luved the shock look on her face wen lallu said ki ho gaya now u may leave and more funny wen she sees the cops haha..bechare kiraye ke the..i guess ekta had less wages for them isliye they left the show and went away.....
'did u see the way she was trying roping in gaya3..again and again in her drama..she was trying to buy some symapthey in name of her...and my my in wat sense and perspective was she comparing herself with gaya3.....haha...she's sacchi a wacko....chalo she's left now....
aha the last part was cute agreeed preet bhai is coming up as a true hero iguess now all differences b/w him and lallu will be vanished now..awww wud wanna see his naughtineess......
hmm sacchi why do theyw anna waste ekta's money cummon we have rented people..baar baar kyun unhe bula rahe ho...mandap is set..rented guests are here...bride grrom ready..bhudhha raazi..so we chud have direct shaadi....haha i guess lallu want's a grand weddintg..chgalo much deserved..
am excited abt today's show...awww will get to see beautiful scenes tyoday..
hawwwwwwwww i typed so much..that's why my arms were paining....chalo cholly for such a long post..seriously i need some brief writing classes.....hmmm...and be positive na..i am sure ash is conevrted in true sense...baaki ke liye we outta see the show.....

luv atop

Hey atopBig smile

What's up? How are you?Smile

Yeah, I agree with you. Ash is more or less reformed now. If Preet behaves well with her then she'll be a good character.

Lol, yups, Dj must have had 10 heart attacks at the same time when Lallu gave his bashans to herLOLLOL Like I said, Lallu was the hero these last 2 episodes.

I'm also expecting sweet scenes today. Akhir PH ki sagai ki tayari ho rahi hainEmbarrassedSmile

atop

IF-Rockerz

atop

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:48am | IP Logged

baccha i m still thinking she is negative she is pretending 2 be goody cause she wants 2 get married 2 preet n she was in the plan cause she wants 2 be goody in front of juneja'sAngryshe is mean n selfish like her mother now that heer n meher r part of juneja family she will be nice 2 them alsoAngryshe never loved prem but for preet she will go any extend we saw that she left her mother n is with preetOuch
i m sure she will take herrevenge of her mothernfather's insult that is why she is there or DJ might have told her 2 stay there cause she will pounce back when she gets an opportunityAngryshe will update her with heer n meher's lifeAngry
priyaBig smile

o ya we cannot trust ash fully chalo let's wait and watch the show..haha lmao moegli kia naach toh super naach hota donno frm were does he get super energy and does those antics...veera following lallu and on a thapad spree i guess...haha dekhna yeh hai ki wat's the impact of thapad on mowgli..hmm i wanna see some nice kool scenes now./...

@wida di:hi di howdy..

luv atop

Post Reply New Post

Go to top